Democrats are now calling for a revolution in the streets and I believe that they are quite serious

Even some big celebrity names are starting to use the word “revolution” in messages to their followers. On Twitter, Katy Perry has ominously warned that “the revolution is coming“, and comedian Sarah Silverman has boldly declared that “Trump gets a chance to hear us (or else we R them) If he fails REVOLUTION IN THE STREETS“.

Democrats Are Now Calling For A ‘Revolution In The Streets’, And I Believe That They Are Quite Serious

Oh they are so loving, and caring. They just want peaceful protesting. give me a break. The loons are running wild.

mle161111c20161111031313.jpg

lets be real Trump doesn't care your "revolting". I mean for god sake people give the man a chance he is for everything Americans want. American Jobs, Legally acquired access to the country, Safety against illegal substances and a better economy. If this guy can make it with 8 real estate company's I think he can help better are economy plus he is trying to pull all Americans together probably so he can show us what a good job looks like and with Hillary the Clinton foundation has donations from Saudi Arabia, do we really want Saudi Arabia to have stake in what goes on in America and now are congress will get to read bills before they pass them. Talk about celebrity's real quick, do they even represent us? Heck no there rich the average person is not so when they say I'm voting for whoever its in there interest only and there really just trying to bring you down.

Even some big celebrity names are starting to use the word “revolution” in messages to their followers. On Twitter, Katy Perry has ominously warned that “the revolution is coming“, and comedian Sarah Silverman has boldly declared that “Trump gets a chance to hear us (or else we R them) If he fails REVOLUTION IN THE STREETS“.

Democrats Are Now Calling For A ‘Revolution In The Streets’, And I Believe That They Are Quite Serious

Oh they are so loving, and caring. They just want peaceful protesting. give me a break. The loons are running wild.

See martybegan? This is where they say its violent BEFORE anything even happens.

All of the entertainment elites will be leading the pack! Beyoncé, Jay Z, etc. will be leading the march and it should be great entertainment.
It ain't all about the minorities....it is about the working man and woman who can't make a decent living. It is all about the EPA almost ruining farming in the U.S. It is all about protecting and giving aid to other countries, but we have as much poverty in our own country.
In the debate between Clinton and Sanders they both went on and on about the poor blacks in the inner cities, etc. and this one black lady moderator asked....what about the poor whites. They both said....oh, yes. And, went on.
Trump will be a bit of fresh air. Let's see what he can do!

while I am neither Left nor Right, and while I regarded this past election as making the choice between having lung cancer or colon cancer, now that one of the two misfits has been chosen I think we should wait for some indications of the direction Trump will move in before talking about revolution and wasting a lot of gas in advance of that.

Before Trump won right wingers were talking about a revolution because Trump was whining about the election being rigged. If Hilary won , Trump protesters would be out in the streets doing the same. Perhaps worse.

Yes....the complete republican revolution would have essentially been forming a new political party.....that would have been it.....no marches, no violence.....political violence has always been the tactic of the left, not conservatives.....

See martybegan? This is where they say its violent BEFORE anything even happens.
Snowflake

Snowflake

Original

Snowflake

Original
The Alt Right and their Alt Reality is leading to Disappointment

Original.

Snowflake

Original

Original.

Dropping a link without explanation. Keep the originality coming

If "revolution" occurs, leave it to the LEO and civil authority, you crazies on the far and alt right.

Do not mess with the lefties, or they will seriously hurt you or worse.

You are snowflakes. Always remember that. Leave it to the big boys and girls to handle.
Thanks for the laugh Jake.

Not that I haven't had enough laughs today.

Seriously hurt us?

What will we do after lunch?

Snowflake

Original

Original.

Sorry, I'm not into explaining the obvious today.

Sorry, I'm not into explaining the obvious today.

More original stuff

Forum List

Back