Democrats are Leaving Party to Vote Ron Paul

At any rate, I won't vote for Paul, regardless of what you think I believe and why.

Maybe I should run....

Picture17.jpg

That room is a damn mess. Do a field day in there soldier! :doubt:

The room is my wife's art room, mind your own business....

You posted a pic of you, a hat and a messy room and you are telling me to mind my own business?

Clean up the damn room and grow up.

He's the conscience of the Republican Party. And that's why most Neocons just want him to go away. They want to be free to be dishonest with the voters and pretend to be Conservatives with no opposition. Only Ron Paul stands in their way. The Republican Party has been Democrat-Light for too many years. It's time to get back to real Conservative values. And i'm real happy to see some Democrats joining the Ron Paul Revolution. Everyone is welcome.

Define neo con......
It's the Joos. This is code. All the anti Israel rhetoric from the Paul camp often, not always, comes with a heapin helpin of jew-hatred.
It's also the term for anyone who doesn't don the Wookie suit for Paul.

I fear that RP would get "Kennedy'd" should he get inaugurated.
He is the only solution but you dumb motherfuckers are blind.
It's too late anyway. The credits are running on that movie.

He's the conscience of the Republican Party. And that's why most Neocons just want him to go away. They want to be free to be dishonest with the voters and pretend to be Conservatives with no opposition. Only Ron Paul stands in their way. The Republican Party has been Democrat-Light for too many years. It's time to get back to real Conservative values. And i'm real happy to see some Democrats joining the Ron Paul Revolution. Everyone is welcome.

Define neo con......
It's the Joos. This is code. All the anti Israel rhetoric from the Paul camp often, not always, comes with a heapin helpin of jew-hatred.

So Rabbi, again. What is it about Perry that you fel makes him a "Real Republican"?

Small government? Balanced budgets? Immigration? What accomplishments of his have earned him this title, in your opinion?

Just asking because honestly, your avatar is the only place I see his name anymore.

Without looking at these two, he predicted what was coming? Did he provide solutions as well? If not, why is he keeping solutions to himself?

lol

You aren't a big fan of learning, are you?

So did he provide solutions?
PLAN TO RESTORE AMERICA
SYNOPSIS:
America is the greatest nation in human history. Our respect for individual liberty, free markets, and limited constitutional government produced the strongest, most prosperous country in the world. But, we have drifted far from our founding principles, and America is in crisis. Ron Paul’s “Restore America” plan slams on the brakes and puts America on a return to constitutional government. It is bold but achievable. Through the bully pulpit of the presidency, the power of the Veto, and, most importantly, the united voice of freedom-loving Americans, we can implement fundamental reforms.

DELIVERS A TRUE BALANCED BUDGET IN YEAR THREE OF DR. PAUL’S PRESIDENCY:

Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate who doesn’t just talk about balancing the budget, but who has a full plan to get it done.

SPENDING:

Cuts $1 trillion in spending during the first year of Ron Paul’s presidency, eliminating five cabinet departments (Energy, HUD, Commerce, Interior, and Education), abolishing the Transportation Security Administration and returning responsibility for security to private property owners, abolishing corporate subsidies, stopping foreign aid, ending foreign wars, and returning most other spending to 2006 levels.

ENTITLEMENTS:

Honors our promise to our seniors and veterans, while allowing young workers to opt out. Block grants Medicaid and other welfare programs to allow States the flexibility and ingenuity they need to solve their own unique problems without harming those currently relying on the programs.

CUTTING GOVERNMENT WASTE:

Makes a 10% reduction in the federal workforce, slashes Congressional pay and perks, and curbs excessive federal travel. To stand with the American People, President Paul will take a salary of $39,336, approximately equal to the median personal income of the American worker.

TAXES:

Lowers the corporate tax rate to 15%, making America competitive in the global market. Allows American companies to repatriate capital without additional taxation, spurring trillions in new investment. Extends all Bush tax cuts. Abolishes the Death Tax. Ends taxes on personal savings, allowing families to build a nest egg.

REGULATION:

Repeals ObamaCare, Dodd-Frank, and Sarbanes-Oxley. Mandates REINS-style requirements for thorough congressional review and authorization before implementing any new regulations issued by bureaucrats. President Paul will also cancel all onerous regulations previously issued by Executive Order.

MONETARY POLICY:

Conducts a full audit of the Federal Reserve and implements competing currency legislation to
strengthen the dollar and stabilize inflation.

CONCLUSION:

Dr. Paul is the only candidate with a plan to cut spending and truly balance the budget. This is the only plan that will deliver what America needs in these difficult times: Major regulatory relief, large spending cuts, sound monetary policy, and a balanced budget.
more in detail: RON PAUL "PLAN TO RESTORE AMERICA"*|*Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXCZVmQ74OA&feature=player_embedded]New Ron Paul Ad - BIG DOG - YouTube[/ame]

Dr Paul, do you oppose North Korea bombing the shit out of South Korea?
No, I think total nuclear annhilation is a reasonable alternative for any other country.

Perry, does 2+2 = 4? Perry: Uhhh, the uhh thing about adding is..... God loves America, and, and me too...! So yes, the answer is yes.

Man the Paul haters look dumber and dumber each day... lol.

Dr Paul, are you OK with al Qaeda killing thousands of Americans?
Am I OK with it? Hell, I thnk it's the most reasonable thing in the world. This is blowback, baby. We earned it. We deserve to have innocent men women and children slaughtered. That's what happens when you let the Jews take control of your country.

Actually what I write is only slightly more crazy than what Paul actually says.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYbLR03JnYE]Crazy Ron Paul Still Blames the US for Islamic Extremism - YouTube[/ame]

Alright I've been convinced.

The U.S. gov't deserves no blame for propping up, installing and funding Osama Bin Laden and his pals.

I blame unicorns and pokemons.

Define neo con......

So Rabbi, again. What is it about Perry that you fel makes him a "Real Republican"?

Small government? Balanced budgets? Immigration? What accomplishments of his have earned him this title, in your opinion?

Just asking because honestly, your avatar is the only place I see his name anymore.

What does Perry have to do with this discussion? He's still in the race while everyone else beats each other up.

Perry, does 2+2 = 4? Perry: Uhhh, the uhh thing about adding is..... God loves America, and, and me too...! So yes, the answer is yes.

Man the Paul haters look dumber and dumber each day... lol.

Am I OK with it? Hell, I thnk it's the most reasonable thing in the world. This is blowback, baby. We earned it. We deserve to have innocent men women and children slaughtered. That's what happens when you let the Jews take control of your country.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYbLR03JnYE]Crazy Ron Paul Still Blames the US for Islamic Extremism - YouTube[/ame]

The U.S. gov't deserves no blame for propping up, installing and funding Osama Bin Laden and his pals.

Yeah, those civilians in the Towers were part of the military industrial complex. They deserved to be killed.
Twerp.

Crazy Ron Paul Still Blames the US for Islamic Extremism - YouTube

Yeah, those civilians in the Towers were part of the military industrial complex. They deserved to be killed.
Twerp.

I see, can I have a quote that he says those civilians deserved it?

Or is that more emotional diatribe done to try to scare ppl out of voting differently than the neocon flavor of the month?

Our gov't policy is the reason 9/11 happened, and the reason why we've caused thousands of 9/11's since then. Who wants to keep that policy going? Obama and Bush types.

Last edited:

Crazy Ron Paul Still Blames the US for Islamic Extremism - YouTube

Twerp.

Ron Paul of course didn't say that. Now you're just being dishonest. Forget Hannity and listen to what he actually said. Our Government is partly responsible for 911. It's true.

Twerp.

I see, can I have a quote that he says those civilians deserved it?

Or is that more emotional diatribe done to try to scare ppl out of voting differently than the neocon flavor of the month?

Our gov't policy is the reason 9/11 happened, and the reason why we've caused thousands of 9/11's since then. Who wants to keep that policy going? Obama and Bush types.

You've already justified the attack. I don't need another quote.
Our policy is not the reason 9/11 happened. Islamic fundamentalism is why 9/11 happened. Your view is classic blame the victim. Maybe you need to go on the Slut Walk.

Twerp.

Ron Paul of course didn't say that. Now you're just being dishonest. Forget Hannity and listen to what he actually said. Our Government is partly responsible for 911. It's true.

Can you point to anyplace I attributed that to Ron paul? No of course not. You're the dishonest one here.

Forum List

Back