Democrats are Leaving Party to Vote Ron Paul

imbalance

Silver Member
Jun 30, 2011
Miami
Obama doesn't have the monopoly on OWS votes, either.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GejWck6_96Y&feature=player_embedded]Democrats are Leaving Party to Vote for Ron Paul - YouTube[/ame]

If the GOP truly believed in "anyone but Obama", they'd stop blackballing Ron Paul.

Democrats are Leaving Party to Vote for Ron Paul - YouTube

If the GOP truly believed in "anyone but Obama", they'd stop blackballing Ron Paul.
Looks like a Democrat ploy to screw around with a Republican primary
Open Repunlican primaries; 17 states have them in '12
Alabama (50)
Arizona (Semi-closed, with primaries open only to unaffiliated or unrepresented voters, except for the Libertarian primary.)(57)
Arkansas (36)
Georgia (75)
Hawaii (Open primary for state, local, and congressional races; caucus system for presidential races.)(20)
Idaho (32)
Indiana (46)
Massachusetts (All races' primaries open for "unenrolled"/unaffiliated voters only)(41)
Michigan (59)
Mississippi (37)
Missouri (53)
South Carolina (50)
Tennessee (58)
Texas (152)
Vermont (17)
Virginia (49)
Wisconsin (42)

2012 Open Primary States: The key to Ron Paul's Republican Nomination; a Democrat strategy

Last edited:
OK, so at least we see where Paul's support comes from: People who don't want a real Republican to win. That settles that.

OK, so at least we see where Paul's support comes from: People who don't want a real Republican to win. That settles that.
Moderator: "Gov. Perry, what's your favorite Beatles song?"

Gov. Perry: "Uh, that would be Here, There and uh.... Um.... I don't know the third one. Oops!"

If by 'real Republican' you mean another neo-con stooge - I think that's about right. More and more people are waking up to realize that the people running Washington don't really care which party is nominally in charge. They pull the strings to ensure that a compliant puppet is nominated for each of the D and the R slots and then let us 'decide' which one we want. It's time to push back against that.

I think I would write in my own name before I voted for Ron Paul. And I would really suck at it....
Stop being a non-thinking, robot drone. I'll bet you've never even been to his website:

Ron Paul 2012 Official Campaign Website

Tell us all what's wrong with Dr. Paul. Not your preconceived notions, but what's wrong with his views based on what you see at his website.

Please.

You'll find that war mongering statists don't have much use for decent people. They're lost souls living under some kind of fog that prevents them from coming to terms with the truth. Ron Paul doesn't like the military. Ron Paul won't drop bombs on kids. Ron Paul isn't a baby killer. That's why sarge low class hates Ron Paul.

Ron Paul doesn't like the military. Ron Paul won't drop bombs on kids. Ron Paul isn't a baby killer. That's why sarge low class hates Ron Paul.

Not to quibble, but Ron Paul has nothing but respect for the military, and it's reciprocal. The thing is, his respect for our servicemen and women is genuine and he doesn't want to see their efforts, even their lives, wasted on overseas adventures that don't contribute to the security of our homeland.

Oh--I think Democrats are leaving the party because of Barack Obama--and not necessarily because they're in support of Ron Paul. It's ABO--(anyone but OBAMA)

12489d1322768474-obamas-approval-rating-falls-below-jimmy-carters-worst-worst-polling-12-01-2011.png

See it for what it is. A GIMMICK to fuck with the gop. For fucks sake don't praise it.

Ron Paul is by far the most conservative person on the stage, Democrats leave their party to become Republicans or leave their party to go independent so they can support a Republican and you see it as a bad thing? Are you really that fucking stupid?

Cain/Newt/Perry and even Mitt (somewhat) inspire the Democratic party to get out and vote so a Republican can’t win… Gramps you might be one of the most politically inferior people I have ever met that for whatever reason claims to be “conservative.”

I think I would write in my own name before I voted for Ron Paul. And I would really suck at it....
Stop being a non-thinking, robot drone. I'll bet you've never even been to his website:

Tell us all what's wrong with Dr. Paul. Not your preconceived notions, but what's wrong with his views based on what you see at his website.

Please.

He will never follow though... Gramps does not even know why he supports Newt currently.

Oh--I think Democrats are leaving the party because of Barack Obama--and not necessarily because they're in support of Ron Paul. It's ABO--(anyone but OBAMA)

12489d1322768474-obamas-approval-rating-falls-below-jimmy-carters-worst-worst-polling-12-01-2011.png

Riiight, but the story is about who they would support and many Democrats see Paul as another reason to leave...

It's funny to watch the Paul haters justify their hatred for a true Uniter...

See it for what it is. A GIMMICK to fuck with the gop. For fucks sake don't praise it.

Ron Paul is by far the most conservative person on the stage, Democrats leave their party to become Republicans or leave their party to go independent so they can support a Republican and you see it as a bad thing? Are you really that fucking stupid?

Cain/Newt/Perry and even Mitt (somewhat) inspire the Democratic party to get out and vote so a Republican can’t win… Gramps you might be one of the most politically inferior people I have ever met that for whatever reason claims to be “conservative.”

According to University of Georgia political scientist Keith Poole, Paul had the most conservative voting record of any member of Congress since 1937.
Ron Paul - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Below is a listing from left to right of all 3,320 individuals who served in either or both the House and the Senate from 1937 to 2002. Senator Kerry is number 478 and President Bush is number 2,971. The Common Space Score is the number in the furthest right column. (These scores are very highly correlated with the corresponding DW-NOMINATE Scores by Chamber.) Note that the Presidents are also shown in the coordinates below. Their coordinates are based upon Presidential Support Roll Calls compiled by Congressional Quarterly. These are typically a fraction of the total roll calls cast so the Presidential scores are very noisy compared to the members of Congress.

1 VERMONT D MEYER, WILLIAM HENRY -0.784
2 NEW YOR L ISACSON, LEO -0.775
3 OREGON I MORSE, WAYNE LYMAN -0.766
3318 CALIFOR R SCHMITZ, JOHN G. 0.832
3319 GEORGIA D MCDONALD, LARRY 0.851
3320 TEXAS R PAUL, RON 0.882
source: Is John Kerry A Liberal?

According to University of Georgia political scientist Keith Poole, Paul had the most conservative voting record of any member of Congress since 1937.
Ron Paul - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Below is a listing from left to right of all 3,320 individuals who served in either or both the House and the Senate from 1937 to 2002. Senator Kerry is number 478 and President Bush is number 2,971. The Common Space Score is the number in the furthest right column. (These scores are very highly correlated with the corresponding DW-NOMINATE Scores by Chamber.) Note that the Presidents are also shown in the coordinates below. Their coordinates are based upon Presidential Support Roll Calls compiled by Congressional Quarterly. These are typically a fraction of the total roll calls cast so the Presidential scores are very noisy compared to the members of Congress.

1 VERMONT D MEYER, WILLIAM HENRY -0.784
2 NEW YOR L ISACSON, LEO -0.775
3 OREGON I MORSE, WAYNE LYMAN -0.766
3318 CALIFOR R SCHMITZ, JOHN G. 0.832
3319 GEORGIA D MCDONALD, LARRY 0.851
3320 TEXAS R PAUL, RON 0.882
source: Is John Kerry A Liberal?

If you try and tell people that don't even know what it means to be conservative that Paul is a true conservative, they simply won't understand. Right now many of them are supporting the big spending, cap and trade supporting, Health care mandate loving, constitution hating, War hungry, corrupted mega conservative, Newt...

If you try and tell people that don't even know what it means to be conservative that Paul is a true conservative, they simply won't understand. Right now many of them are supporting the big spending, cap and trade supporting, Health care mandate loving, constitution hating, War hungry, corrupted mega conservative, Newt...

Newt will take care of Newt. The more he speaks to the media the bigger his ego gets the less likely people are to vote for him lol

As we get closer to Iowa you'll also start to see fellow Republicans come out and speak against Newt. Just today, Tom Coburn was on FNC saying that when it comes to leadership, Newt is "lacking" and that he won't support Newt as president. I can't wait until some of his former campaign staff start giving interviews.

Please.

Without needing to visit his site I can tell you that I believe his plans for the military will cost us our entire nation. His foreign policy is closer to isolationism than I care to even think about. But these are simply my opinions. I could be wrong. But I doubt it.

Please.

Without needing to visit his site I can tell you that I believe his plans for the military will cost us our entire nation. His foreign policy is closer to isolationism than I care to even think about. But these are simply my opinions. I could be wrong. But I doubt it.

As you know, there's a major difference between isolationism and non-interventionism. My guess is that you have certain beliefs about Ron Paul because you listen to the words people put in his mouth instead of taking it upon yourself to learn about the man's positions and form your own opinion.

Forum List

Back