Democrats Are Killing America

This Obummer Summer really was one of the worst Summers our nation has seen in many years. The list of awful things that happened to our nation while our President vacationed is just too long and exhausting to list right now. This has been anything but a "Recovery Summer." The Democrats should actually be ashamed of themselves for spinning that B.S. The Democrats are killing America. Make 2010 count America.

I happened to have a great summer. My company(s) pretty much broke even, but I made the best of it with my family. Lots of cheap weekends at the beach.
While you enjoyed yourself others sufferd.
You wouldn't by chance live at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave?

This Obummer Summer really was one of the worst Summers our nation has seen in many years. The list of awful things that happened to our nation while our President vacationed is just too long and exhausting to list right now. This has been anything but a "Recovery Summer." The Democrats should actually be ashamed of themselves for spinning that B.S. The Democrats are killing America. Make 2010 count America.

I happened to have a great summer. My company(s) pretty much broke even, but I made the best of it with my family. Lots of cheap weekends at the beach.

lol. I wouldnt want to.

Do not get me wrong. As I said, my company's barely broke even over the last 6 quarters. But when the weekend comes, Iam all about enjoying myself. Whereas 2 years ago it was a a twin screw Searay and overnights along the northeast, this summer was a beach chair, a cooler and volleyball.

My wife and I have learned to enjoy whatever we have at any given moment and never look back at what it could have been.

It works for us.

lol. I wouldnt want to.

Do not get me wrong. As I said, my company's barely broke even over the last 6 quarters. But when the weekend comes, Iam all about enjoying myself. Whereas 2 years ago it was a a twin screw Searay and overnights along the northeast, this summer was a beach chair, a cooler and volleyball.

My wife and I have learned to enjoy whatever we have at any given moment and never look back at what it could have been.

It works for us.

Do you have two daughters?:lol:

Deficit spending has increased approximately 300%.

Yeah, that makes Obama sound soooo much better!!!! :)

hogwash and a lie, as usual....deficit spending has not increased 300%, period. deficit spending is done yearly, on the yearly budget.....

lol. I wouldnt want to.

It works for us.

Do you have two daughters?:lol:

Nope. And never been to Hawaii or...dare I say...Kenya...

IN all fairness peepers...and coming from someone who is directly involved in business development and managenment...Decreasing operating costs does not always mean increasing profits.

This may be true, that not ALL of the downsizing can be attributed to profits, but outsourcing is an entirely profit-driven practice. You can admit that entry level and intermediate level jobs are disappearing, yes? These are the jobs that really train workers to move up in a company. I think this is where a large percentage of the "disconnect" is.

Um, you're kiddin, right? The summers of '07 and '08 were the worst. No raises and no bonuses and fearful every day that you'd be laid off + the 401K went bust. You have a serious case of amnesia, dude.

hogwash and a lie, as usual....deficit spending has not increased 300%, period. deficit spending is done yearly, on the yearly budget.....

The coming tsunami of Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid costs are projected to push the federal public debt to more than 300 percent of GDP by 2050 and above 800 percent of GDP by 2080.[9] The CBO does not project that the expensive Obamacare legislation will significantly bend the health care cost curve downward.
CBO Budget Baseline Shows that Soaring Spending is Drowning America in Debt | The Heritage Foundation

Um, you're kiddin, right? The summers of '07 and '08 were the worst. No raises and no bonuses and fearful every day that you'd be laid off + the 401K went bust. You have a serious case of amnesia, dude.

WOW YOU THINK NOT GETTING A RAISE OR A BONUS IS BAD?
Not having a job supersedes any little inconvenience you may have suffered. And what were the Unemployment number in 07/up until the time obama was elected to office?

IN all fairness peepers...and coming from someone who is directly involved in business development and managenment...Decreasing operating costs does not always mean increasing profits.

This may be true, that not ALL of the downsizing can be attributed to profits, but outsourcing is an entirely profit-driven practice. You can admit that entry level and intermediate level jobs are disappearing, yes? These are the jobs that really train workers to move up in a company. I think this is where a large percentage of the "disconnect" is.

I dont just blame outsourcing. I blame technology for that.
3 switchboard operators replaced by a phone system menu.
5 Research Assistants replaced by boolean search engines.

I can go on, but I must get myself ready to get out of here.

But yes, there are some greedy fools out there...but most of them wind up failing.

THAT is fact.

And at any rate - it does appear the anti-business sentiment from Washington DC is at an all time high, which cannot in any way be beneficial to job growth at a time when unemployment remains so terribly bad...
___

Otellini went on to explain how, due to ever increasing taxes and regulation, it costs billions more to build and retain factories in the United States vs other parts of the world. The result of this significant added cost is simple – those jobs go overseas. The Intel CEO indicated that government has become increasingly anti-business under the current Democrat Party domination of the White House and Congress.

Obama Doesn’t Get It | Newsflavor

The coming tsunami of Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid costs are projected to push the federal public debt to more than 300 percent of GDP by 2050 and above 800 percent of GDP by 2080.[9] The CBO does not project that the expensive Obamacare legislation will significantly bend the health care cost curve downward.
CBO Budget Baseline Shows that Soaring Spending is Drowning America in Debt | The Heritage Foundation

jebus chris....stop it....

a deficit is a deficit for the year....you are blaming obama for the year 2050's projected deficit spending....?

the last fiscal year, president bush's last fiscal budget, was projected to be $400 billion on a projected tax receipt of 2.7 trillion, but he was WRONG on his projected 2.7 trillion in collected taxes, we only collected 2.1 trillion, so right there, using THE PRESIDENT'S BUDGET we were in deficit $1 trillion dollars, and THIS was without the spending in afghanistan and iraq which was not in the president's defense budget figures, but OUTSIDE of it....and this did not include the money for the bank bailout that he asked for as well....

in the end, president bush added nearly 1.9 TRILLION to the national debt in ONE YEAR, just 2009..... president bush added $6.2 trillion to the national debt, in his 2 terms in office, more than doubling our entire history of 200 plus years as a country debt, in his 8 years in office....

his policies continue to add debt.... just from his deficit spending and from the accumulated national debt, we spend $360 billion A YEAR NOW just to pay the people we borrowed money from, their interest payment.

yes, obama has CONTINUED this deficit spending trend, but your and sinatra's silly talk and hogwash on the 300% increase for the year 2050 and blaming dems is not gonna cut it....

jebus chris....stop it....

a deficit is a deficit for the year....you are blaming obama for the year 2050's projected deficit spending....?

the last fiscal year, president bush's last fiscal budget, was projected to be $400 billion on a projected tax receipt of 2.7 trillion, but he was WRONG on his projected 2.7 trillion in collected taxes, we only collected 2.1 trillion, so right there, using THE PRESIDENT'S BUDGET we were in deficit $1 trillion dollars, and THIS was without the spending in afghanistan and iraq which was not in the president's defense budget figures, but OUTSIDE of it....and this did not include the money for the bank bailout that he asked for as well....

in the end, president bush added nearly 1.9 TRILLION to the national debt in ONE YEAR, just 2009..... president bush added $6.2 trillion to the national debt, in his 2 terms in office, more than doubling our entire history of 200 plus years as a country debt, in his 8 years in office....

his policies continue to add debt.... just from his deficit spending and from the accumulated national debt, we spend $360 billion A YEAR NOW just to pay the people we borrowed money from, their interest payment.

yes, obama has CONTINUED this deficit spending trend, but your and sinatra's silly talk and hogwash on the 300% increase for the year 2050 and blaming dems is not gonna cut it....

He's signing the laws that will cause this, so yes even in 2050, it's all obamas baby.

No need to project to 2050.

The Democrats are killing America right now...
____

The Obama White House and Democrat Congress have done nothing but worsen an already difficult economic situation. Whether out of ignorance, willful neglect, or outright stupidity – Americans have had it with this crop of Big Government anti-business Democrats. Voters are both angry and frightened heading into the November midterm elections, and for very good reason.

Democrats are Killing America.. | Newsflavor

]

Amnesia??????

s0n............nobody fcukking cares about 2007. Last I checked, the calendar says 2010!! And I just took a gandor over to THE DRUDGE REPORT just now, and if you're a conservative, the news is hysterical!!! Mulitple stories of epic liberal fAiL!!! One in particular caught my eye.......................

The Most Fiscally Irresponsible Government in U.S. History
Current federal budget trends are capable of destroying this country
By Mortimer B. Zuckerman

Posted: August 26, 2010
Print
There is an instinctive conclusion among the American public that President Obama's stimulus package has failed to create a sustained recovery. Unemployment has increased, not declined; consumers have retrenched; housing starts have crashed along with mortgage applications; and there is a fear that a double-dip recession may very well be in the pipeline. The public perception, reflected in Pew Research/National Journal polls, is that the measures to combat the Great Recession have mostly helped large banks and financial institutions, and that's a view common to Republicans (75 percent) and Democrats (73 percent). Only one third of either political leaning thinks government policies have done a great deal or a fair amount for the poor.

There is another instinctive conclusion among the American people. It is that the national deficit, and the debts we have accumulated, are of critical political importance. On the national debt, the money the government has spent without the tax revenues to pay for it has produced mind-numbing numbers so large as to be disconnected from reality. Zeros from here to infinity. The sums are hard to describe; it is hard to describe an elephant, but you know one when you see one. The public knows that, shuffle the numbers as you may, the level of debt is unsustainable.

The Most Fiscally Irresponsible Government in U.S. History - US News and World Report

And US News and World Report..............of all places:lol::lol::lol: I cant stop laughing. Who knew just 19 months after liberal nirvana, we'd have seen this much of a fall from grace. Even I didnt think it would happen nearly this fast!!! Indeed, we are witnesing one of the most historic swings in the history of politics here......the swiftness in the rejection of the American people with liberal public policy.

Think about the public mood on the following liberal policies of fAiL..............

> The Stimulus
> Health Care
> Gay Marriage
>Arizona Law
>Mosque Issue
>Massive Government Debt

Everywhere you look, Liberals are on the side of...................THE LOSE..........PICK YOUR POLL.............PLEASE!!!!:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

Only liberals can fcukk up something THAT fast...........they cant fcukking help themselves. Such is the attitude of people who thnk they know your problem better than you do!!!!

OldManLadylaughing-1.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back