Democrats Are Harvey Weinstein

All True... Great read... and thanks..

I'm thinkin karma has caught up with them and they're desperate, they're doomed in my opinion.

What about Bill O'Reilly, Roger Ailes, Trump and this guy?

RNC Finance Chair Steve Wynn Accused Of Decades Of Sexual Misconduct: Report | HuffPost

the billionaire, who was named finance chairman for the Republican National Convention last year.

You guys sure know how to pick em.

From your link.. and did you read the article from your this pathetic fake news source?

"The idea that I ever assaulted any woman is preposterous,” Wynn said in a statement shared with HuffPost. “We find ourselves in a world where people can make allegations, regardless of the truth, and a person is left with the choice of weathering insulting publicity or engaging in multi-year lawsuits. It is deplorable for anyone to find themselves in this situation.”

There's a difference between allegations and reality but you're also welcome to destroy a man's life with fake news reports, it's the Democrat way.. pure cowardice.

I'm thinkin karma has caught up with them and they're desperate, they're doomed in my opinion.

RNC Finance Chair Steve Wynn Accused Of Decades Of Sexual Misconduct: Report | HuffPost

the billionaire, who was named finance chairman for the Republican National Convention last year.

From your link.. and did you read the article from your this pathetic fake news source?

"The idea that I ever assaulted any woman is preposterous,” Wynn said in a statement shared with HuffPost. “We find ourselves in a world where people can make allegations, regardless of the truth, and a person is left with the choice of weathering insulting publicity or engaging in multi-year lawsuits. It is deplorable for anyone to find themselves in this situation.”

There's a difference between allegations and reality but you're also welcome to destroy a man's life with fake news reports, it's the Democrat way.. pure cowardice.
Fake news is how trump won.

I agree, the liberal parasite news (Democrat pus mongers) were exposed for liars and drama queens .. no reasonable person trusted them, such & such and so Trump won... :beer:

I agree, the liberal parasite news (Democrat pus mongers) were exposed for liars and drama queens .. no reasonable person trusted them, such & such and so Trump won... :beer:
No one trusted Rubio Cruz kasich carson fiorino or jeb either

Forum List

Back