Democrats are CURSED

Foment angst? Ask your own MAGA politicians about fomenting angst. They are pulling their hair out.
Zzz

There is hyperbole on both sides. I personally don’t give a shit. But I’ve read some threads on this very Board where some of you retarded and dishonest leftists are indeed trying to sew division within the GOP (at the same time that many of you idiot lib turds also are crying over the spinelessness that of President Potato).

Face it BULLshit, you still have zero credibility.

Democrats have the curse of "responsibility" - being the "responsible" party. Team "normal" versus team "extreme". This was proven once again in the debt ceiling negotiations.

You have the curse of being an abject imbecile.

Zzz

There is hyperbole on both sides. I personally don’t give a shit. But I’ve read some threads on this very Board where some of you retarded and dishonest leftists are indeed trying to sew division within the GOP (at the same time that many of you idiot lib turds also are crying over the spinelessness that of President Potato).

Face it BULLshit, you still have zero credibility.
So you dn't think MAGAs are whinng about the debt ceiling deal?

Democrats have the curse of "responsibility" - being the "responsible" party. Team "normal" versus team "extreme". This was proven once again in the debt ceiling negotiations.

Here's team "normal":

1685715153132.png

In what way has this country been destroyed? Stewart Rhodes was sentenced to 18 years for trying to destroy our Democracy. :auiqs.jpg:
The goons who vandalized our Capitol should have been shot. Every one of them.
Our totally open border. But that one is back firing on you. Minorities are pissed the illegals are starting to take their benefits away.

dems are not normal It's about time you came to that realization. Here's one of your own celebrating your insanity as normal. sick

what kind of sicko has that many holes punched in its face.

Forum List

Back