OMG it finally hit me!

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Dominions logo has a red vote going in, and a blue vote going out! Its right there, in our faces!
untitled.jpg

I am officially on the stolen election bandwagon!

"Canadian-based Dominion Voting Systems has quietly announced its second acquisition of a major U.S. voting machine company in as many months and, right out of the gate, they've lied about it. Not an auspicious beginning for the company which may now, virtually overnight, have become the dominant private e-voting machine company in this country.

In our recent breaking coverage detailing the SEC's fraud lawsuits filed against Diebold and a number of their top executives -- including their former Chief Financial Officer who, as we reported exclusively back in 2007, was the top earner from an apparent insider sell-off at the company just days before its stock would plummet from its all-time high on the announcement of spinning off their troubled election division to a "new" company renamed Premier -- we noted that Diebold/Premier's assets had recently been purchased by a small Canadian firm by the name of Dominion Voting. But Dominion hasn't stopped there.
Their purchase of Diebold/Premier's assets was actually made from ES&S, the world's largest voting machine company, who was forced to divest of the assets they'd purchased from Diebold (previously, the second largest voting machine company in the country) for $5 million last year, as part of an anti-trust suit settlement with the DoJ.

In our coverage, we noted the comment of Dominion CEO John Poulos who, in the company's press release [PDF] announcing the Diebold/Premier asset acquisition, stated ominously: "We are extremely pleased to conclude this transaction, which...will allow Dominion to expand its capabilities and operational footprint to every corner of the United States.. . . "

So much sore-loser butthurt from the Trump cult traitors. They know that if they can't cheat, they can't win. And since we're stopping them from cheating, they know they can't win, so they're crying their sore-loser tears here.

One great thing about being a liberal is that we'll get to watch these Trump cult traitors freezing in the icy ninth circle of Hell, for all of eternity, as we sip magaritas in heaven.

So much sore-loser butthurt from the Trump cult traitors. They know that if they can't cheat, they can't win. And since we're stopping them from cheating, they know they can't win, so they're crying their sore-loser tears here.

One great thing about being a liberal is that we'll get to watch these Trump cult traitors freezing in the icy ninth circle of Hell, for all of eternity, as we sip magaritas in heaven.
Dumbfuck doesnt see sarcasm even as it squirts on his face.

They're not trying to be subtle about it. Red votes go in.... and blue votes come out. The desired results can be pre-programmed by a 12-year old with a flash drive and a screwdriver. This has been proven many times.

Don't forget they also have "proprietary" software in the machines. I've been asking for years now - who owns the "1+1=2" intellectual property? Is there a new math I'm not aware of?

dominion election theft 66.png

And riddle me this....

How can voters be exhibited in non-whole numbers?

Like this CA voter that voted 66% for biden, 32% for Trump and about 2% of the voter just couldn't figure out who he wanted to vote for. WTF?

One-Vote-Matters2-.jpg

"Safest and most secure election of our lifetime".... according to the party of millionaires that like the fuck kids.

They're not trying to be subtle about it. Red votes go in.... and blue votes come out. The desired results can be pre-programmed by a 12-year old with a flash drive and a screwdriver. This has been proven many times.

Don't forget they also have "proprietary" software in the machines. I've been asking for years now - who owns the "1+1=2" intellectual property? Is there a new math I'm not aware of?

View attachment 790503

And riddle me this....

How can voters be exhibited in non-whole numbers?

Like this CA voter that voted 66% for biden, 32% for Trump and about 2% of the voter just couldn't figure out who he wanted to vote for. WTF?

View attachment 790505

"Safest and most secure election of our lifetime".... according to the party of millionaires that like the fuck kids.
There has been a new software upgrade. A screwdriver is no longer needed.

Forum List

Back