Democrats are blocking the attempt to fix the Background check system for gun purchases...

When will the militia start patrolling around schools?

It appears that you are not aware of the meaning of 'the militia.'

BTW......did you know that Obama obviated the use of background check for Cruz, allowing him to obtain the guns.

The single most effective end to mass shootings....and to most crime, in general....is to remove Liberals from any position of power.
After all...Liberals both encourage anti-social behavior, and shield the guilty from punishment.

Case in point....Nikolas Cruz.

a. "The [Obama] Justice Department already has sued school districts in Florida, South Carolina and Mississippi for implementing allegedly racist disciplinary policies."
Holder's Anti-Discipline Push May Threaten Students | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

b. "The Obama-era Departments of Education and Justice – under education secretary Arne Duncan and Attorney General Eric Holder –issued school guidelines in 2014 that claimed students of color are “disproportionately impacted” by suspensions and expulsions, a situation they said leads to a “school-to-prison pipeline” that discriminates against minority and low-income students.

According to the Obama administration’s 2014 “Dear Colleague” guidance, any school district whose disciplinary measures showed “disparate impact” – meaning a disproportionately greater number of minority students are affected – is open to investigation by the Departments of Justice and Education, regardless of whether the behavior leading to the discipline is unacceptable."
Broward County Likely ‘Inspiration’ for Obama School Discipline Policy to Report Fewer Arrests, Suspensions | Breitbart

c. "Cruz assaulted students, cursed out teachers, kicked in classroom doors, started fist fights, threw chairs, threatened to kill other students, mutilated small animals, pulled a rifle on his mother, drank gasoline and cut himself, among other "red flags."
Threatening to kill someone is a felony. In addition to locking Cruz away for a while, having a felony record would have prevented him from purchasing a gun.
Cruz was never arrested. He wasn't referred to law enforcement. He wasn't even expelled."

The School-To-Mass-Murder Pipeline

d. Obama warned schools not to discipline school children, no matter their actions, if they were members of an authorized minority....meaning, the group voted Democrat.
As a result, Nikolas Cruz was given a pass....multiple passes.....and that unblemished record allowed him to avoid being identified as a possible homicidal maniac.

e. Liberals are responsible for
creating Gun Free Zones
prescribing psychotropic medicines to children
and for the moronic idea behind the "school-to-prison pipeline" policy that allowed Nikolas Cruz to remain free and obtain a weapon.

The single most effective end to mass shootings....and to most crime, in general....is to remove Liberals from any position of power.

After all...Liberals both encourage anti-social behavior, and shield the guilty from punishment.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
so lets have one party rule?.....have you people not learned by now how that works out?....

We have, and have had for years, a one party system, Harry.....you didn't notice that???

Trump is the opposition to that party.

Of course they are.....they don't care about dead kids...well, they only care that they need them to get uninformed, clueless people to get emotional, so the democrats can exploit them for gun control.....

But.....putting the fixes into the background check system the democrats say they want......is not going to help the democrats push gun control....so they are going to stop the fix...

Tim Scott: Democrats Are Blocking Common Sense Gun Safety Laws

On Monday, Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC) said that Democrats are blocking common-sense gun safety laws that the majority of Americans and gun owners agree with that could have a significant impact on reducing gun violence in the U.S.

Appearing on Fox News' "Fox & Friends," Scott said that it's "painful to watch" the Democrats refuse to pass legislation that would fix the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS).

“It is time for us to act without any question,” Scott said. “We have bipartisan legislation that would ultimately fix the background system.”
Dude, you really need to get a fuckin hobby and get off of Trumps nuts and Fake news.....the democrats are the one's who wrote the fuckin bill, its the GOP that loaded the bill will all kinds of gun friendly bullshit like arming teachers...something they are not down for, you stupid ass ho

Armed citizens who support the second amendment would naturally rally to such a situation. Schools are in danger, and there are the means at hand for the concerned fathers to do their duty.

Exactly why teachers should be armed.

"Let’s say we want the bare minimum, just enough to pass the safety requirement for gun ownership. In Maryland, there’s a company that will charge you $100 for that training. The cost, then, would be about $71.8 million for all of our teachers.

.....more robust training means that the cost for our 718,000 teachers spikes to $718 million. There would almost certainly be some efficiencies of scale that would come into play here — systems would be developed to train teachers quickly and at less cost — but the figure would still likely run into the hundreds of millions of dollars."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ming-americas-schools/?utm_term=.296687096db3

WHAT?????

That's it????????

Here's a place to start:
"...the nearly $450 million spent annually on National Public Radio, the Public Broadcasting Network and a number of small regional public radio and TV networks would disappear."
Trump Budget Has Public Broadcasting in a Fight for its Life

Here's another 'donation'...
"...Planned Parenthood receives approximately $500 million a year in taxpayer funds, as a GAO report indicated last year."
How Much of Your Tax Money Does Planned Parenthood Get? A New Report Will Tell You | LifeNews.com

What the heck are we waiting for???????
I love people like you, who don't know shit about shit, but always got something stupid to say. How in the fuck do you arm and train a fuckin teacher when seasoned sherrifs are afraid to enter a school? Get your ass out of the Trump kool aide and spends some time in the real world

Armed citizens who support the second amendment would naturally rally to such a situation. Schools are in danger, and there are the means at hand for the concerned fathers to do their duty.

"Let’s say we want the bare minimum, just enough to pass the safety requirement for gun ownership. In Maryland, there’s a company that will charge you $100 for that training. The cost, then, would be about $71.8 million for all of our teachers.

.....more robust training means that the cost for our 718,000 teachers spikes to $718 million. There would almost certainly be some efficiencies of scale that would come into play here — systems would be developed to train teachers quickly and at less cost — but the figure would still likely run into the hundreds of millions of dollars."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ming-americas-schools/?utm_term=.296687096db3

WHAT?????

That's it????????

Here's a place to start:
"...the nearly $450 million spent annually on National Public Radio, the Public Broadcasting Network and a number of small regional public radio and TV networks would disappear."

"...Planned Parenthood receives approximately $500 million a year in taxpayer funds, as a GAO report indicated last year."
How Much of Your Tax Money Does Planned Parenthood Get? A New Report Will Tell You | LifeNews.com

I love people like you, who don't know shit about shit, but always got something stupid to say. How in the fuck do you arm and train a fuckin teacher when seasoned sherrifs are afraid to enter a school? Get your ass out of the Trump kool aide and spends some time in the real world

I never use vulgarity, but I have found that those who know that they are on the losing side of an argument often use it....and bold printing.....in the hope of hiding their having lost.

True?

Let's go over the facts.....FACTS.....that I presented, as you haven't been able to process the information.

1. The money is available to train the militia, the teachers, simply by taking from the unconstitutional support of NPR and Planned Parenthood....propaganda and killing babies.

2. I proved that teachers are ready and willing to take the training to protect children.

"School personnel flock to Taylor gun range for free handgun training
Response has been overwhelming since Top Gun Shooting Sports made offer on Facebook

.... offering free gun safety classes to school employees in wake of the deadly Feb. 14 school shooting in Parkland, Florida.

When Michael Barbour, owner of Top Gun, posted the opportunity on his shooting range’s Facebook page on the evening of March 1, he had no idea how quickly people would sign up. And he certainly didn’t expect the number of people who responded.

PHOTOS: School personnel get trained on handgun safety

What started out as a plan to give 24 teachers and school administrators a one-time free course in basic handgun training and one free concealed pistol license training quickly turned into 339 spots being reserved as of March 11."
School personnel flock to Taylor gun range for free handgun training

“I did this because every news media story out, there was a superintendent, a principal, a teacher, a teacher’s union rep, whatever, saying they’ve got their finger on the pulse of these teachers and there’s not one of them that wants this,” he said. “All of them think it’s a bad idea and everything, but somehow I post a free class and all of a sudden, I’ve got almost 350 different training spots that we’ve opened up.”
Ibid.

The Left....they lie even when they're sleeping.

Notice how I pulverized you without any vulgarity?

Take a lesson.

WHAT?????

That's it????????

Here's a place to start:

I never use vulgarity, but I have found that those who know that they are on the losing side of an argument often use it....and bold printing.....in the hope of hiding their having lost.

True?

Let's go over the facts.....FACTS.....that I presented, as you haven't been able to process the information.

1. The money is available to train the militia, the teachers, simply by taking from the unconstitutional support of NPR and Planned Parenthood....propaganda and killing babies.

2. I proved that teachers are ready and willing to take the training to protect children.

Response has been overwhelming since Top Gun Shooting Sports made offer on Facebook

.... offering free gun safety classes to school employees in wake of the deadly Feb. 14 school shooting in Parkland, Florida.

When Michael Barbour, owner of Top Gun, posted the opportunity on his shooting range’s Facebook page on the evening of March 1, he had no idea how quickly people would sign up. And he certainly didn’t expect the number of people who responded.

What started out as a plan to give 24 teachers and school administrators a one-time free course in basic handgun training and one free concealed pistol license training quickly turned into 339 spots being reserved as of March 11."

“I did this because every news media story out, there was a superintendent, a principal, a teacher, a teacher’s union rep, whatever, saying they’ve got their finger on the pulse of these teachers and there’s not one of them that wants this,” he said. “All of them think it’s a bad idea and everything, but somehow I post a free class and all of a sudden, I’ve got almost 350 different training spots that we’ve opened up.”
Ibid.

Take a lesson.
FACT: That sherrif went through the same shit and look how he reacted!! End of fuckin story and if you don't like the way I roll, than damit put by big fat black ass on fuckin ignore and keep it moving.

WHAT?????

That's it????????

Here's a place to start:

True?

Ibid.

Take a lesson.
FACT: That sherrif went through the same shit and look how he reacted!! End of fuckin story and if you don't like the way I roll, than damit put by big fat black ass on fuckin ignore and keep it moving.

One of us is educated, adult, and correct.....

...and the other is you.

I have no one on 'ignore'....I enjoy exposing you for what you are.

WHAT?????

That's it????????

Here's a place to start:

True?

Ibid.

Take a lesson.

...and the other is you.

I can assure you, my education level is equal, if not better than yours....you seem to think words used by you somehow equate you to being better.....just one word...TRUMP

By co signing onto his madness, you sir, are rendered a non fuckin factor....at least to me

WHAT?????

That's it????????

Here's a place to start:

True?

Ibid.

Take a lesson.

...and the other is you.

I can assure you, my education level is equal, if not better than yours....you seem to think words used by you somehow equate you to being better.....just one word...TRUMP

By co signing onto his madness, you sir, are rendered a non fuckin factor....at least to me

Really?

You an Ivy League grad?

And, you have valedictorian in your resume, too?

Your posts certainly don't indicate that.

Odd, but there remains a resounding lack of volunteers to rally around the endangered schools that 'need' armed teachers. Where is the "well regulated" armed citizen contingent?

WHAT?????

That's it????????

Here's a place to start:

True?

Ibid.

Take a lesson.

...and the other is you.

Odd, but there remains a resounding lack of volunteers to rally around the endangered schools that 'need' armed teachers. Where is the "well regulated" armed citizen contingent?

Obviated by the Liberal insistence on 'Gun Free Zones.'

Check out today's school shooting in Maryland, and how it was stopped.

Of course they are.....they don't care about dead kids...well, they only care that they need them to get uninformed, clueless people to get emotional, so the democrats can exploit them for gun control.....

But.....putting the fixes into the background check system the democrats say they want......is not going to help the democrats push gun control....so they are going to stop the fix...

Tim Scott: Democrats Are Blocking Common Sense Gun Safety Laws

On Monday, Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC) said that Democrats are blocking common-sense gun safety laws that the majority of Americans and gun owners agree with that could have a significant impact on reducing gun violence in the U.S.

Appearing on Fox News' "Fox & Friends," Scott said that it's "painful to watch" the Democrats refuse to pass legislation that would fix the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS).

“It is time for us to act without any question,” Scott said. “We have bipartisan legislation that would ultimately fix the background system.”
Dude, you really need to get a fuckin hobby and get off of Trumps nuts and Fake news.....the democrats are the one's who wrote the fuckin bill, its the GOP that loaded the bill will all kinds of gun friendly bullshit like arming teachers...something they are not down for, you stupid ass ho

"Gun friendly". Hmmm. I would consider the ability for teachers to be armed to be STUDENT friendly, you ignorant twerp.

WHAT?????

That's it????????

Here's a place to start:

True?

Ibid.

Take a lesson.

...and the other is you.

A laughable assertion. You have a PhD in racist nonsense, but in the real world your education level is GED at best. The facts are well known, progressive halfwits, such as yourself, demand that schools be free fire zones, then whine about those bad guns. You assholes are almost as responsible for the dead kids as the fuckers who pull the trigger. You should be ashamed of yourself but to feel shame you must first have a conscience. You don't.

BTW......did you know that Obama obviated the use of background check for Cruz, allowing him to obtain the guns.

a. "The [Obama] Justice Department already has sued school districts in Florida, South Carolina and Mississippi for implementing allegedly racist disciplinary policies."
Holder's Anti-Discipline Push May Threaten Students | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

b. "The Obama-era Departments of Education and Justice – under education secretary Arne Duncan and Attorney General Eric Holder –issued school guidelines in 2014 that claimed students of color are “disproportionately impacted” by suspensions and expulsions, a situation they said leads to a “school-to-prison pipeline” that discriminates against minority and low-income students.

According to the Obama administration’s 2014 “Dear Colleague” guidance, any school district whose disciplinary measures showed “disparate impact” – meaning a disproportionately greater number of minority students are affected – is open to investigation by the Departments of Justice and Education, regardless of whether the behavior leading to the discipline is unacceptable."
Broward County Likely ‘Inspiration’ for Obama School Discipline Policy to Report Fewer Arrests, Suspensions | Breitbart

c. "Cruz assaulted students, cursed out teachers, kicked in classroom doors, started fist fights, threw chairs, threatened to kill other students, mutilated small animals, pulled a rifle on his mother, drank gasoline and cut himself, among other "red flags."
Threatening to kill someone is a felony. In addition to locking Cruz away for a while, having a felony record would have prevented him from purchasing a gun.
Cruz was never arrested. He wasn't referred to law enforcement. He wasn't even expelled."

d. Obama warned schools not to discipline school children, no matter their actions, if they were members of an authorized minority....meaning, the group voted Democrat.
As a result, Nikolas Cruz was given a pass....multiple passes.....and that unblemished record allowed him to avoid being identified as a possible homicidal maniac.

creating Gun Free Zones
and for the moronic idea behind the "school-to-prison pipeline" policy that allowed Nikolas Cruz to remain free and obtain a weapon.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
so lets have one party rule?.....have you people not learned by now how that works out?....

We have, and have had for years, a one party system, Harry.....you didn't notice that???

i cant agree PC because they both have their own ideals and agendas...and that makes them different parties....

creating Gun Free Zones

i cant agree PC because they both have their own ideals and agendas...and that makes them different parties....

Let's see if I can convince you.

The one-party that controls American politics:
Democrats
Establishment Republicans
The Deep State of career bureaucrats
The Never-Trumpers
Crony Capitalists

On the obverse....Trump and the American people.

creating Gun Free Zones

Democrats
The Never-Trumpers
Crony Capitalists

they have different ideals and different methods to control everything and cant stand each other,that makes them different....the only thing they are alike on is they both want absolute power over our lives and will do whatever it takes to get that including fucking over the other party,like we see happening right now.....and to both, the party is more important than the country .....and they both will do whatever to keep a strong 3rd party down....

Democrats
The Never-Trumpers
Crony Capitalists

they have different ideals and different methods to control everything and cant stand each other,that makes them different....the only thing they are alike on is they both want absolute power over our lives and will do whatever it takes to get that including fucking over the other party,like we see happening right now.....and to both, the party is more important than the country .....and they both will do whatever to keep a strong 3rd party down....

Which of these stand for the principles on which this nation was created?
Democrats
The Never-Trumpers
Crony Capitalists

These principles:
Individualism, free markets, limited constitutional government.

I believe you'll agree that none of 'em do.
Hence....a one-party system.

Democrats
The Never-Trumpers
Crony Capitalists

Which of these stand for the principles on which this nation was created?
Democrats
The Never-Trumpers
Crony Capitalists

These principles:
Individualism, free markets, limited constitutional government.

I believe you'll agree that none of 'em do.
Hence....a one-party system.
they are still 2 different parties PC....last century i would have had a different view on them....

True?

Ibid.

Take a lesson.

...and the other is you.

A laughable assertion. You have a PhD in racist nonsense, but in the real world your education level is GED at best. The facts are well known, progressive halfwits, such as yourself, demand that schools be free fire zones, then whine about those bad guns. You assholes are almost as responsible for the dead kids as the fuckers who pull the trigger. You should be ashamed of yourself but to feel shame you must first have a conscience. You don't.

I like to attach "democrat" to the gun free zone status...since they are the ones keeping them shooting galleries for nut jobs....

democrat gun free zones....

Friends of firearms should naturally rally to the cause of school security.
Where are they?

Forum List

Back