Democrats Are Avoiding Accountability For Their Rigging Of The 2020 Election

That some ballots are illegal. More than enough to decertify the election.

That’s funny. When I read the report they said they found no evidence of illegal ballots. No Bamboo fibres.

And they found that Joe Biden won the election by more votes that originally thought.

No they’re refusing to turn over their reports to the people who bought and paid for them the citizens of Maricopa Park county in the state of Arizona.

This isn’t the first time these so-called auditors have refused to provide the courts with any verification as to what they were doing. If you want people to believe you’re on the up and up, you need transparency.

Cyber ninjas have refused transparency at every level and I know refusing to return the property of the Arizona state election commission to its owners. And that’s after they destroyed the voting machines.

That’s funny. When I read the report they said they found no evidence of illegal ballots. No Bamboo fibres.

And they found that Joe Biden won the election by more votes that originally thought.

No they’re refusing to turn over their reports to the people who bought and paid for them the citizens of Maricopa Park county in the state of Arizona.

This isn’t the first time these so-called auditors have refused to provide the courts with any verification as to what they were doing. If you want people to believe you’re on the up and up, you need transparency.

Cyber ninjas have refused transparency at every level and I know refusing to return the property of the Arizona state election commission to its owners. And that’s after they destroyed the voting machines.
You read the wrong report. Ballots without serial numbers are illegal. Next.

If you don’t care what other people think, why are you posting here asking for peoples’ approval of what you think?
I did not say that. I said what that POS thinks. But you are not on my hit parade either. :mm:

This is just a continuation of the biggest cover up the world has known. They know there was an election with 0 integrity.

In the chart provided at this Wikipedia page (LINK) there were about 20 million more votes cast for Biden than Trump in 2016.

1643846234255.png

Look at the ballot counts for recent elections. This four-year increase was more than any in American history. What is even more unusual is that the (electoral vote) winner of the 2016 election won 11 million more votes in 2020 yet still lost that election.

Considering that everyone came out for the Trump/Hillary election, how is this even possible? Look at those numbers? Wikipedia is no friend of Republicans so these are not conservative stats. Where did all of those extra votes come from?

QUOTE The Original Tree

The Election was Stolen. I saw it happen right before my eyes as I was watching count feeds from the battle ground states all night. I have been doing things like that for 20 years and never seen anything like what I saw unfold right before my eyes.

Millions of illegal ballots were either dropped in to the system simultaneously or someone flipped an algorithm on to transfer votes from one candidate to the other or both.

I literally saw votes counts subtracted from The Trump Column and transferred to Biden, and no one will be able to lie to me enough to convince me I did not see what I saw.

/QUOTE

Me: Me tooo

In the chart provided at this Wikipedia page (LINK) there were about 20 million more votes cast for Biden than Trump in 2016.

View attachment 596223

Look at the ballot counts for recent elections. This four-year increase was more than any in American history. What is even more unusual is that the (electoral vote) winner of the 2016 election won 11 million more votes in 2020 yet still lost that election.

Considering that everyone came out for the Trump/Hillary election, how is this even possible? Look at those numbers? Wikipedia is no friend of Republicans so these are not conservative stats. Where did all of those extra votes come from?
Goes to show you just how much America hated Trump.

Forum List

Back