Democratic Party.. "Uncle Toms"

Why do conservatives cry 'racism' any time a liberal disagrees with a black conservative?

Are you too dense to figure out that liberals disagree with conservative blacks because they're conservative?

Ignoring leftist racism may be comforting for you, but that doesn't mean it's not there.

White liberal cartoonist Jeff Danziger:

condicartoon_1.jpg

White liberal cartoonist Ted Rall:

rallframeiq0.gif

Predictably, you will feebly attempt to explain these away.

So what?

Can I attribute all criticism of Barack Obama to conservative racism?

Yes,

'stunned silence' is the correct answer. We would have also accepted 'shit, you got me!'

A missed spelled word doesn't reverse the truth. Nice try though.

Most people on welfare are white people.

And the left "keeping blacks uneducated" is a hoot. Remember, it's the right wing who says "education is for snobs". It was the Republicans who wanted to elect a president who said he would cut Police, firemen and teachers.

In fact, Republicans are so "STUPID" they actually believe cutting unions and lowering the minimum wage will create "high paying jobs". Ask them to explain what those jobs will be and they can't. They just suddenly start calling you names.

The only comment you got right is in red, the rest is drivel...

Drivel

Last edited by a moderator:
Democrats call successful black people Uncle Toms.

I haven't heard too many Democrats call President Obama an Uncle Tom.

Your title as least intelligent poster on USMB remains intact.

No, you won't. That's because he's a commie-crat and works hand-in-hand with their nefarious mechanization to maintain the status quo for blacks in this country...just as long as they vote for the black guy, who cares. The only reason he was selected by the Dems to run was the fact that he was a black man who cleaned up real nice and was portrayed as well-spoken (as long as his teleprompter works).

Last edited:
Blacks that believe in and support the plantation mentality of Democraps won't be called Uncle Toms.

Blacks that leave the Democrap plantation are Uncle Toms to them.

Blacks that don't vote in the collective "victim mode" in support of Democrap welfare politicians aren't welcomed by white liberals.

Why do conservatives cry 'racism' any time a liberal disagrees with a black conservative?

Are you too dense to figure out that liberals disagree with conservative blacks because they're conservative?

Funny how they express their disagreement in blatantly racist terms, then, huh 'corky'?

Who's they? I demolished Herman Cain's idiotic 9 9 9 plan when he was running. I don't remember having to use his race to do it.

Stop listening to the radio, Corky.
Ahhh, I see you've eagerly swallowed the progressive historical revision.

Media Matters, Others in "Revisionism" Pitch of 2002 Michael Steele Oreo Incident | NewsBusters.org

So what? A rightwinger SHOT Martin Luther King.

Which was worse?

...take your time, 'nuts...think about it...

Yeah? Really?

According to history, Ray's "...chief interest, however, was the George Wallace presidential campaign."

In case you missed this: "George Corley Wallace Jr. (August 25, 1919 – September 13, 1998) was an American politician and the 45th governor of Alabama, having served two nonconsecutive terms and two consecutive terms: 1963–1967, 1971–1979 and 1983–1987. After four runs for U.S. president (three as a Democrat and one on the American Independent Party ticket)..."

With your lack of intelligence and obvious ability to swallow any fable tossed at you by your liberal hack masters, it is no surprise that you are so firmly entrenched in their twisted, inaccurate narrative.

Stop listening to the radio, Corky.
Ahhh, I see you've eagerly swallowed the progressive historical revision.

Media Matters, Others in "Revisionism" Pitch of 2002 Michael Steele Oreo Incident | NewsBusters.org

Which was worse?

Well, that's certainly one way to excuse progressive racism.

And the fact that you even made that pathetic attempt at distraction shows you know progressive racism exists.

But you just can't acknowledge it, can you?

Ignoring leftist racism may be comforting for you, but that doesn't mean it's not there.

condicartoon_1.jpg

rallframeiq0.gif

So what?

Progressives like these claim it is: A Modern Timeline of Liberals Claiming That Opposition to Obama = Racism - Hit & Run : Reason.com

http://www.thepiratescove.us/2012/06/12/cbc-all-opposition-to-obama-is-racist/

Virginia state senator: Opposition to Obama 'all about race' - National Elections | Examiner.com

I'll await your condemnation of their simplistic thinking.

:lmao: Yeah, I couldn't type that with a straight face.

The lowest African-American unemployment rate occurred during the Clinton presidency.
And black unemployment has increased by 10.9% under Obama.

Black+Unemployment+Rate+-+October+2012.JPG

Was Clinton a Democrat? Isn't the claim that Democrats keep the black man down purposely?
Clinton got lucky with a booming economy that flourished because of nothing he did.

Do you support Affirmative Action and relaxed hiring standards for minorities?

The modern day Democratic Party is the party of Harry Truman, not the party of the Dixiecrats.

Wrong. It's the party of Lyndon B. "I'll have those n-----s voting Democratic for 200 years" Johnson.

You don't know your history, which is probably why you will do anything to avoid seriously discussing it.

Your problem is I DO know history.

I also know your history -- which makes leftists feel good about themselves, but serves no other purpose.

When you purposefully whitewash reality to make your side look good, that's not history. It's propaganda.

condicartoon_1.jpg

rallframeiq0.gif

So what?

Yes,

'stunned silence' is the correct answer. We would have also accepted 'shit, you got me!'
I was celebrating Christmas with my in-laws. :lmao:

So your petulant little victory dance was premature, Zippy. :lol:

Which was worse?

Yeah? Really?

According to history, Ray's "...chief interest, however, was the George Wallace presidential campaign."

In case you missed this: "George Corley Wallace Jr. (August 25, 1919 – September 13, 1998) was an American politician and the 45th governor of Alabama, having served two nonconsecutive terms and two consecutive terms: 1963–1967, 1971–1979 and 1983–1987. After four runs for U.S. president (three as a Democrat and one on the American Independent Party ticket)..."

With your lack of intelligence and obvious ability to swallow any fable tossed at you by your liberal hack masters, it is no surprise that you are so firmly entrenched in their twisted, inaccurate narrative.

You have to understand Carby. He truly believes that no liberal ever did anything bad ever in history. All evil flows from conservatives.

It's one of the tenets of his faith: Statism.

Which was worse?

Yeah? Really?

George Wallace was a conservative. That is not disputable. That he was a conservative Democrat doesn't change the fact that he was a conservative.

Wrong. It's the party of Lyndon B. "I'll have those n-----s voting Democratic for 200 years" Johnson.

You don't know your history, which is probably why you will do anything to avoid seriously discussing it.

Your problem is I DO know history.

I also know your history -- which makes leftists feel good about themselves, but serves no other purpose.

When you purposefully whitewash reality to make your side look good, that's not history. It's propaganda.

Do you dispute that the conservative southern Democratic wing of the Democratic party began to split with the rest of the party with the Truman presidency?

Which was worse?

Well, that's certainly one way to excuse progressive racism.

And the fact that you even made that pathetic attempt at distraction shows you know progressive racism exists.

But you just can't acknowledge it, can you?

You point out some sort of cookie throwing incident where a Black man is the target, and try to make a point about who did it.

I pointed out an assassination of a Black man. My point is the same as yours, only stronger.

condicartoon_1.jpg

rallframeiq0.gif

So what?

Progressives like these claim it is: A Modern Timeline of Liberals Claiming That Opposition to Obama = Racism - Hit & Run : Reason.com

http://www.thepiratescove.us/2012/06/12/cbc-all-opposition-to-obama-is-racist/

Virginia state senator: Opposition to Obama 'all about race' - National Elections | Examiner.com

I'll await your condemnation of their simplistic thinking.

:lmao: Yeah, I couldn't type that with a straight face.

I didn't ask their opinion, I asked yours. Which I won't get because that will ruin your argument.

Forum List

Back