Democratic Party.. "Uncle Toms"

Democrats call successful black people Uncle Toms.

I haven't heard too many Democrats call President Obama an Uncle Tom.

Your title as least intelligent poster on USMB remains intact.

No, they were just too busy throwing oreo cookies at black Republicans like Michael Steele when he was the chair of the RNC.

Why do conservatives cry 'racism' any time a liberal disagrees with a black conservative?

Are you too dense to figure out that liberals disagree with conservative blacks because they're conservative?

How liberals think, keep blacks uneducated and on welfare all to get their vote. If someone points out that it's wrong, there a racist.

they're

A missed spelled word doesn't reverse the truth. Nice try though.

Most people on welfare are white people.

And the left "keeping blacks uneducated" is a hoot. Remember, it's the right wing who says "education is for snobs". It was the Republicans who wanted to elect a president who said he would cut Police, firemen and teachers.

In fact, Republicans are so "STUPID" they actually believe cutting unions and lowering the minimum wage will create "high paying jobs". Ask them to explain what those jobs will be and they can't. They just suddenly start calling you names.

:eusa_think:....mmm

When you consider lifetimes of high unemployment, generations withering in social programs, lack of opportunity, (past, present and future) millions of abortions and the Democratic Party underwhelming support for the ending of slavery and civil rights legislation for African Americans.

Wouldn't you have to consider most Democratic Party leaders and supporters nothing more than, "Uncle Toms".

--------------------------:eusa_eh:

The term "Uncle Tom" is used as a derogatory epithet for an excessively subservient person, particularly when that person perceives their own lower-class status based on race. It is similarly used to negatively describe a person who betrays their own group by participating in its oppression, whether or not they do so willingly.

Uncle Tom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What a childish, racist perspective you have.

On the contrary, African Americans being duped by the Democrat Party and members of their own race within the Democrat Party is a valid subject for review and your fear of knowledge and seeming acquiescence to the reality says far more about you than me.

A missed spelled word doesn't reverse the truth. Nice try though.

Most people on welfare are white people.

And the left "keeping blacks uneducated" is a hoot. Remember, it's the right wing who says "education is for snobs". It was the Republicans who wanted to elect a president who said he would cut Police, firemen and teachers.

In fact, Republicans are so "STUPID" they actually believe cutting unions and lowering the minimum wage will create "high paying jobs". Ask them to explain what those jobs will be and they can't. They just suddenly start calling you names.

The only comment you got right is in red, the rest is drivel...

Or the fact the Republican base is 90% white, based in the south and we just went through an election where their leadership admitted to targeting blacks while trying to suppress the vote. And then they have nerve to say racism doesn't exist. Assholes.
Oh, it exists, all right. It has a happy home on the left, where white liberals insist minorities can't succeed without their help.

Why do you right wingers always make up such stupid bullshit an then insist it's what liberals say????

Is it because what you say really is "stupid bullshit"? So because you say it, everyone has to?
And yet, oddly, what I say isn't bullshit. You believe it is because it doesn't mesh with your delusions. Plus, you're a pathological liar, so stop pretending you have any credibility whatsoever.

It's a fact: White liberals insist minorities can't succeed without their help, in the form of Affirmative Action and lowered standards for minorities.

This is undeniable.

The lowest African-American unemployment rate occurred during the Clinton presidency.
And black unemployment has increased by 10.9% under Obama.

Black+Unemployment+Rate+-+October+2012.JPG

I haven't heard too many Democrats call President Obama an Uncle Tom.

Your title as least intelligent poster on USMB remains intact.

No, they were just too busy throwing oreo cookies at black Republicans like Michael Steele when he was the chair of the RNC.

Stop listening to the radio, Corky.
Ahhh, I see you've eagerly swallowed the progressive historical revision.

Media Matters, Others in "Revisionism" Pitch of 2002 Michael Steele Oreo Incident | NewsBusters.org

When you consider lifetimes of high unemployment, generations withering in social programs, lack of opportunity, (past, present and future) millions of abortions and the Democratic Party underwhelming support for the ending of slavery and civil rights legislation for African Americans.

Wouldn't you have to consider most Democratic Party leaders and supporters nothing more than, "Uncle Toms".

The term "Uncle Tom" is used as a derogatory epithet for an excessively subservient person, particularly when that person perceives their own lower-class status based on race. It is similarly used to negatively describe a person who betrays their own group by participating in its oppression, whether or not they do so willingly.

Yes, I consider them the true "uncle toms".

Why do conservatives cry 'racism' any time a liberal disagrees with a black conservative?

Are you too dense to figure out that liberals disagree with conservative blacks because they're conservative?

Ignoring leftist racism may be comforting for you, but that doesn't mean it's not there.

White liberal cartoonist Jeff Danziger:

condicartoon_1.jpg

White liberal cartoonist Ted Rall:

rallframeiq0.gif

Predictably, you will feebly attempt to explain these away.

Meanwhile, do you support Affirmative Action and relaxed hiring standards for minorities?

Last edited:

Stop listening to the radio, Corky.
Ahhh, I see you've eagerly swallowed the progressive historical revision.

Media Matters, Others in "Revisionism" Pitch of 2002 Michael Steele Oreo Incident | NewsBusters.org

So what? A rightwinger SHOT Martin Luther King.

Which was worse?

...take your time, 'nuts...think about it...

Last edited:

Ignoring leftist racism may be comforting for you, but that doesn't mean it's not there.

White liberal cartoonist Jeff Danziger:

condicartoon_1.jpg

White liberal cartoonist Ted Rall:

rallframeiq0.gif

Predictably, you will feebly attempt to explain these away.

So what?

Can I attribute all criticism of Barack Obama to conservative racism?

If, this were the 19th century or early 20th century yes, but since the two parties have reversed their polis on the issue I would say you are wrong.

I doubt you went to the link and I know you're full of bullshit...

Of course, you're at liberty to prove your assumption with supporting facts, surprisingly, no one ever has so I tend to believe it's a comfortable myth Democrats delude themselves with..

Hell, they don't need facts, they have feelings.

If, this were the 19th century or early 20th century yes, but since the two parties have reversed their polis on the issue I would say you are wrong.

I doubt you went to the link and I know you're full of bullshit...

Of course, you're at liberty to prove your assumption with supporting facts, surprisingly, no one ever has so I tend to believe it's a comfortable myth Democrats delude themselves with..

Hell, they don't need facts, they have feelings.

The liberal/conservative coalition in the Democratic Party that had thrived under FDR began to break down with the presidency of Harry Truman,

when Truman began to push civil rights for black Americans.

Do you wish to begin by disputing that FACT?

Forum List

Back