Democratic party "racism"

Well I am African American. The faulty term is black dumb ass. My skin is not black.

Whites don't get to tell us where we descend from.
FALSE! The term "African-American" is abounding in ERROR. It is unsound and improper, and should not be used to describe black people. Stop saying it. The correct term is BLACK.

Are you so ignorant that you need a non-black person to educate you as to why this is true ? You can't figure it out ? God, you are a DUMBASS.

The only thing is if I take the time and trouble to set you straight, you should be paying me for that. What am I ? Your tutor ?

Who appointed your broke ass to dictate how ANYONE defines themselves? Or redefine what is already defined in any dictionary?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Who appointed your broke ass to dictate how ANYONE defines themselves? Or redefine what is already defined in any dictionary?
The 4 African-American guys I knew (from Rhodesia, Tanzania, Botswana, and South Africa), that's who.

Those 4 WHITE African-American guys.

And if you don't like me being broke, you can fix that by sending a BIG chunk of money my way.

Well, don't just sit there pouting. Start peeling, baby! :biggrin:

The 4 African-American guys I knew (from Rhodesia, Tanzania, Botswana, and South Africa), that's who.

Those 4 WHITE African-American guys.

And if you don't like me being broke, you can fix that by sending a BIG chunk of money my way.

Well, don't just sit there pouting. Start peeling, baby! :biggrin:

I willl give you that you do not lack for entertainment value.

I willl give you that you do not lack for entertainment value.
Well I've been an entertainer for a very long time. Played in a rock band for 11 years (rythym & lead guitar), including the songs of your avatar. Also in bluegrass bands.

Except we do have an attachment to Africa. Shut up.
You have as much attachment to Africa as I have to my 2 ancestral countries (Belize and Denmark) - Zero.

You don't get to determine that. I do and my ancestors were bought here from Africa.

Those four whites you talk about are colonizers whose ancestry does not originate in Africa.

Last edited:
In the upcoming democratic majority, blacks will have 5 committee chairs & 28 sub committee chairs. Republicans have controlled congress for most of the years since 1994 and there have been no black committee or sub committee chairs.

This is the OP.

In the upcoming democratic majority, blacks will have 5 committee chairs & 28 sub committee chairs. Republicans have controlled congress for most of the years since 1994 and there have been no black committee or sub committee chairs.

That's because ANY black Republican is a no good, horse thieving Uncle Tom. Aint that right IM2?

Ad what does that have to doo with the fact that black republican members of congress never got to lead anything?

Or are you trolling again against the rules?

Matter of statistics matey. Not bias on The Hill.. You just defeated about 1/2 dozen REALLY COMPETENT and leadership capable Black Repub candidates in the Blue states last month. NEVER GOT a chance to take a seat or even be ON a committee. They're running. They mostly get elected from those mean nasty Red states tho..

Betcha your "group think" leaders RUN to polls to vote against BLACK republicans MORE then they run to the polls to defeat anyone else. :113:

Group think was started by whites on July 4th 1776. Recognize.

Sorry bud, but in the last 40 years I have not seen one black in a position of leadership in the republican party.

Michael Steele isn’t black? Ben Carson? Condaleeza Rice?

Do you really believe that? A rejection by blacks of blacks, and because of the candidate's pigmentation?

I mean, really? Or could it be that these black districts reject REPUBLICANS, no matter their hue, and for cause?

You're reading comprehension sucks. Because in about 4 or 5 posts now -- I've only made the LATTER case.

You don't get to determine that. I do and my ancestors were bought here from Africa.

Those four whites you talk about are colonizers whose ancestry does not originate in Africa.
Their ancestry goes back hundreds of years in Africa, no matter who or what their ancestors were. They were born and raised in Africa, speak African languages, and lived African life for 20 years before coming to America, and becoming American citizens.

They are truly AFRICAN-AMERICAN. You are not. You determine nothing. The correctness or non-correctness of the word is what determines to whom it can be applied. Correctly to those 4 white African-Americans. Wrongly to you and other blacks born in America.

That's because ANY black Republican is a no good, horse thieving Uncle Tom. Aint that right IM2?

Ad what does that have to doo with the fact that black republican members of congress never got to lead anything?

Or are you trolling again against the rules?

Matter of statistics matey. Not bias on The Hill.. You just defeated about 1/2 dozen REALLY COMPETENT and leadership capable Black Repub candidates in the Blue states last month. NEVER GOT a chance to take a seat or even be ON a committee. They're running. They mostly get elected from those mean nasty Red states tho..

Betcha your "group think" leaders RUN to polls to vote against BLACK republicans MORE then they run to the polls to defeat anyone else. :113:

Group think was started by whites on July 4th 1776. Recognize.

Sorry bud, but in the last 40 years I have not seen one black in a position of leadership in the republican party.

Wow! He found a whole 3 people in 40 years. Don't forget Colin Powell or does he count as a republican anymore since he decided to think for himself. Why golly gee, that's whole 4 black people in the last 40 years. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

How many Asian republican senators and congressmen were elected?

Let me hep you.

In the last 61 years 10 republican Asians have been elected in the house and senate and 35 democrats. In the current republican controlled congress Asians had no leadership positions. This will change in 2019 because of democrats.

Their ancestry goes back hundreds of years in Africa, no matter who or what their ancestors were. They were born and raised in Africa, speak African languages, and lived African life for 20 years before coming to America, and becoming American citizens.

They are truly AFRICAN-AMERICAN. You are not. You determine nothing. The correctness or non-correctness of the word is what determines to whom it can be applied. Correctly to those 4 white African-Americans. Wrongly to you and other blacks born in America.

Since I am African American and that has been determined by legality and not some white dumb ass on the internet, this conversation is over.

Since I am African American and that has been determined by legality and not some white dumb ass on the internet, this conversation is over.
I'll decide when my part of the conversation is over.

You are NOT African-American. You have nothing to do with Africa. You don't speak an African language, you know zip about African culture, and if you went to an African country, they would regard you as just like they would do with any other clueless foreigner.

And that includes the white Africans as well as the black ones. They wouldn't give a rat's ass what country you come from.

. In the current republican controlled congress Asians had no leadership positions. This will change in 2019 because of democrats.
So Democrats will select people to positions based on their race (rather than qualifications). Well sure. That type of racial discrimination against whites is what they do all the time - inside the congress or outside of it. Nothing new.

Wow! He found a whole 3 people in 40 years. Don't forget Colin Powell or does he count as a republican anymore since he decided to think for himself. Why golly gee, that's whole 4 black people in the last 40 years. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Your criteria was one. I gave you more than that.

Let me hep you.

In the last 61 years 10 republican Asians have been elected in the house and senate and 35 democrats. In the current republican controlled congress Asians had no leadership positions. This will change in 2019 because of democrats.

Do you hear me pissing and whining about it like a crybaby?

Your criteria was one. I gave you more than that.

Let me hep you.

Do you hear me pissing and whining about it like a crybaby?

I see other Asians fighting white racism who have made it so you can pretend to be white.. I don't whine. Nor do I adopt white racist claims about how people who oppose their racism are whining so they can continue doing the same thing. But you are a sellout. Don't be a coolie your whole life.

Forum List

Back