Poll: 6 in 7 American voters say minorities are favored over Americans

Not surprising, feeling victimized is all the rage.

Ummmm ... Americans ARE minorities... Everyone who ever came here has been a minority at one time or another.

PilgrimsGettyImages-bat153760-59e62b50519de2001251c49c.jpg

Even these guys ...

Ummmm ... Americans ARE minorities... Everyone who ever came here has been a minority at one time or another.

Even these guys ...

White Americans are not a minority now, and it is wrong that they are discriminated against.

Even these guys ...

White Americans are not a minority now, and it is wrong that they are discriminated against.

People often mistake me for a 'white American' ... I don't feel particularly discriminated against.

Even these guys ...

People often mistake me for a 'white American' ... I don't feel particularly discriminated against.

Doesn't mean you aren't.

And your lack of concern for your fellow Americans is noted.

Your dismissal of our reasonable grievances is not going to make us go away.

I don’t want you to go away go, but I am not going to be a participant in this ‘woe is me’ Victim Olympics.

Your attempt to marginalize our valid complaints and interests is rejected.

We don't want to marginalize you ... we just want to mock you.

I don’t want you to go away go, but I am not going to be a participant in this ‘woe is me’ Victim Olympics.

Yes, keep it up. Drive away all the whites from your party.

whites are attacked in the MSM all the time
Daily Mail just had TWO anti-white stories--one on top the other
.....I've linked how ABC has anti-white stories all the time.....one time they had 4 out of the 7 headlines talking about the POOR minorities/anti-white stories

it cannot be denied, the MSM favors minorities/blacks and is DEFINITELY anti-white

Yes, that’s great! With a routine like that you’ll likely make the podium.

Yes, that’s great! With a routine like that you’ll likely make the podium.

DO you realize that the type of pompous dismissal of white people's issues, is one of the reasons, that Trump was able to swing the Rust Belt and win the Presidency?

I live in the Rust Belt. We were deep, deep, deeply blue collar union dems.

It took generations of smug libs like yourself to end that.

Think on that, lib.

When I went to the VA office after my discharge from the Army as an Officer in Feb. of 1973 I stood in a long line for help in finding work for over an hour in Houston, TX. The nice lady looked at all my education, degrees, military training in Drug Suppression, and said ohhhh wee if you were anything but an Anglo-Saxon white boy you could get a good job but you are SOL; NEXT!

When I went to the VA office after my discharge from the Army as an Officer in Feb. of 1973 I stood in a long line for help in finding work for over an hour in Houston, TX. The nice lady looked at all my education, degrees, military training in Drug Suppression, and said ohhhh wee if you were anything but an Anglo-Saxon white boy you could get a good job but you are SOL; NEXT!

They are less honest about that these days.

Poll: 6-in-7 GOP Voters Say Minorities Favored over White Americans

They are 100% correct! White Americans especially White males are discriminated against and its damn near legal its certainly allowed!
Yeah I was discriminated against, many times, when it came to me getting a promotion or the black guy. It happened over in Saudi Arabia because the Managers didnt have the balls to fire the black guy, because he was ex-union and would claim racism, even when there was proof against him. Fucking managers were spineless like liberals. I would work the whole underside of the F-15 all the way from the intakes to the engine's exhaust, both sides and have the work done in 14 work days. So the Managers thought it would be a good idea that they give me the big fat black guy to help me, because he couldn't get along with the Indian-American up on the top side of the jet. So the black guy worked the left side lower, I worked the right side lower, and it took 16 work days to complete the work. Guess who the managers brought in to have a chat with? Me, because since I got help the jet should of been done quicker. I told them to go look at my side how it is done already and watch the black guy sit on his stool for 8 hours a day doing nothing, and then in his union ways, ask for overtime because(he wanted the time and 1/2), it was taking longer than usual. I told the managers I would work upper left side of the jet, that was the hardest area and by myself. I got it done in 14 workdays and down below it still took 16....Dont give me shit that there isnt discrimination against white people, but you know what? I used my "White Privilege" to make my fortune over there, and now retired, living very well...

Everything from the intakes to the engines...

USAF-F-15E-91-0329-low-level-photo-2.jpg

Yes, keep it up. Drive away all the whites from your party.

I invite everyone to my party...

tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg

Forum List

Back