Democratic Congressman Schiff is a Dork

They will jump at anything that feeds their delusional hatred for the President.

They will jump at anything that feeds their delusional hatred for the President.

A little off topic, but you know if they regain The House, they are going to try and impeach him to change the narrative while tying his hands, don't you?

These next 6 months are critical, and the Repubs have all the information they need to sink the Dems, question is, can the Dems block the release! I believe they can run a rearguard obstruction operation, but I do not believe at this time they can block it long enough to stop the informations release before the election.........that is unless the SCOTUS has a say, then everything is up in the air.

A little off topic, but you know if they regain The House, they are going to try and impeach him to change the narrative while tying his hands, don't you?

These next 6 months are critical, and the Repubs have all the information they need to sink the Dems, question is, can the Dems block the release! I believe they can run a rearguard obstruction operation, but I do not believe at this time they can block it long enough to stop the informations release before the election.........that is unless the SCOTUS has a say, then everything is up in the air.
They are not going to regain House. Gerrymandering is too big an issue.

It's amazing how these Trump critics can't even come close to standing up to the kind of scrutiny that they have subjected Trump to.
They literally have to make much of the shit up about him, but this stuff didn't have to be made up.
I guess the old saying about people who live in glass houses is true.

Forum List

Back