Democrat tries to burn down republican office.

The democrat crime family just doesn't stop do they? You can use deadly force to stop an arsonist, too bad that didn't happen. This pos will just commit more crime. One day in jail, ya just gotta love demostains.

Bernie Sanders supporter released on bail after trying to burn down Republican office

ac5181a7-1b41-4e6a-97ba-a46bbfac1f10-large16x9_VALLSSOLOWITHTVWINGS.jpg

A man in Eureka, Cal. was arrested for the vandalism & attempted arson of the Republican Party of Humboldt headquarters. Michael Valls was recorded smashing out the windows & dumping a flammable liquid inside. The bicycle he fled on has a "Bernie" sticker. https://krcrtv.com/north-coast-news/eureka-local-news/suspect-back-out-on-the-street-after-arrest-for-attempted-arson-at-eureka-gop-office ….

EUREKA, Calif. — A man arrested on a slew of charges, including attempted arson of the Republican Party of Humboldt headquarters, is back out on the street after spending only a day in jail before posting bail.

On Saturday Feb. 8, at about 4:53 a.m., officers with the Eureka Police Department responded to the office on 5th Street for the report of a man smashing the windows. The witness gave a description of the suspect and said he was last seen riding a bicycle toward the bay.

Where's it say anything about "Democrat", shitferbrains?
You're right. He could be one of the 7 Bernie supporters in the GOP.

See what I mean by the dichotomy fallacy?

Why would he necessarily have to be either?

The democrat crime family just doesn't stop do they? You can use deadly force to stop an arsonist, too bad that didn't happen. This pos will just commit more crime. One day in jail, ya just gotta love demostains.

Bernie Sanders supporter released on bail after trying to burn down Republican office

A man in Eureka, Cal. was arrested for the vandalism & attempted arson of the Republican Party of Humboldt headquarters. Michael Valls was recorded smashing out the windows & dumping a flammable liquid inside. The bicycle he fled on has a "Bernie" sticker. https://krcrtv.com/north-coast-news/eureka-local-news/suspect-back-out-on-the-street-after-arrest-for-attempted-arson-at-eureka-gop-office ….

EUREKA, Calif. — A man arrested on a slew of charges, including attempted arson of the Republican Party of Humboldt headquarters, is back out on the street after spending only a day in jail before posting bail.

On Saturday Feb. 8, at about 4:53 a.m., officers with the Eureka Police Department responded to the office on 5th Street for the report of a man smashing the windows. The witness gave a description of the suspect and said he was last seen riding a bicycle toward the bay.

Lessee, he's a moron, and he believes violence, destruction of property, and theft are okay against people who he disagrees with.

No question. He's one of yours. Suck it up, Buttercup.

What an idiot. I get a kick out of seeing people screw up their life on pointless stunts.

Lessee, he's a moron, and he believes violence, destruction of property, and theft are okay against people who he disagrees with.

"One of mine" --- so you're saying he has no party?

Statistically, that's a good bet. A safe one at least.

Way to answer the question without acknowledging it. I see what you did there.

Actually I want him to be out for when they screw Bernie out of the nomination.

AGAIN, already did. And AGAIN, yes, it is a shining example of exactly what I expected. Nothing.
A shining example of why it's a waste of time to debate you filthy scum about anything. He was a dem. Proven. Game set match, now stfu.

It's not been proven he's a Democrat. He is apparently one of the Bernie Bros, but that doesn't automatically make him a Democrat. Sanders isn't really a Democrat. Technically, he is right now while he's running for president, but that's the only time he becomes one. 98% of the rest of his political career he's been a member of the Vermont Progressive Party.
/—-/ Nice attempt at spin. It ain’t working, but nice try.

Sanders is running as a Democrat this term.

Don't equivocate. That is one of the reasons folks think you are a piece of shit on this site. You always equivocate. I get it, but to most? It is just another way to lie.

Sanders is not part of the story.
Is the article claiming "Bernie Sanders Tries to Burn Down Republican Office"??

Are all humans either "Democrats" or "Republicans"?

POINT STANDS. Let the OP (try to) answer it. He lied. Why enable him?

"Equivocate" this, muthafucka. :fu:
I didn't lie about anything ya vile scum. Again for the retarded, A BERNIE SUPPORTER IS A DEMOCRAT. Lying f---.

So you're going to plead Stupidity, to get off the charge of lying?

Fuck you. You lied, and we all know it.

Please refer to post #11 in this thread. Thank you.

The point is well taken that post 11 and several others mentioned my challenge while *NONE* of these pathetic liar white-knights were able to answer it with anything.

I knew that going in as well. Y'all really are pathetic.
AGAIN, please refer to post #11 in this thread. Thanks!
AGAIN, already did. And AGAIN, yes, it is a shining example of exactly what I expected. Nothing.
A shining example of why it's a waste of time to debate you filthy scum about anything. He was a dem. Proven. Game set match, now stfu.

Yet you can't show any evidence.

Guess who loses, loser.

What's even worse, is the only reason you pulled this shit, was to construct a Composition Fallacy, WHICH IS A GODDAM FALLACY ANYWAY, Dumbass.
You must be too stupid to know bernie is dim, like you.

It's not been proven he's a Democrat. He is apparently one of the Bernie Bros, but that doesn't automatically make him a Democrat. Sanders isn't really a Democrat. Technically, he is right now while he's running for president, but that's the only time he becomes one. 98% of the rest of his political career he's been a member of the Vermont Progressive Party.
/—-/ Nice attempt at spin. It ain’t working, but nice try.

It only ain't working if the OP (or anyone) can show us anywhere the reported article mentions a political party.

Y'all don't even have to explain why it would be there at this point. We'll slap that on you afterward. But the fact is, it ain't there, the OP pulled it out of his ass, and he's a lying bag of mostly water whose only purpose here in the first place was to create a fallacy, and he's not even equipped to do that.

LOL! It's always funny when you pretend you're not a Democrat drone.

Took you what, 22 hours to think of that?

What am I paying you? Whatever it is, halve it. That's weak.

I have a job. I'm productive and useful.

Try it sometime. Don't be scared.

Are you implying people without jobs are not productive or useful?

No. I'm straight-up saying out loud YOU are not productive or useful.

Did it really take you all night to figure out that I was setting you up? :rofl:

Oh by the way I have a job. Several in fact. Sometimes they're even useful.

Did it really take you all night to figure out that I was setting you up? :rofl:

I'm sure you believed you were setting you up.

How long have you had this weird fetish where you like being mocked and laughed at? Kinda pathetic, don't you think?

How long have you had this weird fetish where you like being mocked and laughed at? Kinda pathetic, don't you think?

No I was not setting myself up. That would be purt near impossible, now wooden it.

No I was not setting myself up. That would be purt near impossible, now wooden it.
Don't you think it's odd, then, how I keep mocking and laughing at you?

Don't you think it's odd, then, how I keep mocking and laughing at you?

Oh yes absolutely. I've always thought that was odd. Still do.

Forum List

Back