Democrat tries to burn down republican office.

The democrat crime family just doesn't stop do they? You can use deadly force to stop an arsonist, too bad that didn't happen. This pos will just commit more crime. One day in jail, ya just gotta love demostains.

Bernie Sanders supporter released on bail after trying to burn down Republican office

ac5181a7-1b41-4e6a-97ba-a46bbfac1f10-large16x9_VALLSSOLOWITHTVWINGS.jpg

A man in Eureka, Cal. was arrested for the vandalism & attempted arson of the Republican Party of Humboldt headquarters. Michael Valls was recorded smashing out the windows & dumping a flammable liquid inside. The bicycle he fled on has a "Bernie" sticker. https://krcrtv.com/north-coast-news/eureka-local-news/suspect-back-out-on-the-street-after-arrest-for-attempted-arson-at-eureka-gop-office ….

EUREKA, Calif. — A man arrested on a slew of charges, including attempted arson of the Republican Party of Humboldt headquarters, is back out on the street after spending only a day in jail before posting bail.

On Saturday Feb. 8, at about 4:53 a.m., officers with the Eureka Police Department responded to the office on 5th Street for the report of a man smashing the windows. The witness gave a description of the suspect and said he was last seen riding a bicycle toward the bay.

Where's it say anything about "Democrat", shitferbrains?

Sanders is running as a Democrat this term.

Don't equivocate. That is one of the reasons folks think you are a piece of shit on this site. You always equivocate. I get it, but to most? It is just another way to lie.

Sanders is not part of the story.
Is the article claiming "Bernie Sanders Tries to Burn Down Republican Office"??

Are all humans either "Democrats" or "Republicans"?

POINT STANDS. Let the OP (try to) answer it. He lied. Why enable him?
Please refer to post #11 in this thread. Thank you.

The democrat crime family just doesn't stop do they? You can use deadly force to stop an arsonist, too bad that didn't happen. This pos will just commit more crime. One day in jail, ya just gotta love demostains.

Bernie Sanders supporter released on bail after trying to burn down Republican office

A man in Eureka, Cal. was arrested for the vandalism & attempted arson of the Republican Party of Humboldt headquarters. Michael Valls was recorded smashing out the windows & dumping a flammable liquid inside. The bicycle he fled on has a "Bernie" sticker. https://krcrtv.com/north-coast-news/eureka-local-news/suspect-back-out-on-the-street-after-arrest-for-attempted-arson-at-eureka-gop-office ….

EUREKA, Calif. — A man arrested on a slew of charges, including attempted arson of the Republican Party of Humboldt headquarters, is back out on the street after spending only a day in jail before posting bail.

On Saturday Feb. 8, at about 4:53 a.m., officers with the Eureka Police Department responded to the office on 5th Street for the report of a man smashing the windows. The witness gave a description of the suspect and said he was last seen riding a bicycle toward the bay.

Didn't see where his bike had a bernie sticker, did you? A person the supports Bernie is a DEMOCRAT. Along with being a fool.

So you have no answer, avatar of a blowup sex doll?

Yeah I knew that already when I called you on it. What a shocker.

/—-/ Why are Progressives so violent and intolerant?

Don't equivocate. That is one of the reasons folks think you are a piece of shit on this site. You always equivocate. I get it, but to most? It is just another way to lie.

The point is well taken that post 11 and several others mentioned my challenge while *NONE* of these pathetic liar white-knights were able to answer it with anything.

I knew that going in as well. Y'all really are pathetic.

The point is well taken that post 11 and several others mentioned my challenge while *NONE* of these pathetic liar white-knights were able to answer it with anything.

AGAIN, please refer to post #11 in this thread. Thanks!

AGAIN, already did. And AGAIN, yes, it is a shining example of exactly what I expected. Nothing.

Paying his supporters to burn to down GOP and Trump infrastructure?

Linky?

Or are you "equivocating" here?

Nope. Just drawing a logical conclusion. If he would authorize his Regional Field Director to bail Kyle Jurek out for a simple DUI, I have no doubt the funds were in the budget for this sort of nefarious activity. C'mon, we are both adults, we know the shit that all these folks do. We also know, there is NO WAY they would leave a paper trail.

I expect this sort of activity will increase should he be denied what he believes is rightfully his. In fact, I think he relishes acquiring it by violence rather than civil debate and discussion, from what I know of a lot of his supporters. Some of the even more rational ones are starting to become radicalized and militant at this point. I think that is the way the folks behind the scenes want it, quite frankly.

AGAIN, already did. And AGAIN, yes, it is a shining example of exactly what I expected. Nothing.
A shining example of why it's a waste of time to debate you filthy scum about anything. He was a dem. Proven. Game set match, now stfu.

/—-/ Why are Progressives so violent and intolerant?
He's a democrat bernie man so who knows? They aren't capable of decent behavior.

"Equivocate" this, muthafucka. :fu:
I didn't lie about anything ya vile scum. Again for the retarded, A BERNIE SUPPORTER IS A DEMOCRAT. Lying f---.

"Equivocate" this, muthafucka. :fu:
I didn't lie about anything ya vile scum. Again for the retarded, A BERNIE SUPPORTER IS A DEMOCRAT. Lying f---.

So you're going to plead Stupidity, to get off the charge of lying?

Fuck you. You lied, and we all know it.

A shining example of why it's a waste of time to debate you filthy scum about anything. He was a dem. Proven. Game set match, now stfu.

Yet you can't show any evidence.

Guess who loses, loser.

What's even worse, is the only reason you pulled this shit, was to construct a Composition Fallacy, WHICH IS A GODDAM FALLACY ANYWAY, Dumbass.

Linky?

Nope. Just drawing a logical conclusion. If he would authorize his Regional Field Director to bail Kyle Jurek out for a simple DUI, I have no doubt the funds were in the budget for this sort of nefarious activity. C'mon, we are both adults, we know the shit that all these folks do. We also know, there is NO WAY they would leave a paper trail.

I expect this sort of activity will increase should he be denied what he believes is rightfully his. In fact, I think he relishes acquiring it by violence rather than civil debate and discussion, from what I know of a lot of his supporters. Some of the even more rational ones are starting to become radicalized and militant at this point. I think that is the way the folks behind the scenes want it, quite frankly.

Argument from Ignorance. "There's no paper trail to disprove me, therefore I'm right".

No., you're not. No linky, because none exists. Dismissed.

Linky?

Argument from Ignorance. "There's no paper trail to disprove me, therefore I'm right".

No., you're not. No linky, because none exists. Dismissed.
giphy.gif

It's not been proven he's a Democrat. He is apparently one of the Bernie Bros, but that doesn't automatically make him a Democrat. Sanders isn't really a Democrat. Technically, he is right now while he's running for president, but that's the only time he becomes one. 98% of the rest of his political career he's been a member of the Vermont Progressive Party.

It's not been proven he's a Democrat. He is apparently one of the Bernie Bros, but that doesn't automatically make him a Democrat. Sanders isn't really a Democrat. Technically, he is right now while he's running for president, but that's the only time he becomes one. 98% of the rest of his political career he's been a member of the Vermont Progressive Party.

THANK you, a voice of sanity at last. Just for clarification, although the "Vermont Progressive Party" does exist Sanders has never been a member of it. He's run as an independent in every Congressional election and Mayor before that.

Some of these Composition Fallacists don't get that running for the Democratic nomination, doesn't make one a "Democrat", nor does supporting that candidate. Actually nobody in Vermont registers with a political party --- you just register to vote, and that's it.

This asinine dichotomy fallacy that insists all matter in the universe consists of either "Democrats" or "Republicans" is tearing us apart. More people are neither than either.

You're right. He could be one of the 7 Bernie supporters in the GOP.

Republicans have the guts to open a office up in Pot Country?

Sanders voter mean he is most likely a Green and less likely Democrat and most likely mentally ill...

Forum List

Back