Democrat ties to Russian lawyer are now coming out.....

WHY WOULD THE DNC SET UP TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN AND NOT USE IT BEFORE THE ELECTION AND INSTEAD WAIT UNTIL JULY THE FOLLOWING YEAR? IT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE. THEY WOULD HAVE RELEASED THE INFO BEFORE THE ELECTION TO HELP CLINTON WIN.

GIVE IT UP... IT WAS NOT SOME KIND OF TRICKY SET UP!

What this shows is that from the very beginning the DNC and the shrilary campaign have been in bed with the russians. We all knew this, but you ignored it for your own particular reason.

You are making the same assumptions based on absolutely no evidence that you chastise other posters on this forum for.

Fact is, if the DNC had done this, they would have released the info BEFORE the election. I don't like you, and I think you make some really ridiculous statements, but please tell me you aren't so stupid to actually believe in this conspiracy theory.

So tell me, how many U.S. Presidents have been impeached and removed from office. Go ahead.

WHY WOULD THE DNC SET UP TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN AND NOT USE IT BEFORE THE ELECTION AND INSTEAD WAIT UNTIL JULY THE FOLLOWING YEAR? IT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE. THEY WOULD HAVE RELEASED THE INFO BEFORE THE ELECTION TO HELP CLINTON WIN.

What this shows is that from the very beginning the DNC and the shrilary campaign have been in bed with the russians. We all knew this, but you ignored it for your own particular reason.

You are making the same assumptions based on absolutely no evidence that you chastise other posters on this forum for.

Fact is, if the DNC had done this, they would have released the info BEFORE the election. I don't like you, and I think you make some really ridiculous statements, but please tell me you aren't so stupid to actually believe in this conspiracy theory.

So tell me, how many U.S. Presidents have been impeached and removed from office. Go ahead.

The facts are CLEAR. The DNC was not hacked, if they had been they would have turned their server over to the FBI to have a competent group investigate who hacked in, and formulate procedures to prevent its recurrence. They didn't. They KNEW it was an inside job and didn't want that fact to get out.

The facts are CLEAR. The DNC was not hacked, if they had been they would have turned their server over to the FBI to have a competent group investigate who hacked in, and formulate procedures to prevent its recurrence. They didn't. They KNEW it was an inside job and didn't want that fact to get out.

what does that have to do with the meeting between Trump Jr. and the Russian lawyer? :lmao:

You can't even stay on topic. You don't know the facts, so no they aren't clear. You are no different than Mindwars or any of the other posters on here that post their opinions as facts. Funny too coming from someone that says they are a scientist. So now all of a sudden you are for coming to conclusions without seeing facts and evidence? Got it. I knew you were a phony and now you have proven that.

Geeeze Liberals and their stereotypes. Explain this Tinkerbell:

What that you have pathetic, self-loathing Uncle Toms who vote against their own self-interests? Boring.

Someone needs to tell them it doesn't scrub off.

1)Obama had less experience the Palin and your party busted on her experience.

Um, no, he didn't.

Obama in 2008 had 4 years as a senator and 10 years as a state legislator.

Palin had less than a year and half as a governor and before that she was mayor of a trailer park.

You've never worked in construction
to know Donald's experience and ability to put difficult projects together ahead of schedule and on budget with huge workforce and supply issues to manage, is more then any Senate ir Governor experience missing votes and trashing projects partcway through, after money is already wasted because they can't manage budgets and do projects within that allotment.

First of all, since most of Donald's business have gone bankrupt or required government bailouts, that's not saying much.

The rest of your post is a lot of crazy and life is too short.

What that you have pathetic, self-loathing Uncle Toms who vote against their own self-interests? Boring.

Um, no, he didn't.

Palin had less than a year and half as a governor and before that she was mayor of a trailer park.

to know Donald's experience and ability to put difficult projects together ahead of schedule and on budget with huge workforce and supply issues to manage, is more then any Senate ir Governor experience missing votes and trashing projects partcway through, after money is already wasted because they can't manage budgets and do projects within that allotment.

First of all, since most of Donald's business have gone bankrupt or required government bailouts, that's not saying much.

/---/ You wrote: "What that you have pathetic, self-loathing Uncle Toms who vote against their own self-interests? Boring. " Your blatant racism of any Black who does not tow the line for the Progressives is deplorable. What is Dr Carson's "best interest" be uneducated, poor and on welfare for life? Is that what you want for all Blacks?
Two-Platforms-Democrat-Slave-Masters-.jpg

Um, no, he didn't.
You can't ever post to people without sounding angry which means in context you are frustrated by your own position.
The Experience issue was raised by Democrats as a tactic to discredit a mere Vice President candidate not a President.
This experience debate surely needs to be weighed in perspective of President vs Vice President experience qualifications & against the Democrats' claim that their own candidate for president was self-evidently ready to assume the role of most powerful person on the planet VS Palins role which would be a lesser role of VP.
Your facts are off, both had less then 4 years served.
You forgot that Palin was state oil and gas commissioner, before entering local politics. And she had a resume that suggests something other than political ambitions that are the sort of experience that enables her to understand the concerns of most Americans.
Obama' experience was in working his way to the top by cultivating, pandering to and stroking the most powerful interest groups in the all-pervasive corrupt Chicago political machine, ensuring his views were aligned with the power brokers there this experience is good for those taking the Clinton corruption politics route.
Palin was the opposite, she got in to clean up her party and her State's mess, no status quo there nor aligning with her own party.
Who was the better fighter?
Obama only got elected to statewide office after a disastrous first run for a congressional seat and after his Republican opponent was exposed in a sexual scandal. He won his seat eventually in a contest against a candidate who didn't even live in the state.
Palin however was impressively elected to statewide office by challenging a long-serving Republican incumbent governor despite intense opposition from the party.
Paline achieved more in her campaign then Obama did winning by default.
The campaigner makes executive decisions
and is incharge of their staffn clearly Palin showed more qualified in her impressive win at impossible odds.
Sarah made executive decision every day that affect the lives of 500,000 people in her state, and that impact crucial issues of national economic interest such as the supply and cost of energy to the United States.
Clearly Palin had more experience for VP then Obama had for presidency.

Now your other excuse regarding Trump's business qualifications is absurdly false and out of context with the housing crisis that Senators Dodd and Frank created.
Ironically "why do I care it's not my money, but spending it makes me popular"- Obama was sending us to Bankruptcy and spend thrift Donny knows this is not his money and not his hotels, is saving us money on deals left and right.=epic fail in your fallacious arguments and you couldn't even refrain from name calling again=you are getting frustrated.

3)Mexico has killed more people through lobbing it's bags of drugs over our way then anyone has ever done with 0 nukes sent towards us.

Did the Mexicans put guns to our heads and make us take those drugs? Oh, no, wait. We've taken them voluntarily.
/----/ Finally -- on this we can agree 100%. If Americans stop taking drugs the problem would end overnight along with the related crime and healthcare issues and costs.

/---/ You wrote: "What that you have pathetic, self-loathing Uncle Toms who vote against their own self-interests? Boring. " Your blatant racism of any Black who does not tow the line for the Progressives is deplorable. What is Dr Carson's "best interest" be uneducated, poor and on welfare for life? Is that what you want for all Blacks?

So let's look at Dr. Carson.

b8edd7e3273753418f57bc4bd56e763b--ben-carson-idiot--presidential-election.jpg

Sounds to me like Uncle Tom there lacks gratitude.

Finally -- on this we can agree 100%. If Americans stop taking drugs the problem would end overnight along with the related crime and healthcare issues and costs.

Or we can start treating addiction like a medical problem and not a criminal one.

We don't send Cindy McCain and Rush LImbaugh to prison for their addictions to pain medications, we shouldn't send Jamal from the hood there, either.

You can't ever post to people without sounding angry which means in context you are frustrated by your own position.

No, just frustrated dealing with stupid people.

Here's the real problem with Caribou Barbie.

On paper, she looked great.

In reality, she didn't understand policy, didn't understand which Korea was our ally, etc. She was clearly not informed about the issues outside of her state.

Now, Obama, love him or hate him, was on the national stage for four years since he got elected to the Senate in 2004.

Now your other excuse regarding Trump's business qualifications is absurdly false and out of context with the housing crisis that Senators Dodd and Frank created.

Trump's business failures go all the way back to the 1980's, and a lot of them had nothing to do with real estate.

CcoIVt2XIAAebyj.jpg

Great, another conspiracy nut loose on the Internet. :cuckoo:

Moron.... a) you have no evidence to support your idiocy you refer to as "fact"; and b) if that were true, the DNC wouldn't have let Crowdstrike on their server to identify the hacker.

In reality, she didn't understand policy, didn't understand which Korea was our ally, etc. She was clearly not informed about the issues outside of her state.

Now, Obama, love him or hate him, was on the national stage for four years since he got elected to the Senate in 2004.

Trump's business failures go all the way back to the 1980's, and a lot of them had nothing to do with real estate.

CcoIVt2XIAAebyj.jpg

No your frustration is what makes you lie and call people names in a deflective manner.
Every post you do to everyone throws in a displaced behavior dig including demonizing the president with personal attacks instead of policy attacks. Your party lost on similar negative bullying behavior, it shows immaturity, instability and feelings of inadequacy, and pure frustration with one's self.

Finally -- on this we can agree 100%. If Americans stop taking drugs the problem would end overnight along with the related crime and healthcare issues and costs.

Or we can start treating addiction like a medical problem and not a criminal one.

We don't send Cindy McCain and Rush LImbaugh to prison for their addictions to pain medications, we shouldn't send Jamal from the hood there, either.
/---/ jail if they are dealers?

So let's look at Dr. Carson.

b8edd7e3273753418f57bc4bd56e763b--ben-carson-idiot--presidential-election.jpg

Sounds to me like Uncle Tom there lacks gratitude.
/----/ so to show gratitude he must only vote for politicians with a D after their name?

CcoIVt2XIAAebyj.jpg
/---/ Trump didn't run those companies, he licensed his name to them and was well paid. So he was a success even if the products failed. Or is that too complicated for you to grasp?

No your frustration is what makes you lie and call people names in a deflective manner.
Every post you do to everyone throws in a displaced behavior dig including demonizing the president with personal attacks instead of policy attacks. Your party lost on similar negative bullying behavior, it shows immaturity, instability and feelings of inadequacy, and pure frustration with one's self.

We are six months into the Orange Shitgibbon Administration, and he's really hasn't accomplished anything of note. I'd love to attack policy, but thankfully, he hasn't passed any.

No, we should make it legal and be done with it. If you have an addiction problem, we get you help. If you have your vice under control, it isn't anyone else's business.

Trump didn't run those companies, he licensed his name to them and was well paid. So he was a success even if the products failed. Or is that too complicated for you to grasp?

If I put my name on something, I would make sure the people I licensed knew what they were doing. But that's an interesting philosophy. Trump isn't responsible for his business failings becaue other people screwed up?

I get the feeling we are going to be hearing that a lot from you guys.

"TrumpCare"- well, he just licensed that name, it was the Republicans in Congress that failed"

No, we should make it legal and be done with it. If you have an addiction problem, we get you help. If you have your vice under control, it isn't anyone else's business.

Trump didn't run those companies, he licensed his name to them and was well paid. So he was a success even if the products failed. Or is that too complicated for you to grasp?

If I put my name on something, I would make sure the people I licensed knew what they were doing. But that's an interesting philosophy. Trump isn't responsible for his business failings becaue other people screwed up?

I get the feeling we are going to be hearing that a lot from you guys.

"TrumpCare"- well, he just licensed that name, it was the Republicans in Congress that failed"
/---/ Take Business101 and get back to us. You sound like an idiot. Trump has no control over the brands he licensed his name to. He either is paid a fee or gets a royality. It's how it works.

Take Business101 and get back to us. You sound like an idiot. Trump has no control over the brands he licensed his name to. He either is paid a fee or gets a royality. It's how it works.

Well, yeah, he has "control".

Let's see.

He can actually study their business plan before he gives over his name, and see if their business plan is sound. For instance, when he bought Trump Airlines and they (or he) decided they had to have gold-plated fixtures in the lavatories, someone should have had the foresight to say, "That just makes the plane heavier without any benefit."

Or we can just take Trump Steaks. Trump put his name on overpriced steaks sold through the Sharper Image that no one actually wanted to buy because they cost too much and who wants to buy steaks through the Sharper Image. It folded in 2 months before SI pulled the brand.

This guy is not a business genius.

Take Business101 and get back to us. You sound like an idiot. Trump has no control over the brands he licensed his name to. He either is paid a fee or gets a royality. It's how it works.

Well, yeah, he has "control".

Let's see.

He can actually study their business plan before he gives over his name, and see if their business plan is sound. For instance, when he bought Trump Airlines and they (or he) decided they had to have gold-plated fixtures in the lavatories, someone should have had the foresight to say, "That just makes the plane heavier without any benefit."

Or we can just take Trump Steaks. Trump put his name on overpriced steaks sold through the Sharper Image that no one actually wanted to buy because they cost too much and who wants to buy steaks through the Sharper Image. It folded in 2 months before SI pulled the brand.

This guy is not a business genius.
/----/ Your 20/20 hindsight is keen. Your lack of business knowledge is laughable. Now how about Hildabeast's book failures? Any jokes about that?

Forum List

Back