Democrat ties to Russian lawyer are now coming out.....

Great, more excuses. When Obama became president, he pushed Congress to pass his policies.

He obviously had less opposition than Trump does. I guess he could tell the democrats to ride in the back of the bus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Less opposition?? Republicans made a pact on Inauguration Day in 2009 to band together to block everything.

Do your excuses ever end?
/----/ Obozocare hot everything he wanted except the final USSC nominee. RINOs were scared of being called racist so they let him run free.
Bullshit. Democrats got that passed during the period they had a filibuster-proof Senate. It wasn't that Republicans were too scared to block it -- they were powerless to block it.

And do you see Congressional Republicans with the cajones to override the obstructive democrats?

They would if they could.

He obviously had less opposition than Trump does. I guess he could tell the democrats to ride in the back of the bus.

Less opposition?? Republicans made a pact on Inauguration Day in 2009 to band together to block everything.

/----/ Obozocare hot everything he wanted except the final USSC nominee. RINOs were scared of being called racist so they let him run free.
Bullshit. Democrats got that passed during the period they had a filibuster-proof Senate. It wasn't that Republicans were too scared to block it -- they were powerless to block it.

And do you see Congressional Republicans with the cajones to override the obstructive democrats?

They're not fighting like democrats do. Democrats value party over everything else.

They're not fighting like democrats do. Democrats value party over everything else.
LOL

Nice projection.

LOL

Nice projection.
/----/ When is the last time democRATS crossed the aisle to support a republican bill? Any help in fixing obozocare? Cutting taxes? Cutting spending? Voting for judges?

obviously you are either lying about owning a business or hiding something. Why don't you pay more corporate tax you greedy pig? Now release your tax returns.

I pay exactly what I am supposed to under Schedule C. In fact, I could even HIDE some of what I make because it's an all cash business. But I don't. I report everything and I take every deduction.

obviously you are either lying about owning a business or hiding something. Why don't you pay more corporate tax you greedy pig? Now release your tax returns.

I pay exactly what I am supposed to under Schedule C. In fact, I could even HIDE some of what I make because it's an all cash business. But I don't. I report everything and I take every deduction.
/----/ release your taxes and prove you pay your fair share, have no Russian ties, didn't off shore your money and pay your employees a living wage you evil greedy corporate whore.

LOL

Nice projection.
/----/ When is the last time democRATS crossed the aisle to support a republican bill? Any help in fixing obozocare? Cutting taxes? Cutting spending? Voting for judges?
Two days ago...

H.R. 3218: Harry W. Colmery Veterans Educational Assistance Act of ... -- House Vote #409 -- Jul 24, 2017

/----/ release your taxes and prove you pay your fair share, have no Russian ties, didn't off shore your money and pay your employees a living wage you evil greedy corporate whore.
Why?

Why?
/----/ it's what libs demand of all evil businesses

LOL

Nice projection.
Two days ago...

H.R. 3218: Harry W. Colmery Veterans Educational Assistance Act of ... -- House Vote #409 -- Jul 24, 2017
/----/ OK that's one. Thanks for helping the vets on this GOP sponsored bill.

Why?
Oh? Link to some posts where Liberals demanded access to every "evil business" in the U.S. ....

Why?
Oh? Link to some posts where Liberals demanded access to every "evil business" in the U.S. ....
/----/ you prove they don't

Why?
/----/ you prove they don't
Can't prove your bullshit? No worries, I knew you couldn't. :mm:

LOL

Nice projection.

It's true, regardless.

LOL

Nice projection.

It's true, regardless.

To those on the right with a log in their eye, perhaps.

LOL

Nice projection.

It's true, regardless.

To an observer who is paying attention.

LOL

Nice projection.

It's true, regardless.

To an observer who is paying attention.

To folks with logs in their own eyes, they only think they're paying attention because they don't see the logs.

I predict Debbie Wasserman Schultz will be going to jail.....scratch that...prison.

release your taxes and prove you pay your fair share, have no Russian ties, didn't off shore your money and pay your employees a living wage you evil greedy corporate whore.

When I run for office, I'll do all those things.
/----/ Libs accuse corporations of avoiding taxes and underpaying employees and they aren't running for office. Now show your taxes you tax dodger.

Forum List

Back