Democrats Working Hard To Create Another Recession

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Trump-no-es-mi-presidente-Flickr-640x480.jpg

It's no surprise that the great recession in 2008 not only led the way to a Democrat takeover of the White House. The dirty secret is that Democrats want another one. Hopefully by next year.

Democrats don't even try to do their jobs when they're out of power. Resistance is the key word. No progress is good progress to the left. Their bitching and wailing has only gotten worse because when something worked so well for them in the past.... , why not do it again? Trump just gives them the excuse they need to screw everything up.
Them's the facts folks. They claim that since the the GOP refused to work with Obama, why should they work with Trump.

One obvious problem here folks...... OBAMA REFUSED TO WORK WITH THE GOP. He chose to go around Congress, not the other way around. He said Democracy was a messy thing. He had his phone and his pen. What did he need Congress for? Everyone seems to have forgotten this.

Links

Led By California, Democrats to Say 'No' to Trump on Everything

Hillary Clinton: Recessions more frequent under Republicans than Democrats

Last edited:
Well, why should Democrats work with Republicans on legislation that Democrats oppose? Republicans should first drop their "My Way or the Highway" attitude, and agree to some compromise before they can expect any cooperation.

Republicans regularly brag about controlling all of the federal government and most states....... but somehow it's the Democrats fault :laugh:

Republicans are in a bad spot now. They did great when they could blame everything on Democrats, but now.... This is why I think Trump is purposefully trying to lose the House and Senate in 2018; so that the buck doesn't have to stop at him.

Do ya'll remember how eager the GOP was to work with Obama once they got control of the House and later the Senate? Yeah, me neither. Everyone loves being the "Party of No" when you're not power, but they'll piss and moan about it when they are in power.

Well, why should Democrats work with Republicans on legislation that Democrats oppose? Republicans should first drop their "My Way or the Highway" attitude, and agree to some compromise before they can expect any cooperation.
The problem with that is Democrats have no intention of compromising. Never mind the simple fact that crashing the economy is their primary goal.

Do ya'll remember how eager the GOP was to work with Obama once they got control of the House and later the Senate? Yeah, me neither. Everyone loves being the "Party of No" when you're not power, but they'll piss and moan about it when they are in power.
This is an old argument. Obama told them to get to the back of the bus to loud applause from you folks, so spare me.

Republicans regularly brag about controlling all of the federal government and most states....... but somehow it's the Democrats fault :laugh:

Republicans are in a bad spot now. They did great when they could blame everything on Democrats, but now.... This is why I think Trump is purposefully trying to lose the House and Senate in 2018; so that the buck doesn't have to stop at him.
Checks and balances..

Look it up.

Democrats want to get rid of the normal checks and balances because their goals are ultimately too destructive to gain any cooperation from most of the GOP.

This is an old argument. Obama told them to get to the back of the bus to loud applause from you folks, so spare me.

Look at you making shit up again. Too funny. You loved it when the GOP stymied Obama, but now you're bleeding out of wherever when the Democrats do the exact same shit. "It's okay when we do it." That's the same problem with partisan hacks. They have the shortest memories and lack the capacity to be introspective.

Checks and balances..

Look it up.
Yeah the 3 branches, all controlled by conservatives, are supposed to check and balance each other. Then the states (majority Republican), and the federal government (controlled by Republicans) are supposed to check and balance each other.

But when the inevitable Trump recession hits..... it's going to be the Democrat's fault?

Look at you making shit up again. Too funny. You loved it when the GOP stymied Obama, but now you're bleeding out of wherever when the Democrats do the exact same shit. "It's okay when we do it." That's the same problem with partisan hacks. They have the shortest memories and lack the capacity to be introspective.
Nope. I just remembered what happened and ignored the loud liberal biased opinion-driven media telling us the opposite.

You can find post after post here about how Republicans 'have won 3,000 state government seats, governorships, the white house, the congress.

And then you find threads here that ask why Democrats are doing this or that? Democrats are so powerful they control Republicans even when Republicans control everything.

Schizophrenia. 'We control everything, we control nothing'. 'Nothing is our fault, it's always their fault'.

"My buddy! Go over there!"

"You scratched my anchor!"

Checks and balances..

Look it up.
Yeah the 3 branches, all controlled by conservatives, are supposed to check and balance each other. Then the states (majority Republican), and the federal government (controlled by Republicans) are supposed to check and balance each other.

But when the inevitable Trump recession hits..... it's going to be the Democrat's fault?
Checks and balances also includes a 60 vote supermajority.

Guess you forgot about that. :slap:

It is simply amazing how little Democrat voters know about civics. You think just voting for them makes you smart.

Nope. I just remembered what happened and ignored the loud liberal biased opinion-driven media telling us the opposite.

Well you didn't remember me applauding b/c I thought it was an arrogantly stupid comment to make.

You can find post after post here about how Republicans 'have won 3,000 state government seats, governorships, the white house, the congress.

And then you find threads here that ask why Democrats are doing this or that? Democrats are so powerful they control Republicans even when Republicans control everything.

Schizophrenia is the conservative worldview. 'We control everything, we control nothing'. 'Nothing is our fault, it's always their fault'.

It's pretty simple.

Democrats are sneaky and dishonest. They break the rules and they break the laws. And they get away with it for one reason and one reason alone.

72f7bf4f93255775724b6f39e67cd96c.jpg.cf.jpg

Checks and balances..

Look it up.

It is simply amazing how little Democrat voters know about civics. You think just voting for them makes you smart.
60 vote supermajority? The one the GOP controlled government can get rid of anytime like they did to confirm Gorsuch? The one Trump has called on them to get rid of to pass legislation?

Learn civics yourself before accusing other people. You can't be too bright though, to think Democrats are to blame for whatever happens the next few years in a country currently governed almost entirely by Republicans.

Checks and balances..

Look it up.

60 vote supermajority? The one the GOP controlled government can get rid of anytime like they did to confirm Gorsuch? The one Trump has called on them to get rid of to pass legislation?

Learn civics yourself before accusing other people. You can't be too bright though, to think Democrats are to blame for whatever happens the next few years in a country currently governed almost entirely by Republicans.
Yeah fuck you.
Harry Reid made sure that Gorsich made it through because he changed Senate rules for Supreme Court justices. They called it the Nuclear Option..... A simple majority was all that was needed. That doesn't mean it can be applied to every situation.

Learn civics... Dick Head.

Schizophrenia is the conservative worldview. 'We control everything, we control nothing'. 'Nothing is our fault, it's always their fault'.

It's pretty simple.

Democrats are sneaky and dishonest. They break the rules and they break the laws. And they get away with it for one reason and one reason alone.

Yes we know this is the fake meme that floats around conland. But saying something doesn't make it so.

If Republicans can't govern, then they need to get back to their car salesman jobs. Jesus you derps whine if you lose, if you win, if the toilet flushes, if it backs up, if you put a raging dimwit in office, if you put a bigger dimwit in office.

The misery is in you, it isn't out here.

Checks and balances..

Look it up.

Yeah fuck you.
Harry Reid made sure that Gorsich made it through because he changed Senate rules for Supreme Court justices. They called it the Nuclear Option..... A simple majority was all that was needed. That doesn't mean it can be applied to every situation.

It can be applied to every situation other than amending the constitution and a handful of other, mostly procedural motions. There, I just learned you some civics. Congrats, dick.

It's pretty simple.

Yes we know this is the fake meme that floats around conland. But saying something doesn't make it so.

If Republicans can't govern, then they need to get back to their car salesman jobs. Jesus you derps whine if you lose, if you win, if the toilet flushes, if it backs up, if you put a raging dimwit in office, if you put a bigger dimwit in office.

The misery is in you, it isn't out here.

Yep..... That's why you snowflakes have been crying since last November..... it's because of me.....

Checks and balances..

Look it up.

Yeah fuck you.

It can be applied to every situation other than amending the constitution and a handful of other, mostly procedural motions. There, I just learned you some civics. Congrats, dick.
If it could be applied to every situation then Obamacare would have been repealed by now and judges in Hawaii couldn't say jack shit about the travel ban.

Checks and balances.... Dickhead

Forum List

Back