Democrat Senator Sheldon Whitehouse demands a new FBI investigation of Brett Kavanaugh

Go for it. You will be outnumbered to 2 to 1 everywhere you go.
I won’t be. When normal people stand up to you lunatics more join us than you. Once your loud mouth bullshit is no longer tolerated you’re fucked. No that’s not a fucking woman and we won’t put up with calling that one, we win 99-1 if one person stands up and says so. You’ve hit the wall of tolerance. We aren’t going to put up with you people silently any longer.

Sheldon Whitehouse would not call for a new FBI investigation into Kavanaugh without just cause. To me, a court filled with extremists by an alleged abuser of women and seated with two judges accused of abuse has no legitimacy, Moscow Mitch court packing aside.

The problem for you is, the former president had nothing to do with those appointments. He only nominates, he doesn't appoint.

Those people were duly confirmed by the Senate after OUTRAGEOUS "questioning" on the part of the Democrats, and if they had a problem with the confirmations they could have convinced people right then and there.

Sheldon Whitehouse would not call for a new FBI investigation into Kavanaugh without just cause. To me, a court filled with extremists by an alleged abuser of women and seated with two judges accused of abuse has no legitimacy, Moscow Mitch court packing aside.

You’re to stupid to figure out Whitehouse is pandering for votes from his even stupider base.

I won’t be. When normal people stand up to you lunatics more join us than you. Once your loud mouth bullshit is no longer tolerated you’re fucked. No that’s not a fucking woman and we won’t put up with calling that one, we win 99-1 if one person stands up and says so. You’ve hit the wall of tolerance. We aren’t going to put up with you people silently any longer.
If the violence continues to escalate through the summer this is not going to end well for them.

1. Why didn't the FBI follow the Biden's "gift" money?
2. What crime is Whitehouse accusing Kavanaugh of?
It's goign to be interesting to see how the IRS deals with someone else paying Hunters 2 million in back taxes.

He'll have to declare that as income. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back