Democrat Senator Sheldon Whitehouse demands a new FBI investigation of Brett Kavanaugh

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Sheldon Whitehouse would not call for a new FBI investigation into Kavanaugh without just cause. To me, a court filled with extremists by an alleged abuser of women and seated with two judges accused of abuse has no legitimacy, Moscow Mitch court packing aside.

Sheldon Whitehouse would not call for a new FBI investigation into Kavanaugh without just cause. To me, a court filled with extremists by an alleged abuser of women and seated with two judges accused of abuse has no legitimacy, Moscow Mitch court packing aside.

His cause is Kavanaugh voted to reverse Roe v Wade.

Is Shelly still part of that "whites only" club? Corrupt old cocksucker that he is...

Whitehouse is the guy who belongs to that all-white country club that won't let blacks in, right?

Senator Whitehouse, Sit down and shut up.

It's just harassment and an attempt to intimidate the upcoming vote...nothing more.

JO
Hey, the idea just came to me that you and I could have a rational discussion on the abortion issue!

We've been able to maintain civility and politeness on some of the other issues and I'm pretty sure we could do the same with this one!

And just imagine the wrath of the spammers and their grinding of teeth when we reach some concensus!

Sheldon Whitehouse calls for all manner of stupid and ridiculous things on a regular basis for little to no reason whatsoever. What are you talking about?

Meh, Whitehouse has always been a Putz....nothing new under the sun there.

Isn't it amazing how all the synonyms fit him (and most dems) perfectly?

putz.jpg

Forum List

Back