Democrat Senator Sheldon Whitehouse demands a new FBI investigation of Brett Kavanaugh

No you can't. That was not your original question.
Yes, i am cutting to the chase.

And yes, you can be pro-life and pro choice. Pro life just means you are against abortion. Not that you think others shouldn't be able to get them.

So, you are pro life and anti choice. With the anti choice being the important part.

I don’t think so. You idiots can’t handle opposition and I’m here to provide it.
We handled opposition by winning in court. Repeatedly. You had to cheat and lie to get it overturned. Sounds like you are the ones who can't handle opposition.

We handled opposition by winning in court. Repeatedly. You had to cheat and lie to get it overturned. Sounds like you are the ones who can't handle opposition.
You just lost. And you people are losing your shit over it.

How the fuck is this cheating?

Your opposition is a nationwide mandate to kill children until at minimum birth and in other cases until what? Third grade?

You fucking morons are going to have to live with what the majority actually want. It’s not what you claim it to be. You lose abortion until birth about 10-1.

This will not be an election driver. But I sure hope you ghouls keep trying.

And yes, you can be pro-life and pro choice. Pro life just means you are against abortion. Not that you think others shouldn't be able to get them.
OMG, I must have woken up in the Twilight Zone, someone said something intelligent.

Well done.

Yes, many libertarians are exactly this way. The right leaning members of the libertarian persuasion, mostly

Sheldon Whitehouse would not call for a new FBI investigation into Kavanaugh without just cause. To me, a court filled with extremists by an alleged abuser of women and seated with two judges accused of abuse has no legitimacy, Moscow Mitch court packing aside.

You are completely wrong. whitehouse is exactly the kind of no integrity political shit who would call for an investigation without just cause

Yes, i am cutting to the chase.

So, you are pro life and anti choice. With the anti choice being the important part.
making it up as you go huh?

While I am staunchly pro-life I can't see any practical path forward on an issue that is simply unenforceable.
Still, I would rely on you for an explanation of what is envisioned as a logical step forward.

I'm getting the impression that the political fight is beginning to melt down into a mutually agreeable middle ground.

Maybe unenforceable due to attitudes of being irresponsible toward creating a woman's perceived need for an abortion.

Has anybody looked at a country in which the abortion rate is one of the lowest in the world, and how they've accomplished that? (I don't know which country)

edit: A quick search brings up Switzerland.

Kavanaugh is old news. The FBI needs to investigate senator Schumer for the shocking threats he made towards Supreme Court Justices. While they are at it they might consider an investigation into the firebombing of a pro-life center.

Still, I would rely on you for an explanation of what is envisioned as a logical step forward.

I'm getting the impression that the political fight is beginning to melt down into a mutually agreeable middle ground.

Maybe unenforceable due to attitudes of being irresponsible toward creating a woman's perceived need for an abortion.

Has anybody looked at a country in which the abortion rate is one of the lowest in the world, and how they've accomplished that? (I don't know which country)

edit: A quick search brings up Switzerland.

Really..... Now the Swiss tend to reside at the intellectual end of the social spectrum...gotta wonder if that is a factor no? I'm not seeing a middle ground forming as of yet but I seem to lack your keen perceptions on these things so I will take some solace in knowing that you are seeing one. I am not a woman so it is of course difficult for me to speak in the vicarious third person and seems somewhat disingenuous but still....we are all members of the Human race and there would be no women without congenital fathers sooooo>>> it feels like something of a Mexican standoff.

I do not believe that the underlying issue is actually abortion. I think there is a deeper and more abiding divide that reaches to the very core of our humanity here. The anger is too well formed for this to be a NEW BATTLE ...IMO. Not that Abortion isn't a hot button it is...but it seems to fall into that larger and more virulent list of Left/right identifiers that all add up to create a conflagrating duality in our society. The two sides: The one that subscribes to the HIVE MODEL and the other that subscribes to the INDIVIDUAL MODEL. Add to that the accrued " Tribal identities" and acquired " Team " traits and you have the grand version of the HATFIELD-MCcOY. We often forget why the battle began but only remember that we hate the other side. This grand old feud stretches across not just North America but also any other land where self determination is the claimed form of governance. I think that you and I both realize that such freedom is really not much more than a Western Illusion but nonetheless it tends to color the dialogue and the Mores to that effect.

JO

Last edited:

Forum List

Back