Democrat Senator Sheldon Whitehouse demands a new FBI investigation of Brett Kavanaugh

Really..... Now the Swiss tend to reside at the intellectual end of the social spectrum...gotta wonder if that is a factor no? I'm not seeing a middle ground forming as of yet but I seem to lack your keen perceptions on these things so I will take some solace in knowing that you are seeing one.
I'm not suggesting that a middle ground is being advocated but I'm only visualizing a middle ground being available through hearing some casual comments. Such as your own which is not a total ban on abortion. Actually I hear your perceptions as being easily as informed as mine
I am not a woman so it is of course difficult for me to speak in the vicarious third person and seems somewhat disingenuous but still....we are all members of the Human race and there would be no women without congenital fathers sooooo>>> it feels like something of a Mexican standoff.
Are you referring to the husband's right to be a part of the decision? If so then I would agree that's the ideal.
I do not believe that the underlying issue is actually abortion. I think there is a deeper and more abiding divide that reaches to the very core of our humanity here.
Well I would like to agree with that for all countries, and exploring the question by having a closer look at Switzerland, or maybe #2 and #3?
The anger is too well formed for this to be a NEW BATTLE imo.
I'll risk stating that anger is driving this battle.
A simple gesture from the pro-abortion side would be a qualified statement that they are opposed to abortion that's due to a woman's perceived need for abortion. Everybody needs to be opposed to abortion and if they're 'truly' not then I would suggest that they are mentally ill. It's the world's greatest motherhood issue.

That is in no way suggesting that a solution to the question isn't needed.
Not that Abortion isn't a hot button it is...but it seems to fall into that list of Left/right identifiers that all add up to create a duality in our society. The two sides: The one that subscribes to the HIVE MODEL and the other that subscribes to the Individual model. Add to that the accrued " Tribal identities" and acquired " Team " traits and you have the grand version of the HATFIELD-MCcOY. We often forget why the battle began but only remember that we hate the other side. This grand old feud stretches across not just North America but also any other land where self determination is the claimed form of governance.
Thanks for that. It's probably the most intelligent comment I've ever read on this board! It can be relevant for more issues than just abortion.
I think that you and I both realize that such freedom is really not much more than a Western Illusion but nonetheless it tends to color the dialogue and the Mores to that effect.

JO
Yes agreed. Freedom is an etheral quality that's never really defined to suit everybody's perceptions. I read some of Politicalchic's ranting because her extremism is interesting in an attempt to decipher what she's feeling. We could brush it all off as an act, but it's more productive to just assume it's for real. I look forward to hearing her rant on abortion, as an example of what not to do.

Right, to cheaters and liars. We know. The whole world knows. Your platform is idiotic and unpopular, so you have to lie and cheat.
Your admin has a 30% approval rating. You assholes don’t have popular or desired ideas you’re just a bunch of loud mouth pricks and criminals. Go fuck yourselves.

Your admin has a 30% approval rating. You assholes don’t have popular or desired ideas you’re just a bunch of loud mouth pricks and criminals. Go fuck yourselves.
Irrelevant to what I am saying. The platform polls majority support. If higher turnout, you crybabies get your asses handed to you every time. That's why you made a dildo out of election lies and diddle yourself with it all day.

Irrelevant to what I am saying. The platform polls majority support. If higher turnout, you crybabies get your asses handed to you every time. That's why you made a dildo out of election lies and diddle yourself with it all day.
Hang on to that pipe dream. Nobody is running to the polls so they can kill a baby up until birth. Those loons already vote democrat. You’ll get no bump from this. As a matter of fact your protests will probably lose more votes than they will gain.

What pipe cream? Higher turnout means you get your asses handed to you. That's a simple fact . You know this. It is why you support voter suppression. I hope you understand that your secret is not a secret.
True voter turnout out, with ID verification actually helps us.

You aren’t going to get any gain from this insane abortion shit. Half of your side doesn’t even know losing RvW doesn’t mean the end of abortion. It just goes to the states. Once they understand that, you’re get out the vote drive is fucked even harder than it is now. Nobody new is running to your side with gas at 5 bucks and 8% inflation over fucking abortion until birth.

You. Are. Fucked.

True voter turnout out, with ID verification actually helps us.
A cult lie, pulled right out of the ass of some fat lying idiot at the heritage foundation, regurgitated here by a faithful liar who knows the real score and so supports suppressing the vote.

Sorry, no. Fuck that. Get over the big lie first. Admit it is a lie, and that you lied. Until you do, you get nothing in the interest of combatting your fake voter faud.
Why would I get over what you call a lie when you freak the fuck out over voter ID? It’s like you know there was fraud.

Why would I get over what you call a lie when you freak the fuck out over voter ID? It’s like you know there was fraud.
I don't. I am fine with some for of voter ID. But like I said, you get nothing. Drop the big lie. Admit you lied. Then we will talk. Until then I will not be pandering to your embarrassing fantasies to combat nonexistent, widespread vote fraud.

I don't. I am fine with some for of voter ID. But like I said, you get nothing. Drop the big lie. Admit you lied. Then we will talk. Until then I will not be pandering to your embarrassing fantasies to combat nonexistent, widespread vote fraud.
Then pass voter ID and prove me wrong. Let’s see Bidumb get the most votes in history with ID.

I don't think you read so well. I don't need to prove you wrong, just like I don't have to prove that unicorns don't exist.
So within four posts you’ve gone from…
Voter ID is suppression.

To voter ID will not be allowed until I admit the election didn’t have any.

To you are ok with voter ID but not until I confess the almighty sin of saying we don’t need it… because, something.

To stage four. Voter ID proves nothing and unicorns or some other shit.

Voter ID and Election Day voting unless you provide your ID for an early or absentee ballot. Let’s see how fast your unicorn turns into a donkey.

Sheldon Whitehouse would not call for a new FBI investigation into Kavanaugh without just cause.

Bullshit. Democrats are freaking out over the potential reversal of RVW, and because they are seemingly not getting their way they are calling for all kinds of reckless, irresponsible, dangerous, and illegal things....like:

Intimidation and violence against Justices

Undermining the US Govt / USSC

Insurrection

According to nutbag Democrats the Justices, to include Thomas who is in an interracial marriage, will attempt to make interracial marriages illegal...

...they - the USSC - will attempt to ban all abortions AFTER giving Constitutional control of abortions back to the states :p

...and more.

Democrats are claiming the Justices lied during their confirmation hearings (... unlike Biden's nominee who testified she had no idea what a woman is)

Democrats would throw their own mothers under a bus right now if it meant preventing RVW from being overturned.

Bullshit. Democrats are freaking out over the potential reversal of RVW, and because they are seemingly not getting their way they are calling for all kinds of reckless, irresponsible, dangerous, and illegal things....like:

Intimidation and violence against Justices

Undermining the US Govt / USSC

Insurrection

According to nutbag Democrats the Justices, to include Thomas who is in an interracial marriage, will attempt to make interracial marriages illegal...

...they - the USSC - will attempt to ban all abortions AFTER giving Constitutional control of abortions back to the states :p

...and more.

Democrats are claiming the Justices lied during their confirmation hearings (... unlike Biden's nominee who testified she had no idea what a woman is)

Democrats would throw their own mothers under a bus right now if it meant preventing RVW from being overturned.
These people are so upset over not killing kids… can you imagine how bad paying their own college loans pisses them off? Personal responsibility is anger inducing to these idiots.

Forum List

Back