Democrat Senator jokes about who he has raped

FAKE RAGE!

SNL skits are generally not even written by the people who perform them.

What's that? I smell desperation. :puke:

:lol:

So far, 100% liberal support for good rape humor.

Did you hear the one about Michelle?

Hmm. Desperate and delusional. (Another common thing with the Neocon base here.)

I never said it was funny, it is indeed in bad taste.

I just think your manufactured rage is the cutest thing. :lol:

You support the Senator who has joked about how he repeatedly drugs and rapes women, however!

Hmm. Desperate and delusional. (Another common thing with the Neocon base here.)

You support the Senator who has joked about how he repeatedly drugs and rapes women, however!

Oh really?

Do tell how it is that you know such information.. Or was that a delusion manifested by your desperation to try and keep this faux-point on life support? (See how I brought your condition back into the spotlight)

Why aren't you fauxraged about the Mike Wallace rape joke in the same skit?

You mean he read and conveyed what he was given as a "joke" script about an imaginary rape that never happened? So now you are going to go through all of the stupid jokes that SNL has done over the last what?..40 years? Or...are you just going to whine about the ones the Senator from Minnisota performed?

It wasn't real. It was stupid TV humor. They do it on purpose to be "edgy".

Therefore your OP is a lie.. which is worse than a skit in poor taste on TV.

Last edited:

Oh really?

Do tell how it is that you know such information.. Or was that a delusion manifested by your desperation to try and keep this faux-point on life support? (See how I brought your condition back into the spotlight)

Here's your big chance.

Do you support US Senators who make jokes about drugging and raping women - repeatedly? Or should they stay in office?

Why aren't you fauxraged about the Mike Wallace rape joke in the same skit?

Same reason I don't care what Dave Chappelle says.

He isn't a US Senator making laws related to such issues.

Funny how there was outrage that Sarah Palin supposedly said "I can see Russia from my house." But she never even said that. It was a Saturday Night Live skit with Tina Fey.

That's because people actually think she said that. It's a factoid.

However the OP knew this was a 20 year old snl skit, so while he/she isnt ignorant ,he/she is childish and partisan.

Oh really?

Here's your big chance.

Do you support US Senators who make jokes about drugging and raping women - repeatedly? Or should they stay in office?

A US Senator did not make these jokes, a comedy writer did.

Holy fucking fake outrage. Nothing like having to dig back 17 years to a comedy sketch to try and find something to be outraged about. This is what happens when you are unemployed and watch Fox News all day. Imagine if you would just apply yourself to be a constructive member of society. Dare to dream.

Untitled.jpg

Akins missspeaks and the media and Left is outraged.

Al Frankin jokes about who he rapes, and Democrats are fine wit it!

Got hypocrisy?

Franken: “And, ‘I give the pills to Lesley Stahl. Then, when Lesley’s passed out, I take her to the closet and rape her.’ Or, ‘That’s why you never see Lesley until February.’ Or, ‘When she passes out, I put her in various positions and take pictures of her.’”

Senator Famous for Joking About Rape Campaigns for Obama, Biden | The Weekly Standard

From the article:

But before Franken was a senator he was a writer on the TV show Saturday Night Live. Then, he famously joked about raping CBS reporter Lesley Stahl.

:lol:

Man, you are a dumb ass.

Forum List

Back