College student writes viral letter ‘Obamacare Has Raped My Future’

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
sadly she probably voted for Obama, at least they are waking up....we will be hearing more of these in the future when REALITY bites them....you people SOLD OUT our YOUNGSTER all for Obama....I think they will end up hating him,, the Democrat/commie party and you who pushed this on them...
links at site

SNIP:

Posted by Aleister G Saturday, October 12, 2013 at 8:00am

This is a very powerful letter, be sure to read the whole thing.

‘Obamacare Has Raped My Future’, Viral Letter From College Student

A University of Michigan graduate penned an open letter that went viral online as she described how President Barack Obama’s signature health care law hurts the working poor, and has “raped” her future.

Ashley Dionne, 26, posted the now-viral letter to conservative radio host Dennis Prager’s Facebook page earlier this week.

Here is the letter:

“My name is Ashley Dionne and I’m a 26-year-old recent graduate from Michigan.

The phony Obamacare signup poster boy made me want to send a message about how Obamacare is really affecting people.

I graduated from The University of Michigan in 2009. In my state, this used to mean something, but even with a bachelor’s I was told I was too educated and wouldn’t stay. I watched as kids with GEDs and high school diploma’s took the low-paying jobs for which I applied.

I went back to school and got a second degree and finally found work at a gym. I work nights and only get 32 hours a week for eight dollars an hour. I’m unable to find a second job at this time.

I have asthma, ulcers, and mild cerebral palsy. Obamacare takes my monthly rate from $75 a month for full coverage on my “Young Adult Plan,” to $319 a month. After $6,000 in deductibles, of course.

Liberals claimed this law would help the poor. I am the poor, the working poor, and I can’t afford to support myself, let alone older generations and people not willing to work at all.

all of it here
College Student | viral letter | Obamacare | raped future

Forum List

Back