Democrat Senator jokes about who he has raped

Good God Snipper. The good folks on here this pm have done slapped the snot right outta your head. They killed you. It cracked me up.

Did you really try and make some point using a 20 year old SNL skit. Reaaly. You are stupid you know.

Hey, maybe you could find something a little older. Something that can't be googled so easy.

Fire away Snipper. Fire away.

It is pretty amazing that he claims to be an extreme liberal or former extreme liberal. But he only seems to be posting stuff with no actual merit and that trolls liberals.

It is pretty amazing that he claims to be an extreme liberal or former extreme liberal. But he only seems to be posting stuff with no actual merit and that trolls liberals.

That statement much like everything else he says about himself is complete BS. He has stated that he has voted for a democrat for president but can't name which one. He has said he makes tons of money but can't say how. His life is made up of lying and being a troll on this site.

Good god thanx for the chuckle desperation gotta love it . :eusa_boohoo: fucking cry baby's

Written...

as a Saturday Night Live bit?>

Desperate much, dude?

IN 1995!!

Take off your shoes and count how many years ago that was.

I don't think its funny but what does it have to do with the REPUBS current War On Women, Gays, Children, The Elderly, Blacks and Hispanics?

Snipey is desperate, A LOT!

Akins missspeaks and the media and Left is outraged.

Al Frankin jokes about who he rapes, and Democrats are fine wit it!

Got hypocrisy?

Franken: “And, ‘I give the pills to Lesley Stahl. Then, when Lesley’s passed out, I take her to the closet and rape her.’ Or, ‘That’s why you never see Lesley until February.’ Or, ‘When she passes out, I put her in various positions and take pictures of her.’”

Senator Famous for Joking About Rape Campaigns for Obama, Biden | The Weekly Standard

That was 17 years ago. Oh, the outrage........ :eusa_drool:

Now that Franken is stumping for Obama, he can update his humor like this:

Franken: “And, ‘I give the pills to Michelle Obama. Then, when Michelle's passed out, I take her to the closet and rape her.’ Or, ‘That’s why you never see Michelle until February.’ Or, ‘When she passes out, I put her in various positions and take pictures of her.’”

That would bring the house down!!

Good God Snipper. The good folks on here this pm have done slapped the snot right outta your head. They killed you. It cracked me up.

Did you really try and make some point using a 20 year old SNL skit. Reaaly. You are stupid you know.

Hey, maybe you could find something a little older. Something that can't be googled so easy.

I'm feeling a bit sorry for the poooooor rw's. In another thread, Stupid Steph brought up ROBERT BYRD, for crying out loud. Like maybe, that would make us all forget the daily lies from RobMe and Robin. Maybe she doesn't know that Byrd renounced the KKK about a gazillion years ago, is NOT running for prez so it doesn't count anyway and is (listen up, Stephanie), DEAD.

Franken: “And, ‘I give the pills to Michelle Obama. Then, when Michelle's passed out, I take her to the closet and rape her.’ Or, ‘That’s why you never see Michelle until February.’ Or, ‘When she passes out, I put her in various positions and take pictures of her.’”

You sure do like making rape jokes. Why don't you take your rifle and rape yourself? :lol:

You sure do like making rape jokes. Why don't you take your rifle and rape yourself? :lol:

You like the Michelle version better, or does the rape victim matter?

You like the Michelle version better, or does the rape victim matter?

I like the version where you get raped....by your own stupidity.

:lol::lol::lol:

What a fucking idiot

:eusa_drool:

You are crying inside!

Perhaps Al should change it up some during his stump with Obama.

How about:

Franken: “And, ‘I give the pills to Nancy Pelosi. Then, when Nancy's passed out, I take her to the closet and rape her.’ Or, ‘That’s why you never see Nancy until February.’ Or, ‘When she passes out, I put her in various positions and take pictures of her.’”

The crowds would absolutely howl!!

Akins missspeaks and the media and Left is outraged.

Al Frankin jokes about who he rapes, and Democrats are fine wit it!

Got hypocrisy?

Franken: “And, ‘I give the pills to Lesley Stahl. Then, when Lesley’s passed out, I take her to the closet and rape her.’ Or, ‘That’s why you never see Lesley until February.’ Or, ‘When she passes out, I put her in various positions and take pictures of her.’”

Senator Famous for Joking About Rape Campaigns for Obama, Biden | The Weekly Standard

al franken should have several chairs based on his seniority

It not only is nearly twenty years old it is just a fictional joke that Franken may or may not have even written. This idiot is whining about something that never happened almost two decades ago. Seriously though the part that is NOT funny is that some of these Fundamentalist types heads are so full of made up crap that they cannot tell the difference.

They have been told many thousands of times that what they hold dear and to be absolute truth is just made up lies so to them all that matters is that what they believe is true because they WANT to believe it is true and and ridicule just evaporates away because by now they are very good at dismissing criticism as they desperately cling to their fantasies.

They are so confused ..they can literally believe ANYTHING. Amusing? No. Dangerous.

Forum List

Back