Democrat philosophy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Banned
LBJ and, damn Democrats lies and the gulf of Tonkin LBJ and the "great society" and pandering to blacks.LBJ and Democrats care less about blacks. They lie, you die.

Last edited:
LBJ and, damn Democrats lies and the gulf of Tonkin LBJ and the "great society" and pandering to blacks.LBJ and Democrats care less about blacks. They lie, you die.
What the fuck are you blabbering about? Are you trying to make a sentence? You may want to go easy on the moonshine. :itsok:

Especially the black Americans elected to an office and members of the DNC and the Democratic Party, your propaganda rhetoric is weak sauce.

The road to hell is lined with good intentions.
The very best denigration of liberal policies I ever heard was an expression regularly used by William F. Buckley.

"Don't immanentize the eschaton!"

He borrowed that from someone else, I forget who, but he popularized it in conservative circles.

I think I had a button that said that at one time.

Odd, libs support Hamas and dry hump Jewish genocide. But call any criticism of George Soros (ahem, mmm) "antisemitism". What side of your mouth are liberals talking out of NEXT?
That's the whole problem with republicans
They make an ass of themselves by making assumptions about people they do not know at all.

That's the whole problem with republicans
They make an ass of themselves by making assumptions about people they do not know at all.
Spare us. Biden and the democrats are jacking up our country, with their globalist pandering sellout agenda. Democrats sold us out, boy-o. Republicans are just gutless equivocating cowards that are sock puppet contrived opposition. Who is kidding who?

Spare us. Biden and the democrats are jacking up our country, with their globalist pandering sellout agenda. Democrats sold us out, boy-o. Republicans are just gutless equivocating cowards that are sock puppet contrived opposition. Who is kidding who?
Can you actually envision a world without a global economy anymore ? Wake up already ! Look around your home or office / workplace, most of what you see is NOT American made.

Can you actually envision a world without a global economy anymore ? Wake up already ! Look around your home or office / workplace, most of what you see is NOT American made.
Don't tell me you believe this globalism tripe. What is wrong with strong independent nations, anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back