Democrat Party supporters please explain this.

Again. If Trump supported trans girls playing sports vs biological girls and Biden didn’t I would vote for Biden. That is the biggest issue impacting me. Not sure how that means you put me in my place but whatever helps you and your dentures sleep at night..

At least you learned what the word “let” means.

The biggest issue to you today is that there is a one in 100,000 chance you might encounter a Tranny on a sports team in a sport no one will care about in five years.

You see, I worry about more important things, like Covid, Riots, the collapsing economy... you know, all things Trump has fucked up.

View attachment 404680

rolling back environmental laws to pre 1970...

eliminating & not replacing healthcare for 20 million people...
Don’t care. I have healthcare. Environmental laws don’t impact me.

ya, we are all familiar with your lack of empathy as well. them thar environmental laws sure do affect you. the air you breathe, the water you drink & the food you eat.

i'm just astounded that you don't care enough about your kids & future grand kids.

35 vintage photos taken by the EPA reveal what American cities looked like before pollution was regulated

• Before President Richard Nixon created the Environmental Protection Agency in 1970, water and air pollution weren't federally regulated.
  • Between 1971 and 1977, the EPA enlisted 100 photographers to document the conditions of the country and the environment with "The Documerica Project."
  • The result was 81,000 photos, often filled with smoke, smog, acid, oil, rubbish, and sewage. We've selected 35 of those photos to show what American cities used to look like.
35 vintage photos taken by the EPA reveal what American cities looked like before pollution was regulated

& donny, your president - put us right back there.
Nope. Zero impact on me. Don't care about cities. I care about Azog, Mrs. Azog, Azog kids and Azog dog.

Rest of you are irrelevant to me.

lol - which makes you the poster boy for donny's base.
Hey, I can be honest or I can lie to you. What do you prefer? Its less about base and more about which candidate does more for my selfish needs. Azog dog is more important to me than playtime for example.

<pfffft> had you lied - i wouldn't have believed it anyways.
Well you lied so I don't take you seriously anymore. Tell me again about how you're an "indy"? Come on man. You're a liar.

nope i did not. but that's one huuuuge pretzel you had to twist yerself into believing it. guess you let yerself.

pity. if you think i care whether you take me seriously, then as par for the course - you are sadly mistaken. it's just easier to be civil & you seem to backslide quite frequently. it does get tiresome, & i'm ready to bail. for the most part - you bring very little to the table worth debating. you revert back to the basket so easily...

#sad.
You called yourself an "Indy"....your words not mine. When you're clearly a deranged leftist. Come clean and we may debate all you like.

COVID and riots will be around regardless of who is in the WH. You do you.

They wouldn't be as incompetently handled, though... that's the point.

You see, at the end of the day, it really doesn't matter if some Tranny is running on a track.

It really does matter if a disease spreads far and wide because we didn't listen to the Scientists, or if we have riots because the people rioting felt that was the only way they were going to be heard.

It's about management.

COVID and riots will be around regardless of who is in the WH. You do you.

They wouldn't be as incompetently handled, though... that's the point.

You see, at the end of the day, it really doesn't matter if some Tranny is running on a track.

It really does matter if a disease spreads far and wide because we didn't listen to the Scientists, or if we have riots because the people rioting felt that was the only way they were going to be heard.

It's about management.
Trannies are transvestites. Trans girls are actual boys and I never said track. People riot because they get free shit and get to burn shit. 99.9% of working adults don’t riot. You do you. We are in different situations. You’re an obese nearly 60 yr old failed single small business owner. I am a now 40 yr old father of two girls. It’s only logical that we have different priorities.

Trannies are transvestites. Trans girls are actual boys and I never said track.

No, Transgender women are women... Just like Cisgender women are... Deal with it.

People riot because they get free shit and get to burn shit. 99.9% of working adults don’t riot.

People are rioting because they are upset that police are murdering their children..

We are in different situations.

You're right. I'm not a crazy, sad man with anger management problems like you have.

Trannies are transvestites. Trans girls are actual boys and I never said track.

No, Transgender women are women... Just like Cisgender women are... Deal with it.

People riot because they get free shit and get to burn shit. 99.9% of working adults don’t riot.

People are rioting because they are upset that police are murdering their children..

We are in different situations.

You're right. I'm not a crazy, sad man with anger management problems like you have.
Never said women. Once you’re 18 you make your own decisions at 12 not so much and I will not deal with it. I will Vote against it as is my right as an American you fat, bald fuck.

Forum List

Back