'Democrat' Is No Longer A Brand

I suggest you read the fucking terms and conditions that you agreed to abide by when you joined the site.

Every site is different knucklehead.

I haven't posted here in a long time and all it takes is to point out where I'm in violation and I'll correct it.

If all you had was ignorance .. just STFU.

I'm not your keeper, you should make sure you are aware of the rules before posting. It ain't rocket science.... and telling someone to STFU on a message board makes you look really stupid.

You whining about something that is not your concern is just as crybabyish.

I fear the corporations have won.

Next election cycle will tell the tale.

They can make the people believe whatever they want them to believe in numbers large enough they dont even have to fuck with the machines to alter the vote.

I think we now are controled by the militaryindustrialmedia complex.

Back to Fear from the Hopey/Changey thingy?... :thup:

We're comin' for ya, TM!... :rofl:

:)

peace...

I suggest you read the fucking terms and conditions that you agreed to abide by when you joined the site.

I haven't posted here in a long time and all it takes is to point out where I'm in violation and I'll correct it.

I'm not your keeper, you should make sure you are aware of the rules before posting. It ain't rocket science.... and telling someone to STFU on a message board makes you look really stupid.

Didn't ask you to be my keeper, didn't solicit your thoughts.

It was a simple mistake that those who post on multiple boards can easily make.

All your nasty smell could have been saved for someone who actually gives a fuck.

Anything else?

The two parties both have a major problem that extends beyond their brand. They both lack a mission statement.

Every thinking person in America realizes that the terms "liberal", "conservative", "Democrat" and "republican" have no clear meaning anymore. But that's just a surface effect. The deeper implication is that both parties are bankrupt ideologically.

And I for one believe it is true, that they are both bankrupt ideologically.

In fact the closest I can get to defining what they mean is by defining them as opposition to the other.

And that ain't nuthin to follow, or believe in or be proud of.

The two parties both have a major problem that extends beyond their brand. They both lack a mission statement.

Every thinking person in America realizes that the terms "liberal", "conservative", "Democrat" and "republican" have no clear meaning anymore. But that's just a surface effect. The deeper implication is that both parties are bankrupt ideologically.

And I for one believe it is true, that they are both bankrupt ideologically.

In fact the closest I can get to defining what they mean is by defining them as opposition to the other.

And that ain't nuthin to follow, or believe in or be proud of.

Well said.

The dems aren't a brand any more b/c the far left wants more and more, no matter how insane or meaningless it becomes.

The older liberals don't want to spend thier money on the nut cases in the party.

Try to imagine Kennedy kids that cheered "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country" dealing with people that demand more and more aide from the government.

The dems need to admit that they have a 3rd party inside them. They can call them progressives all they want, but you need to make a distinction between libs and progs

I fear the corporations have won.

Next election cycle will tell the tale.

They can make the people believe whatever they want them to believe in numbers large enough they dont even have to fuck with the machines to alter the vote.

I think we now are controled by the militaryindustrialmedia complex.

Back to Fear from the Hopey/Changey thingy?... :thup:

We're comin' for ya, TM!... :rofl:

:)

peace...

The soldiers are coming to take her away HA HA
The soldiers are coming to taker her away HEE HEE

I'd say she's off her meds, but she's like this non-stop.

WOW...you are really being an uncalled for bitch with this CG....WHY?

It would not be hard to just say, "You can only post the first few paragraphs, then the link for the rest, on this board"

Yes, I realize you are correct, people should refresh themselves with the rules of this board....but the rest of your gobbledygook....is just mean as mean can be.....

have some more tea or coffee....pretty please....and chill out dear.

All your nasty smell could have been saved for someone who actually gives a fuck.

Anything else?

And when I pointed out your mistake, you asked me why rather than just fixing it. I'm not here to 'splain shit to you. Idiot.

WOW...you are really being an uncalled for bitch with this CG....WHY?

It would not be hard to just say, "You can only post the first few paragraphs, then the link for the rest, on this board"

Yes, I realize you are correct, people should refresh themselves with the rules of this board....but the rest of your gobbledygook....is just mean as mean can be.....

have some more tea or coffee....pretty please....and chill out dear.

I'm a bitch? Who knew? :lol:

I could have.... and probably would have if he'd been polite with his response rather than to whine.

Anything else?

Sorry. I was overly harsh. I unreservedly apologize. I should be more patient. My bad.

Anything else?

Sorry. I was overly harsh. I unreservedly apologize. I should be more patient. My bad.
:confused:

I'd bet my bottom dollar she don't mean that.

She took a bitch test and was pissed off to find out she's only 49% bitch. :laugh2:

Anything else?

:confused:

I'd bet my bottom dollar she don't mean that.

She took a bitch test and was pissed off to find out she's only 49% bitch. :laugh2:

She's an intelligent, sweetheart, down deep....and a good soul too. (shushhhhh)

Over the last two years, Branding and how we get the message across has been the mantra for the democrats.

People understand the brand and the message: The democrats are the party of the crab bucket. It is not that the people don't understand the Democrats message. They do. They don't like it, don't want it, or it really won't work for them.

You can make the highest quality pork chops, cover the packaging in blue stars.... But if you try and market it for passover dinner, you will not make any sales.

The democrats can do all kinds of clever packaging, nifty jingles, great slogans, but the product is something that 60% of the population doesn't want. And they won't ever buy it.

Forum List

Back