Democrat Governor bilks taxpayers out of thousand for Taylor Swift concert, NFL games, soccer games, and a Summer Jam.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
NJ is full of corrupt Democrats. This guy has been boozing it up at events and charging taxpayers for all the expenses.

Public records show Murphy's office spent $936 on food and drinks at a Taylor Swift concert in 2018; $2,095 at a Sept. 2018 USA vs. Brazil soccer game; $2,068 at a Nov. 2018 Jets vs. Patriots game; $1,413 at the Hot 97’s Summer Jam in June 2019; $2,856 for the Sept. 2019 USA vs. Mexico soccer game, and $2,479 for the Oct. 2019 Jets vs. Cowboys game, according to Politico.

NJ is full of corrupt Democrats. This guy has been boozing it up at events and charging taxpayers for all the expenses.

Public records show Murphy's office spent $936 on food and drinks at a Taylor Swift concert in 2018; $2,095 at a Sept. 2018 USA vs. Brazil soccer game; $2,068 at a Nov. 2018 Jets vs. Patriots game; $1,413 at the Hot 97’s Summer Jam in June 2019; $2,856 for the Sept. 2019 USA vs. Mexico soccer game, and $2,479 for the Oct. 2019 Jets vs. Cowboys game, according to Politico.

Crooks.

The money should have been spent on a lectern.

Your deflection is noted

I never understood why the left's automatic response to news of corruption among their party is to immediately convince us that the guilty party is just like a Republican. Don't they believe they are better than the opposition? I've seen hundreds of posts from lefties here trying to convince me that Biden is exactly like Trump, whom the left purports to hate. WTF??

Your deflection is noted

Only a blind political hack would think only one political party is full of crooks ... they don't conspire because they don't have to ... they all know what to do without discussion ... that's why landlords get rich, we know when to raise rents, we don't have to discuss it ...

Yup, hold them responsible. Doesn’t matter if it is Dems or Republicans.

Looks like when the Gov got caught, he is trying to cover by making the Dems pay for it.

Democratic New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy is asking the state Democratic Party to reimburse taxpayers after he used $12,000 in state funds at a Taylor Swift concert and other stadium events.

Only a blind political hack would think only one political party is full of crooks ... they don't conspire because they don't have to ... they all know what to do without discussion ... that's why landlords get rich, we know when to raise rents, we don't have to discuss it ...

The fact is that your opening response was showing that Mark Sanford had an affair. Did the OP say only one political party was full of crooks? It was a deflection because you didn't even address the issue at hand.

I don't disagree, however, I fail to see what your example has to do with the topic. Sanford's issue was a personal failure in his private life. This thread involves what appears to be a misuse of taxpayer dollars.

I don't disagree, however, I fail to see what your example has to do with the topic. Sanford's issue was a personal failure in his private life. This thread involves what appears to be a misuse of taxpayer dollars.
Trolling threads should be against board rules..............oh wait......

How's the weather in Jersey this Halloween, Ace?

Worthless B.S.

At best you are saying two wrongs make a right.

At worst, you are admitting you are stupid by comparing apples to oranges.

This thread is about someone using tax payer money to enjoy some luxuries.

Forum List

Back