Democrat Governor bilks taxpayers out of thousand for Taylor Swift concert, NFL games, soccer games, and a Summer Jam.

Let’s see if the democrats of New Jersey start an investigation like the republicans did for gov sanders. Something tells me they wont.

NJ is full of corrupt Democrats. This guy has been boozing it up at events and charging taxpayers for all the expenses.

Public records show Murphy's office spent $936 on food and drinks at a Taylor Swift concert in 2018; $2,095 at a Sept. 2018 USA vs. Brazil soccer game; $2,068 at a Nov. 2018 Jets vs. Patriots game; $1,413 at the Hot 97’s Summer Jam in June 2019; $2,856 for the Sept. 2019 USA vs. Mexico soccer game, and $2,479 for the Oct. 2019 Jets vs. Cowboys game, according to Politico.

No Shit.
Are you just NOW figuring out that ALL politicians are Scum, Corrupt Cons?

I've been giving you this info for years.
ALL politicians are corrupt, both parties.
Your best response will be.....But you voted for it.
Dear Lord....No Matter who I cast my vote for, it will always be a vote for someone that is conning you and I.

Now, do the same for a (R), or are you really this foolish and think this corruption only swings one way.

I don't disagree, however, I fail to see what your example has to do with the topic. Sanford's issue was a personal failure in his private life. This thread involves what appears to be a misuse of taxpayer dollars.

Okay ... you're so shallow as to think Republicans have never stolen tax-payer dollars ... if you forgive half the politicians, then you don't want to fix the problem ...

Haters gotta hate, right? ... I'm a liberal, not a Democrat ... you want to fail to see the difference,so you will fail ... you're choice ...

Okay ... you're so shallow as to think Republicans have never stolen tax-payer dollars ... if you forgive half the politicians, then you don't want to fix the problem ...

Haters gotta hate, right? ... I'm a liberal, not a Democrat ... you want to fail to see the difference,so you will fail ... you're choice ...
Any comment on the thread topic, Troll?

No Shit.
Are you just NOW figuring out that ALL politicians are Scum, Corrupt Cons?

I've been giving you this info for years.
ALL politicians are corrupt, both parties.
Your best response will be.....But you voted for it.
Dear Lord....No Matter who I cast my vote for, it will always be a vote for someone that is conning you and I.

Now, do the same for a (R), or are you really this foolish and think this corruption only swings one way.

You seem really agitated that yet another one of the people you support is a criminal.

I never understood why the left's automatic response to news of corruption among their party is to immediately convince us that the guilty party is just like a Republican. Don't they believe they are better than the opposition? I've seen hundreds of posts from lefties here trying to convince me that Biden is exactly like Trump, whom the left purports to hate. WTF??
Being a democrat means never having to concede wrongdoing

NJ is full of corrupt Democrats. This guy has been boozing it up at events and charging taxpayers for all the expenses.

Public records show Murphy's office spent $936 on food and drinks at a Taylor Swift concert in 2018; $2,095 at a Sept. 2018 USA vs. Brazil soccer game; $2,068 at a Nov. 2018 Jets vs. Patriots game; $1,413 at the Hot 97’s Summer Jam in June 2019; $2,856 for the Sept. 2019 USA vs. Mexico soccer game, and $2,479 for the Oct. 2019 Jets vs. Cowboys game, according to Politico.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Now, how about a response in this thread... LecternGate

You seem really agitated that yet another one of the people you support is a criminal.
I had to vote for someone.
So no matter which party I vote for, just like YOU, we are voting for criminals.
You will be voting for a criminal.

Just like you vote for KKK supporters.

YOU seem to have issues admitting that you vote for criminals.

I had to vote for someone.
So no matter which party I vote for, just like YOU, we are voting for criminals.
You will be voting for a criminal.

Just like you vote for KKK supporters.

YOU seem to have issues admitting that you vote for criminals.
Then dont vote for them, retard!

Pathetic deflection from trolls.

Anything on topic, Clowns?
Retard. I responded to this thread. See post #10.

Since you are so upset about Dem shenanigans, I want to see if you extend the same outrage to Repub shenanigans.

Get it now? Good. See you on the other thread.

Retard. I responded to this thread. See post #10.

Since you are so upset about Dem shenanigans, I want to see if you extend the same outrage to Repub shenanigans.

Get it now? Good. See you on the other thread.
Still nothing on topic.

Keep on voting for criminals. It suits you.
Tell me someone you voted for, that won their election, House or Senate, that is NOT a criminal.

You do in FACT vote for criminals.
If NOT, then defend yourself.

Forum List

Back