Democrat Debate

You can’t win ..do you understand that lol hahah

I think it'll be close either way.
How .. they aren’t facing tough questions.. trump is going to wipe the floor with them..
Bernies plan is 40 trillion in 10 years.. if you put him on stage with trump he’s going to have another stroke .. he needs to be asked tough questions.. this is why the debate is boring .. the protection is not helping them.

What specific questions?
How do you pay for your plan,, how do you implement the green new deal, you want to eliminate air planes, new buildings. Etc... he’s gonna get embarrassed.. warren is the only one that can argue with trump,, but she won’t beat him

I don't think they mentioned the green new deal, but they did talk about financing healthcare.
He brought up the green new deal and trump will kill him .. and Bernie couldn’t explain how you pay for it.. warren can pull off say nothing and making it sound good.. that’s all democrats can hope for.. butplug runs a shit hole as the mayor. That will be exposed soon

How .. they aren’t facing tough questions.. trump is going to wipe the floor with them..
Bernies plan is 40 trillion in 10 years.. if you put him on stage with trump he’s going to have another stroke .. he needs to be asked tough questions.. this is why the debate is boring .. the protection is not helping them.

What specific questions?
How do you pay for your plan,, how do you implement the green new deal, you want to eliminate air planes, new buildings. Etc... he’s gonna get embarrassed.. warren is the only one that can argue with trump,, but she won’t beat him

I don't think they mentioned the green new deal, but they did talk about financing healthcare.
How are they financing it?

Raising taxes.
How much 75% of every dollar I earn? Lol

I think it'll be close either way.

What specific questions?

He brought up the green new deal and trump will kill him .. and Bernie couldn’t explain how you pay for it.. warren can pull off say nothing and making it sound good.. that’s all democrats can hope for.. butplug runs a shit hole as the mayor. That will be exposed soon

How does Trump plan to pay for his healthcare plan?

At the end Warren went up to Sanders who then reached out to shake her hand and she she pulled back her hand and said something to Sanders who looked annoyed and walked away...

What specific questions?

Raising taxes.

Not sure how much. Do Republicans have a better idea? If so, I'd love to hear it.

What specific questions?

Lower the prices. More access

What specific questions?

Raising taxes.
OK, how did they explain how they would raise taxes to get the $40 TRILLION they claim the will need for this govt healthcare system.

Keep in mind that when Medicare was started in 1965 the Govts cost estimates for what it would cost in 1990 was off by over 900%, on the low side.

What specific questions?

That would be great!

Why hasn't that happened?

Raising taxes.

Not sure how much. Do Republicans have a better idea? If so, I'd love to hear it.
It’s none of my business how you pay for your health care. That’s the America.. I think your in the wrong country if you want your neighbor to pay for your health care

That would be great!

He has, and he’s getting hospitals to list there prices.. takes time.

What specific questions?

Raising taxes.
OK, how did they explain how they would raise taxes to get the $40 TRILLION they claim the will need for this govt healthcare system.

Keep in mind that when Medicare was started in 1965 the Govts cost estimates for what it would cost in 1990 was off by over 900%, on the low side.

I'm not sure what the price tag is. Bernie has been pretty clear that if other governments can do it, then we should be able to do it too.

If you have a different idea, I'd love to hear it.

That would be great!

He has had over 3 years. What legislation has he had passed?

Raising taxes.

I'm not sure what the price tag is. Bernie has been pretty clear that if other governments can do it, then we should be able to do it too.

No other country is America we have different culture and values

Raising taxes.

It’s none of my business how you pay for your health care. That’s the America.. I think your in the wrong country if you want your neighbor to pay for your health care

So, no. Republicans don't have a better idea.

That would be great!

What are you talking about he dismantled Obama’s care in 3 years he’s done great! The mandate was unconstitutional

Raising taxes.

What does that have to do with healthcare?

Raising taxes.

So, no. Republicans don't have a better idea.
The idea of freedom is pretty good lol

That would be great!

What are you talking about he dismantled Obama’s care in 3 years he’s done great! The mandate was unconstitutional

Shitting on Obamacare isn't a healthcare plan.

Raising taxes.

What does that have to do with healthcare?
You tell me you brought up other countries

That would be great!

Shitting on Obamacare isn't a healthcare plan.
It was a shitty plan why lot

Forum List

Back