Democrat Debate

How do you pay for your plan,, how do you implement the green new deal, you want to eliminate air planes, new buildings. Etc... he’s gonna get embarrassed.. warren is the only one that can argue with trump,, but she won’t beat him

I don't think they mentioned the green new deal, but they did talk about financing healthcare.
How are they financing it?

Raising taxes.
OK, how did they explain how they would raise taxes to get the $40 TRILLION they claim the will need for this govt healthcare system.

Keep in mind that when Medicare was started in 1965 the Govts cost estimates for what it would cost in 1990 was off by over 900%, on the low side.

I'm not sure what the price tag is. Bernie has been pretty clear that if other governments can do it, then we should be able to do it too.

If you have a different idea, I'd love to hear it.
Wait, what?

Are you saying that your 20+ Clown Car riders who have been touting universal healthcare for months and months have not been able to articulate how they would pay for it?

Welcome to reality, Sport.

I don't think they mentioned the green new deal, but they did talk about financing healthcare.

Raising taxes.
OK, how did they explain how they would raise taxes to get the $40 TRILLION they claim the will need for this govt healthcare system.

Keep in mind that when Medicare was started in 1965 the Govts cost estimates for what it would cost in 1990 was off by over 900%, on the low side.

I'm not sure what the price tag is. Bernie has been pretty clear that if other governments can do it, then we should be able to do it too.

Wait, what?

Are you saying that your 20+ Clown Car riders who have been touting universal healthcare for months and months have not been able to articulate how they would pay for it?

I just said how. By raising taxes.

Like other countries who have universal healthcare.

Raising taxes.

Wait, what?

On who? By how much?

Run the number for us and get to $40 TRILLION.

GO!

It's starting soon.

Who else is watching?
There is a Trump rally going on, nobody cares about a democrat debate right now.
Some of us are watching NEITHER of the shit shows. I have no interest in watching the debate at all. I will vote for Tulsi in the primary but have no illusions the democraps have learned their lesson from 2016 and make her the nominee which would give them a fighting change at winning. Probably won't vote at all for president or VP in November.

CNN obviously failed to ask hard questions.

Not a word about Oscar nominations or #Megxit, the fields that left is familiar with most.

Raising taxes.

Wait, what?

VOTE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!

I promise to cure cancer, balance the budget, end world hunger, turn MMGW around, and make sure every kid in Shri Lanka has high speed internet.

And all I need to do that is to raise taxes on the evil rich white guys.

Don't ask for details.............it will all work out.

The idea of freedom is pretty good lol

Freedom is pretty cool. So is healthcare. The only problem is that Republicans don't have a clue how to handle that.
How am I free if I am forced by the law , guns to pay my neighbors doctors bills?

So what's the Republican plan?
The same plan we had when we created the greatest country in the world

You're just trolling.

Raising taxes.

Wait, what?

VOTE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!

I promise to cure cancer, balance the budget, end world hunger, turn MMGW around, and make sure every kid in Shri Lanka has high speed internet.

LoL, other countries pay less for healthcare than we do. Maybe we should do what they're doing. Crazy idea, I know.

Freedom is pretty cool. So is healthcare. The only problem is that Republicans don't have a clue how to handle that.
How am I free if I am forced by the law , guns to pay my neighbors doctors bills?

You're just trolling.
Umm ok .. you don’t like the answer lol

You're just trolling.
YOU are trolling.
The Dems are as boring as the Pubs without Trump.

Wait, what?

VOTE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!

LoL, other countries pay less for healthcare than we do. Maybe we should do what they're doing. Crazy idea, I know.
They don’t have 350 million people and open boarders.. and the rich come here .. are you seriously this stupid? Over 50% of Americans pay no taxes

On who? By how much?

GO!

Other countries do it, but it's impossible for us to do it.

Because reasons.
So, you can't say who they will tax.

You can't say how much these mysterious people will be taxed...

but you question nothing.

You sit, are a fucking moron.

Citizens, obviously. No I don't know every detail of every person's plan, but they're pretty clear on the general idea.

Copy what other countries are doing. Higher taxes, pay less in healthcare. Makes sense to me.

I didn't know I was going to be quizzed right after lol. If I did, I would take better notes.

On who? By how much?

GO!

Because reasons.
So, you can't say who they will tax.

You can't say how much these mysterious people will be taxed...

but you question nothing.

You sit, are a fucking moron.

Citizens, obviously. No I don't know every detail of every person's plan, but they're pretty clear on the general idea.

Copy what other countries are doing. Higher taxes, pay less in healthcare. Makes sense to me.

I didn't know I was going to be quizzed right after. If I did, I would take better notes.
People come to the US for medical care.

On who? By how much?

GO!

Because reasons.

Every single country you're thinking of has health care that sucks. Just because it's "free" doesn't mean it's better.

upload_2020-1-14_23-46-45.png

Forum List

Back