Democrat City Council passes resolution justifying Hamas attack

Thats just it...I don’t know. First the OP is a known, habitual liar. And the source is FOX news...nothing more need be said about their integrity.

But why even address it? Does a resolution between two non-US nations made by a city council (I assume they did refer to it in some way) in the Bay Area remotely matter? You don’t need to swing at every pitch.
What the resolution is in support of is the innocent Palestinian people and against the genocide being committed against them by the IDF.

Why address it? To vocalize their disagreement with us continuing to aid and arm the IDF. That isn't antisemitic. People can disagree with the policies of the Israeli government without being anti jew.

What the resolution is in support of is the innocent Palestinian people and against the genocide being committed against them by the IDF.

Why address it? To vocalize their disagreement with us continuing to aid and arm the IDF.
Ok.

Of course, as a city, they have just made their official “disagreement" public and anyone who is on the other side of the issue from you are now thinking of somewhere else to set up shop, homesteads, etc...

Its a dumb move by the city any way you slice it.

What is their prize for doing so? Nothing. Not a damn thing.

As for aiding Israel...I’m for it. Then again, I don’t have to worry about alienating potential taxpayers.

That is my point.

Ok.

Of course, as a city, they have just made their official “disagreement" public and anyone who is on the other side of the issue from you are now thinking of somewhere else to set up shop, homesteads, etc...

Its a dumb move by the city any way you slice it.

What is their prize for doing so? Nothing. Not a damn thing.

As for aiding Israel...I’m for it. Then again, I don’t have to worry about alienating potential taxpayers.

That is my point.
Is your point that you'd jettison your ideology and beliefs for money? That's what it sounds like.

Is your point that you'd jettison your ideology and beliefs for money? That's what it sounds like.
It sounds like you’re being intentionally obtuse.

As a person, stand up for your beliefs. You’re not risking anything.

As a city council member, you’re risking alienating folks who may be moving to your city to open businesses; folks who may want to stay in your city when visiting the Bay Area. You have a larger consideration and your duty is to those who live there; both the ones that voted for you and the ones that did not.

It sounds like you’re being intentionally obtuse.

As a person, stand up for your beliefs. You’re not risking anything.

As a city council member, you’re risking alienating folks who may be moving to your city to open businesses; folks who may want to stay in your city when visiting the Bay Area. You have a larger consideration and your duty is to those who live there; both the ones that voted for you and the ones that did not.
Should they not speak out against racists for fear of alienating racists?

I believe the consideration they're making is towards putting political pressure on other democrats and Biden in order to change policy.

Well, you bring up a good point. Now, racist are a legitimate player in the US/California landscape. HAMAS and Israel...not so much. Again, what was the prize for even having this resolution? Nothing.
I believe the consideration they're making is towards putting political pressure on other democrats and Biden in order to change policy.
LOL...

Sure. The city council of Richmond, VA is going to sway the DNC away from Israel.

:heehee:

At this point; you’re just arguing to hear your own voice. Have a good day.

WTH?

Why is a city council passing a resolution against Israel and why are they championing an act of terrorism as they targeted women and children?

WTH is wrong with democrats?

Oh, that's right, they are Nazis.

My bad.

They would, naturally.

DemoKKKrats, either do something about this or accept your party's place in history next to the Third Reich.

Anyone who sides with HAMAS massacring innocent Jews is an antisemite.

And anyone who denies obvious antisemitism is likely to be a leftist.
No one is siding with Hamas massacring Jews. If they were, that's not antisemitism. That's just being a POS murderer for a human being.
The simple fact of the matter is that in the right to "defend itself", the state of Israel is using the Hamas attack to justify killing Palestinian civilians.
There was going to be no quarter in their reciprocity. The casualties on the Palestinian side in Gaza were always going to be 3-5 times more than
what Israel suffered on 10/7.

Nothing the City of Richmond, CA did in this proclamation was antisemitic. Tone deaf and totally not the time for it, but not antisemitic.
Someone has to speak up for the Palestinians being killed. The world has stayed silent on this for decades.
And people wonder why 10/7 happened. It isn't hard to grasp.

No one is siding with Hamas massacring Jews. If they were, that's not antisemitism. That's just being a POS murderer for a human being.
The simple fact of the matter is that in the right to "defend itself", the state of Israel is using the Hamas attack to justify killing Palestinian civilians.
There was going to be no quarter in their reciprocity. The casualties on the Palestinian side in Gaza were always going to be 3-5 times more than

Nothing the City of Richmond, CA did in this proclamation was antisemitic. Tone deaf and totally not the time for it, but not antisemitic.
Someone has to speak up for the Palestinians being killed. The world has stayed silent on this for decades.
Targeting innocent elderly women and infants and then admitting to it and dancing in the streets for doing it is undefendable idiot. Israel never does this. Hell, -the Nazis never did this. At least they tried to hide their war crimes.

What a fuck head.

Targeting innocent elderly women and infants is undefendable idiot.

What a fuck head.
Hey fuckstick, what do you think Israel is doing in Gaza now?
Does it matter if the child or elderly woman is killed by a bullet at close range or a bomb dropped from above?

The answer is, it doesn't. They're just as dead.

You and the rest of Alt-Right Nation are single celled organisms. Not capable of thought. Just react to stimuli. :)

Well, you bring up a good point. Now, racist are a legitimate player in the US/California landscape. HAMAS and Israel...not so much. Again, what was the prize for even having this resolution? Nothing.
My point is as principled people I'm sure they don't mind alienating supporters of genocide anymore than they would be upset over alienating racists.
LOL...

Sure. The city council of Richmond, VA is going to sway the DNC away from Israel.

:heehee:

At this point; you’re just arguing to hear your own voice. Have a good day.
Things don't change all at once. First people have to speak out and there needs to be people who speak out first. Sorry we can't snap our fingers and change public policy.

Should they not speak out against antisemites for fear of alienating antisemites?

The HAMAS terrorists deliberately set Jewish babies and children on fire and burned them alive. Are you saying you want political pressure on Biden to excuse such barbaric anti-Jew behavior?

Should they not speak out against antisemites for fear of alienating antisemites?

The HAMAS terrorists deliberately set Jewish babies and children on fire and burned them alive.
And that's wrong Lisa. So is killing over 2,000 children in Gaza. It isn't any less deliberate when the IDF does it.

I told you we have to work on your approach. Just aggressively telling me that you're thinking of my ass is also very creepy. As creepy as shouting for me to get into your airboat. No means no.
This isn`t the first time that he`s brought his gay fantasies here. I`ve told him more than once that we don`t care about his Private Life or whatever his name is. To each their own.

Who said war is supposed to be about balancing how many people die on each side?

How naive are you?

Maybe the Gazans should just surrender if they only strategy their military has is use their civilians as propaganda shields.

WTH?

Why is a city council passing a resolution against Israel and why are they championing an act of terrorism as they targeted women and children?

My bad.
They are so confused...

1698437280969.png

WTH?

My bad.
Great news! :)

The ACTUAL events that is - not your deranged antisemitic fantasies about them.

People are waking up. :banana:

Forum List

Back