Democrat bigotry on parade

Someone needs to tell all you idiots who are wetting their pants about being ruled by Dominionists.

It just ain't gonna happen.
Dave, in my opinion the problem is that there's a lot of things the Constitution "prevents" that ended up happening anyway. I think the odds of this country being taken over by Dominionists are quite small, but I think we need to remain vigilant nonetheless.

In other words, I'm not losing any sleep over it, but I'm also keeping my gunpowder dry.
Progressives and their yearning for a Soviet Amerika are more a threat than Dominionists.
I'm keeping my options open. :D

The point that everyone is missing is how often we have been told by those on the left, that conservatives are way too bigoted to elect a mormon, when in the end the left are one's who have a problem with the man's faith. Just saying.

The point that everyone is missing is how often we have been told by those on the left, that conservatives are way too bigoted to elect a mormon, when in the end the left are one's who have a problem with the man's faith. Just saying.

Except for one poster, I don't see anyone else saying that

I for one said conservatives were too bigoted to elect Herman Cain...but never said anything about Mormons

I for one said conservatives were too bigoted to elect Herman Cain...but never said anything about Mormons

You don't remember any liberals saying the GOP would never elect a mormon? really?

You really think liberals are not going to vote for Romney mainly because he's Mormon?

You really think liberals are not going to vote for Romney mainly because he's Mormon?

No, he thinks conservatives are not going to vote for Romney because he's Mormon. Or he thinks that 'we' think that.

To a certain degree, he's correct.

No, I didn't say that. It does seem they have more of a problem with his religon than conservatives though.

We've heard for years that conservatives didn't vote for Obama because he's black. :eusa_whistle:

You don't remember any liberals saying the GOP would never elect a mormon? really?

Name them.....just JoeB and he is conservative

Name them.....just JoeB and he is conservative

:lol:Do I really need to search the threads?

I've argued this issue with USMB left leaning members before. I know it to be true.

Conservatives would not have voted for Herman Cain because he is black. They hate Romney because he is Moderate not Mormon

To be clear. Your claim is that no lefties made the claim that conservatives would never elect Romney based on the pure fact he is a mormon?

To be clear. Your claim is that no lefties made the claim that conservatives would never elect Romney based on the pure fact he is a mormon?

You will have much more luck pulling quotes from people here claiming that evangelicals wont vote for Romney because he's a Mormon.

Nearly the entire left wing of the board thinks that the collective GOP will "elect" Romney in the primary.

You will have much more luck pulling quotes from people here claiming that evangelicals wont vote for Romney because he's a Mormon.

Nearly the entire left wing of the board thinks that the collective GOP will "elect" Romney in the primary.

At this point nearly everyone thinks Romney will win the primary, but such was not the case when the primaries first started...agreed?

No, no one’s missing any point – what’s missing is evidence that democrats are ‘bigoted’ against Mormons.

There’s no evidence republicans are, either.

You’re confusing ‘conservative’ with ‘Christian conservative,’ where there is evidence the latter is hostile toward Mormons:

In June, evangelical essayist Warren Cole Smith touched off a debate on Patheos, a religion website, when he wrote that electing a Mormon president “would serve to normalize the false teachings of Mormonism the world over. ... To elect a Mormon president is to advance the cause of the Mormon Church.”

Evangelical dislike of LDS Church can

No, he thinks conservatives are not going to vote for Romney because he's Mormon. Or he thinks that 'we' think that.

To a certain degree, he's correct.

Disagree, that’s just not the democrats’ MO. They’ll vote against Romney because he’s weak and indecisive, having nothing to do with his faith.

Forum List

Back