Democrat AZ Gubernatorial Candidate Katie Hobbs threatens legal action if a Hand Count is used in addition to the Machine Count On Election Day

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Well now, we would't want to come up with 2 different vote totals, would we? Looks like Katie Hobbs plans on stealing the AZ election.

The only reason anyone would object to the voter registration process ensuring only citizens and residents can register to vote and that those who vote proving they are who they say they are is because they intend to cheat.

I can't think of any good reason to declare a hand count illegal other than they intend to cheat.

Last edited:
The only reason anyone would object to the voter registration process ensuring only citizens and residents can register to vote and that those who vote proving they are who they say they are is because they intend to cheat.

I can't think of any good reason to declare a hand count illegal other than they intend to cheat.
Correct, however, registration does not ensure citizenship. Illegal aliens are able to vote with no proof of citizenship required.

Arizona just LUVS their Dominion Voting Machines. They ordered new Dominion Voting Machines BEFORE the results of the forensic audit 2 years ago. We are all set up for another round of Maricopa County election tampering.
Can't believe they're still using those things.

Well now, we would't want to come up with 2 different vote totals, would we? Looks like Katie Hobbs plans on stealing the AZ election.

'If you use every legal means to ensure the transparency, integrity, and final correct outcome of the up-coming election I will sue!'

Yeah, sounds about right for a POS liberal Democrat cheater.

Correct, however, registration does not ensure citizenship. Illegal aliens are able to vote with no proof of citizenship required.
Not if they can't register without showing proof of citizenship and residency and have to prove who they are when they vote. If that isn't the case in Arizona then they are cheating.

Not if they can't register without showing proof of citizenship and residency and have to prove who they are when they vote. If that isn't the case in Arizona then they are cheating.
There has never been a proof of citizenship requirement in any of the 50 states. If they are now required to show proof of citizenship in Arizona, then that is the only state where that requirement exists.

There has never been a proof of citizenship requirement in any of the 50 states. If they are now required to show proof of citizenship in Arizona, then that is the only state where that requirement exists.
That is true at this time and it is a suggestion on my thread suggesting what the policy should be to eliminate almost all voter fraud. Good for Arizona.

I know legislation was introduced in Congress earlier this year requiring proof of citizenship to vote but it went nowhere. I would think if proof of citizenship and residency was required in order to register to vote, just simple certified photo ID (driver's license or whatever) would be sufficient to vote. And it is critical that nobody be allowed to registered after an official cut off period to register, usually a 10 days to two weeks up to a month before the election.

How do you manage to jump to THAT conclusion? A hand count is far easier to manipulate into election theft than a machine count, fool. That's WHY Trump wants hand counts.

If an election worker does a hand count, and they can undercount the Republican votes, who is to know? How do you know that the numbers the counters tell you are accurate??? The machines count each vote once. When votes are run through the machines multiple times, votes missed in the first run through are caught, but previously counted votes are not counted a second time, because their bar codes are already in the system as counted.

If you believe a hand count is less likely to result in shenanigans than a machine count, I have a lovely ski resort in Miami I'd like to sell you.

How do you manage to jump to THAT conclusion? A hand count is far easier to manipulate into election theft than a machine count, fool. That's WHY Trump wants hand counts.

If an election worker does a hand count, and they can undercount the Republican votes, who is to know? How do you know that the numbers the counters tell you are accurate??? The machines count each vote once. When votes are run through the machines multiple times, votes missed in the first run through are caught, but previously counted votes are not counted a second time, because their bar codes are already in the system as counted.

If you believe a hand count is less likely to result in shenanigans than a machine count, I have a lovely ski resort in Miami I'd like to sell you.
The stupidity in you is strong , plus you're a woman. That's a recipe for disaster. With that said, France and other European countries (Italy) use the hand count and have zero fraud. Election results are known within hours after the voting ends. Voting machines such as Dominion are laced with fraud and can't be trusted. The old hand count system always worked back in the day. It's time to bring it back along with complete ID voting.

The stupidity in you is strong , plus you're a woman. That's a recipe for disaster. With that said, France and other European countries (Italy) use the hand count and have zero fraud. Election results are known within hours after the voting ends. Voting machines such as Dominion are laced with fraud and can't be trusted. The old hand count system always worked back in the day. It's time to bring it back along with complete ID voting.

When you talk about stupidity, you are well qualified for the discussion. Stupid, gullible and misogynistic. The Trump Cult tripfecta of arrogance and entitlement.

The French and other European nations have fewer than 100 million citizens, and nowhere near the number of voters that the USA has. With a population of 67 million people, France has fewer than 22 million voters, of whom 12 million (56% showed) up up for last election.

The USA has almost zero fraud as well. But Republicans have brainwashed the gullible and the stupid with lies to the contrary. You're a prime example of the gullibility and stupidity of the male Trump voter.

Back in the day, there was no ID required for voting. If you want to go back to the "good old days" of hand counts, you need to go all the way back to no voter ID to make it work the way it used to.

Forum List

Back