Democracy winds, MAGA loses!

Yep, the guy is a stable genius.

No one would dispute this. :auiqs.jpg:
Who us? Hey, I just realized us is spelled just like US. But no one will give me credit for coming up with that. No one has ever thought about this before I just did, just now.

Trump Privately Frets He Could Be Headed to Prison​

Would he be sent to a “club fed” style prison — or a “bad” one? Would he have Secret Service protection? And what would they make him wear? Those are some of the questions Donald Trump is asking his lawyers as his many trials loom

no, little man

back when I was a mod, there wouldn't be that many threads on the same topic.

Its an old habit.

"When starting a new thread, please first check and confirm that there are no current threads on the same topic. "

Speaks to the complete lack of originality of the leftist swine mind.

It is hard to believe people vote for the people destroying this country. That is a very good reason to think fraud is involved.
I agree. Why would people vote for you after what you did on Jan. 6th? And why would anyone vote for the Great Orange Man Bad, when he says he will eliminate the Constitution of the United States?

Virginia’s election result is a loss for Donald Trump

Joe Biden Declares 'MAGA Lost' As He Celebrates Republican Election Woes

Last night, the country rejected the Trump MAGA candidates. To the MAGA faithful, that's what you get when you make this anti-abortion, anti-Constitutional bed! You people want to do away with abortion, against the will of the country? 70% of Americans, believe in abortion rights. In addition, all REAL Americans, like our Constitution. So, when Trump says he's going to eliminate our US Constitution, consolidate government power in the executive branch and exact retribution on his political enemies, Americans, from sea to shining sea, stood up at the polls last night and rejected this authoritarian platform.

So now you MAGA faithful, get to sleep in the bed you made. You are going to lose election after election, because your platform sucks! Wake up and smell the big, blue Democrat coffee! This country has rejected your policies once again.

Ooh-rah! This country IS great again!
A Republican won the Governor's race in Mississippi.

I agree. Why would people vote for you after what you did on Jan. 6th? And why would anyone vote for the Great Orange Man Bad, when he says he will eliminate the Constitution of the United States?
And why would anyone vote for the Great Orange Man Bad, when he says he will eliminate the Constitution of the United States?
why would anyone voter for Biden, actually working to eliminate the Constitution?

William,

If my candidate fails to win then it is a stolen election!

Isn’t that how this game is played?

Trump won the Electoral College and the left screamed he stole the election…

Biden won the Electoral College and Popular Vote and the right is still screaming Stolen Election.

So what if RFK Jr. wins in 2024 will both sides proclaim the Election was stolen?

why would anyone voter for Biden, actually working to eliminate the Constitution?
Because that is not true. Biden got through 6 major pieces of legislation, before the chickens started ruling the roost in the House. Biden supports the Constitution. Trump has already come out and said he will "eliminate" the Constitution, if elected. I provided a link to that very statement in the OP. Guess your little baby eyes, didn't want to read it, because to talk like an ostrich with its head still in the ground.

Forum List

Back