Democracy winds, MAGA loses!

Parroted just as the cult wants. Are you proud?
Why of course you are.
no, little man

back when I was a mod, there wouldn't be that many threads on the same topic.

Its an old habit.

"When starting a new thread, please first check and confirm that there are no current threads on the same topic. "

Whether we like it or not, abortion is in the hands of legislatures. Democrats own the messaging on abortion and if that doesn't change, we will have Democrats in power again in 2024.
Its all they got and gets their base all puffed up.

Nut cases running around proud of abortion. Talk about fucked up in the head.

little man

Interestingly enough, this is just what I thought of when I read your post. What a little man you post as.
Have you ever read the book, Listen Little Man by Wilhelm Reich?
You should, it will give you great insight into yourself if you are astute enough to understand it and secure enough to accept the truth.

Virginia’s election result is a loss for Donald Trump

Joe Biden Declares 'MAGA Lost' As He Celebrates Republican Election Woes

Last night, the country rejected the Trump MAGA candidates. To the MAGA faithful, that's what you get when you make this anti-abortion, anti-Constitutional bed! You people want to do away with abortion, against the will of the country? 70% of Americans, believe in abortion rights. In addition, all REAL Americans, like our Constitution. So, when Trump says he's going to eliminate our US Constitution, consolidate government power in the executive branch and exact retribution on his political enemies, Americans, from sea to shining sea, stood up at the polls last night and rejected this authoritarian platform.

So now you MAGA faithful, get to sleep in the bed you made. You are going to lose election after election, because your platform sucks! Wake up and smell the big, blue Democrat coffee! This country has rejected your policies once again.

Ooh-rah! This country IS great again!
Just more fraud.

The "Right"...............

smh in disgust. Nothing has ever been more true than BL's quote.....

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

“The most terrifying force of death comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. The moment the Men who wanted to be left alone are forced to fight back, it is a form of suicide. They are literally killing off who they used to be. Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these Men who wanted to be left alone, fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives. They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror. TRUE TERROR will arrive at these people’s door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy… but it will fall upon the deaf ears of the Men who just wanted to be left alone.”

Yeah. Maybe the word 'Boo!" will scare the Left into submission even better.

Forum List

Back