Democracy winds, MAGA loses!

Whoever wants can seek asylum. They may not get it.
Anyone can come up with a “ story “ There’s something else. Say it’s determined they do not have that Right. If they have a Child that Child is AUTOMATICALLY a US citizen! Are you REALLY going to tell me they will desperate them? What’s going to happen to the child? The answer is Obvious

You are going to lose every election next year because of your fucked up policies on abortion, the Constitution and just reality.

Here's your big wind!

9866_mooning.gif

Because that is not true. Biden got through 6 major pieces of legislation, before the chickens started ruling the roost in the House. Biden supports the Constitution. Trump has already come out and said he will "eliminate" the Constitution, if elected. I provided a link to that very statement in the OP. Guess your little baby eyes, didn't want to read it, because to talk like an ostrich with its head still in the ground.

Anyone can come up with a “ story “ There’s something else. Say it’s determined they do not have that Right. If they have a Child that Child is AUTOMATICALLY a US citizen! Are you REALLY going to tell me they will desperate them? What’s going to happen to the child? The answer is Obvious

1. I don't know how they decide if the person is full of shit or not.

2. If we don't need workers I wouldn't take them. What would we do with them? But we aren't having enough kids and we need low wage workers who are just happy to be here. Working and paying into ss.

3. If people from South America need to come here, or people from Gaza, or Iraq, we should take them and then maybe not take Germans and Brits that year. Because they are fine just where they are. Hell, they don't even want to come here. We're lucky south Americans do. If they didn't live in shit holes they wouldn't.

You are batshit crazy if you think that article is Biden saying he will eliminate the Constitution! You are fucking nuts! Trump flat out said he will eliminate the Constitution. Goddammit, fuck you! That's the thing about you MAGA righties, you're most stupid Americans on the planet. You are dumber than the Tea Party. And that's pretty stupid!

You are batshit crazy if you think that article is Biden saying he will eliminate the Constitution! You are fucking nuts! Trump flat out said he will eliminate the Constitution. Goddammit, fuck you! That's the thing about you MAGA righties, you're most stupid Americans on the planet. You are dumber than the Tea Party. And that's pretty stupid!
hey, moron.

the article isn't saying he would eliminate the Constitution, it's saying he's already started.

You got NO room to call anyone else batshit crazy.

Me MAGA?

Only because I'd rather see both of them dead.

Virginia’s election result is a loss for Donald Trump

Joe Biden Declares 'MAGA Lost' As He Celebrates Republican Election Woes

Last night, the country rejected the Trump MAGA candidates. To the MAGA faithful, that's what you get when you make this anti-abortion, anti-Constitutional bed! You people want to do away with abortion, against the will of the country? 70% of Americans, believe in abortion rights. In addition, all REAL Americans, like our Constitution. So, when Trump says he's going to eliminate our US Constitution, consolidate government power in the executive branch and exact retribution on his political enemies, Americans, from sea to shining sea, stood up at the polls last night and rejected this authoritarian platform.

So now you MAGA faithful, get to sleep in the bed you made. You are going to lose election after election, because your platform sucks! Wake up and smell the big, blue Democrat coffee! This country has rejected your policies once again.

Ooh-rah! This country IS great again!
What do you mean by Democracy wins and MAGA loses?

If you believe in democracy, then you don't vote MAGA!
That didn't answer the question.

Democracy is one system of government and MAGA is a political slogan.

So what do you mean by Democracy wins and MAGA loses?

You can compare and contrast forms of government such as Democracy to Dictatorship. You can compare and contrast political slogans such as MAGA to Build Back Better, but your op makes no sense.

Last edited:
That didn't answer the question.

Democracy is one system of government and MAGA is a political slogan.

So what do you mean by Democracy wins and MAGA loses?

You can compare and contrast forms of government such as Democracy to Dictatorship. You can compare and contrast political slogans such as MAGA to Build Back Better, but your op makes no sense.
How convenient.

How convenient.
You can't compare a fruit with a car. You can compare different fruits with one another, you can compare different cars to one another.

Does that make it through or is that convenient too? Do you even know what a democracy is, what such things as direct and representative democracy are?

Forum List

Back