Democracy winds, MAGA loses!

You can't compare a fruit with a car. You can compare different fruits with one another, you can compare different cars to one another.

Does that make it through or is that convenient too? Do you even know what a democracy is, what such things as direct and representative democracy are?
Is Marjorie Taylor Greene a political slogan? No, she's a US Congresswoman. A MAGA congresswoman. So is Jeff Hawley. He's not a slogan, either. So WTF are you talking about? MAGA candidates lost big in the elections last week because the rest of the country thinks you people are fucked!

Is Marjorie Taylor Greene a political slogan? No, she's a US Congresswoman. A MAGA congresswoman. So is Jeff Hawley. He's not a slogan, either. So WTF are you talking about? MAGA candidates lost big in the elections last week because the rest of the country thinks you people are fucked!
I'm British, so my English, IQ, and logic is above yours.

Maga is a political slogan, democracy is a form of government. Do you have a carer in charge to comprehend this or are you on the internet unsupervised? Or are you just being a thick prick on purpose?

The Achilles heal of democracy is, if enough dickheads like you vote a certain way, paedophiles like Biden get elected.

How many Maga candidates are there, can you provide a link to your answer, instead of spouting retarded shit?

I'm British, so my English, IQ, and logic is above yours.

Maga is a political slogan, democracy is a form of government. Do you have a carer in charge to comprehend this or are you on the internet unsupervised? Or are you just being a thick prick on purpose?

The Achilles heal of democracy is, if enough dickheads like you vote a certain way, paedophiles like Biden get elected.

How many Maga candidates are there, can you provide a link to your answer, instead of spouting retarded shit?
Are you saying MJG is not a MAGA representative?

Are you saying MJG is not a MAGA representative?
I'm asking you, how many Maga candidates are they. You claimed Maga candidates, so how many are you referring to and do you have a link.

You claim democracy, political slogans, candidates, but fuck all evidence. So sort yourself out and answer, or fuck off. Your call.

You reek of the traits of an employee, and not self employed.

I'm asking you, how many Maga candidates are they. You claimed Maga candidates, so how many are you referring to and do you have a link.

You claim democracy, political slogans, candidates, but fuck all evidence. So sort yourself out and answer, or fuck off. Your call.

You reek of the traits of an employee, and not self employed.
I'm saying whoever are the MAGA candidates, they are going to lose.

Forum List

Back