Democracy is dead when our choice is between Trump and Clinton

I'm fine with Trump. He is an American CITIZEN who ran a campaign for the position of President.

what I can't accept is this Career Politician Hillary running and winning while under INVISTIGATION. That say the most.

I mean for crying out loud . they stuck on us that Junior nobody Senator Obama, I don't see a damn problem with Trump
Of course you are.

You’re both fellow idiots – for crying out loud.

The problem is, I've been dead set against Trump all along, and anyone paying attention knows that.

But Hillary Clinton is so incredibly awful, it's totally fucking beyond belief. Voting for her is like voting for another four years of Obama, and all his suckiness she would continue, and might even be worse.

Also, she totally lacks any sense of right or wrong, and that is a very big problem for me. I think she's had people murdered and/or terrorized to cover up her and Bill's scandals.

It's undeniably true that Bill raped, assaulted, committed lewd acts upon, and had affairs with many women, and Hillary has been his enabler, and she has destroyed his victims by villifying them in public. So, she's evil, and anti-rape victim, and a traitor to her fellow women.
Bill Clinton isn’t running for president, nitwit.

The problem is, I've been dead set against Trump all along, and anyone paying attention knows that.

But Hillary Clinton is so incredibly awful, it's totally fucking beyond belief. Voting for her is like voting for another four years of Obama, and all his suckiness she would continue, and might even be worse.

Also, she totally lacks any sense of right or wrong, and that is a very big problem for me. I think she's had people murdered and/or terrorized to cover up her and Bill's scandals.

It's undeniably true that Bill raped, assaulted, committed lewd acts upon, and had affairs with many women, and Hillary has been his enabler, and she has destroyed his victims by villifying them in public. So, she's evil, and anti-rape victim, and a traitor to her fellow women.
I know, it's too bad. He has a bit of integrity, she doesn't.

I absolutely refuse to vote for either of these horrible people.
Simpsons were prophets.

It's not necessarily prophesising, just that time, history, the world keeps coming back to the same stuff, just with different people in a slightly different way.

Nope, when the only two candidate choices are identical, we have a first in American history.

But they're not identical. They might both be abhorrent, but they're clearly not the same. And, again, there aren't two choices, there will be 30 choices, try looking for the names.

United States third party and independent presidential candidates, 2016 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

have a read

OK, you're right, they are not identical.
One has a penis.

There are many things which differentiate them.

The problem is that neither of them should be President of the USA. There they are the same.

I'm fine with Trump. He is an American CITIZEN who ran a campaign for the position of President.

what I can't accept is this Career Politician Hillary running and winning while under INVISTIGATION. That say the most.

I mean for crying out loud . they stuck on us that Junior nobody Senator Obama, I don't see a damn problem with Trump

Or, better said, you're so partisan you'll say anything to explain why you wouldn't vote for anyone on the left, other than the real reason. You'll pretend like Hillary's so bad, and Trump's so good, just because you're partisan.

call me what you feel like. I never said I wasn't partisan. but I can find things wrong with Both parties, not like some of you partisan Democrat voters, according to you all they can do NO WRONG.

I wouldn't vote for these pukes in the Democrat party of today because they are NOT Democratic by a long shot. I watched them kick out all the Blue dog Dems over my 45 years of voting and involved in Politics. I would have voted for some of them " back in the day", many moons ago. I'll be sixty two and there isn't one dang thing I agree with that comes from that party.

The number one being: They champion the killing of unborn human being. that right there tells me how sick that party is. I also don't need a Nanny/mommy/daddy career politician running my life, I prefer Freedom over becoming their slaves. and you have a lot room to yell. like you would vote a Republican

"I'm not partisan, unlike you [insert partisan nonsense]"

Come off it. I've never voted Democrat in my life.

I'd consider voting for Trump if he wasn't in bed with the CIA, but since he is, fahgetta 'bout it. In my book, that makes him just as bad as Hillary.

Funny how only a minority of us see that Trump and Clinton are 2 peas in a pod.

Funny? I guess so, anyone who believes Trump and Clinton are two peas in a pod isn't listening, or they are listening to voices few others hear.

Both are liars, both are corrupt. How can you believe any of what they say. You support Trump or Clinton, you support dishonesty and corruption. Looks the same to me.

You must not have been around in the 1990's if you don't know that Hillary was even worse than Bill, because he did what he did because he was weak, but she destroyed those women because she is selfish and wicked.

You must not have been around in the 1990's if you don't know that Hillary was even worse than Bill, because he did what he did because he was weak, but she destroyed those women because she is selfish and wicked.

She has continued down to this day to destroy these women. She sets women's lib back decades. She is an awful person of no character.

That's because it wrong. Hillary would be obama part 2 and makes no bones about it. Trump believes, as I do, the economy is paramount and we need jobs to fuel it. He has impressive business savy while Hillary couldn't run an espresso stand.

That's because it wrong. Hillary would be obama part 2 and makes no bones about it. Trump believes, as I do, the economy is paramount and we need jobs to fuel it. He has impressive business savy while Hillary couldn't run an espresso stand.

"Hillary couldn't run an espresso stand."

Now....be fair, Icey.....

She ran this:
"Bill Clinton has always treated women in a disgusting manner, and when he was initially running for President, his wife Hillary ran a “war room” to crack down on so called “bimbo eruptions.” This was the name given to the countless stories of infidelity and sexual assaults committed by Bill Clinton over the years."
A Woman Who Was Sexually Assaulted by Bill Clinton Drops a BOMB on Hillary (WHOA!) - The Political Insider

There are certainly institutions Bill's wive could run.....

"Ilse Koch (German:[kɔχ]; néeMargarete Ilse Köhler; 22 September 1906 – 1 September 1967) was the wife of Karl-Otto Koch, commandant of the Nazi concentration campsBuchenwald(1937–1941) and Majdanek (1941–1943). In 1947, she became one of the first prominent Nazisto be tried by the U.S. military."
Ilse Koch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They all lied? That's your answer, you are a a true dumb shit liberal..

Ken Starr spent 70 million dollars trying to validate their claims - and could only prove that Monica had a consensual relationship with Clinton.

Now, when you spend 70 million investigating something, and you can't prove any of it, what other conclusion are we to come to?

They all lied? That's your answer, you are a a true dumb shit liberal..

Ken Starr spent 70 million dollars trying to validate their claims - and could only prove that Monica had a consensual relationship with Clinton.

Now, when you spend 70 million investigating something, and you can't prove any of it, what other conclusion are we to come to?

Denial, that's all you got. Women came forward and the Clinton machine chewed them up. Sexual harassment to rape were not strong to overpower the machine. I suppose Cosby is innocent also. Lol!

Denial, that's all you got. Women came forward and the Clinton machine chewed them up. Sexual harassment to rape were not strong to overpower the machine. I suppose Cosby is innocent also. Lol!

If you present me clear evidence that the women accusing Cosby are lying, maybe.

Kathleen Willey was proven to be a liar. Ken Starr's replacement even said so.

Paula Jones was proven to be a liar. Even she admitted that she let herself get used by Clinton's enemies.

Juanita Brodderick swore Clinton didn't rape her. Then she said he did. Was she lying then or is she lying now?

Again- Ken Starr spent SEVENTY MILLION dollars trying to prove the Clintons did something illegal.

And all he came up with was, "Well, he lied about that blow job."

One is much more horrible than the other IMO.

So, voting for the lesser evil makes sense. The pantsuit will get us into WWIII.....worth voting against no?
voting for the "lessor evil" never makes sense.....neither one of these people should be here,but because of that "lessor evil" bullshit....here they are....
Well maybe not, if you believe people vote in the POTUS and not the elites.

How about this....what if you had the chance to vote for Stalin (Cankles) or FDR (The Donald)? Yeah...both really suck, but one sucks immensely more.

One is much more horrible than the other IMO.

So, voting for the lesser evil makes sense. The pantsuit will get us into WWIII.....worth voting against no?
voting for the "lessor evil" never makes sense.....neither one of these people should be here,but because of that "lessor evil" bullshit....here they are....
Well maybe not, if you believe people vote in the POTUS and not the elites.

How about this....what if you had the chance to vote for Stalin (Cankles) or FDR (The Donald)? Yeah...both really suck, but one sucks immensely more.
so you wont vote for Lucifer because well the guy is pure evil....but i will back Dracula,he will suck the life out of me and i will eventually die,but hey,he may not be as evil.... if you believe that nonsense,embrace it....

Forum List

Back