Democracy is dead when our choice is between Trump and Clinton

I absolutely refuse to vote for either of these horrible people.
Funny how only a minority of us see that Trump and Clinton are 2 peas in a pod.
One thing to consider, the Fourth Estate (really the Fifth Column when a D is in the WH) will do it's job when an R is in office. They will be all over Trump thus controlling him somewhat. With Cankles, they will cover up, misrepresent, and refuse to report any negative news. So...we must hold our collective (don't like that commie word) noses and vote for the arrogant buffoon.

I started another thread on this. I believe Trump is lying about everything he says he believes. He has made billions of dollars under the current way of doing things, with massive illegal immigration, free trade, and American power projected overseas. These policies favor the rich and large corporations, why would he oppose them? The fact is, he wouldn't.

Simpsons were prophets.

It's not necessarily prophesising, just that time, history, the world keeps coming back to the same stuff, just with different people in a slightly different way.

Nope, when the only two candidate choices are identical, we have a first in American history.

But they're not identical. They might both be abhorrent, but they're clearly not the same. And, again, there aren't two choices, there will be 30 choices, try looking for the names.

United States third party and independent presidential candidates, 2016 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

have a read

One thing to consider, the Fourth Estate (really the Fifth Column when a D is in the WH) will do it's job when an R is in office. They will be all over Trump thus controlling him somewhat. With Cankles, they will cover up, misrepresent, and refuse to report any negative news. So...we must hold our collective (don't like that commie word) noses and vote for the arrogant buffoon.
Nope. Not voting for Hillary or Hillary Jr. Next month I will sit out the first election in my adult life.

Funny? I guess so, anyone who believes Trump and Clinton are two peas in a pod isn't listening, or they are listening to voices few others hear.
Give me any Trump agenda and I'll show you in the past his opposite view.
Trump is a used car salesman and Trumpsters are the suckers.

Simpsons were prophets.

It's not necessarily prophesising, just that time, history, the world keeps coming back to the same stuff, just with different people in a slightly different way.

Nope, when the only two candidate choices are identical, we have a first in American history.

But they're not identical. They might both be abhorrent, but they're clearly not the same. And, again, there aren't two choices, there will be 30 choices, try looking for the names.

United States third party and independent presidential candidates, 2016 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

have a read

OK, you're right, they are not identical.
One has a penis.

Interesting, as well, is how this episode in politics verifies Talmon's view.....

1. The latest variation of totalitarianism is neither religious, nor even political: it is cultural. “Totalitarian democracy” is a term made famous by J. L. Talmon to refer to a system of government in which lawfully elected representatives maintain the integrity of a nation state whose citizens, while granted the right to vote, have little or no participation in the decision-making process of the government.

2. Both “liberal” and “totalitarian” democracy affirm the value of liberty; but for the first, liberty means individual spontaneity, for the second, reconciliation to an absolute, collective purpose—a kind of self-willed slavery, in fact. Both versions of “democracy” arose in the thinking of the 18th-century philosophes, but “liberal democracy” retreated before the bloody attempt to establish the City of God on earth and took refuge in the matter-of-factness of Anglo-American practice, while “totalitarian democracy” culminated eventually in Stalinism.
Articles: The Totalitarian Minority

Citizen's may vote...but then the professional politicians cancel out those votes.

I'm fine with Trump. He is an American CITIZEN who ran a campaign for the position of President.

what I can't accept is this Career Politician Hillary running and winning while under INVISTIGATION. That say the most.

I mean for crying out loud . they stuck on us that Junior nobody Senator Obama, I don't see a damn problem with Trump

Or, better said, you're so partisan you'll say anything to explain why you wouldn't vote for anyone on the left, other than the real reason. You'll pretend like Hillary's so bad, and Trump's so good, just because you're partisan.

call me what you feel like. I never said I wasn't partisan. but I can find things wrong with Both parties, not like some of you partisan Democrat voters, according to you all they can do NO WRONG.

I wouldn't vote for these pukes in the Democrat party of today because they are NOT Democratic by a long shot. I watched them kick out all the Blue dog Dems over my 45 years of voting and involved in Politics. I would have voted for some of them " back in the day", many moons ago. I'll be sixty two and there isn't one dang thing I agree with that comes from that party.

The number one being: They champion the killing of unborn human being. that right there tells me how sick that party is. I also don't need a Nanny/mommy/daddy career politician running my life, I prefer Freedom over becoming their slaves. and you have a lot room to yell. like you would vote a Republican

I'm fine with Trump. He is an American CITIZEN who ran a campaign for the position of President.

what I can't accept is this Career Politician Hillary running and winning while under INVISTIGATION. That say the most.

I mean for crying out loud . they stuck on us that Junior nobody Senator Obama, I don't see a damn problem with Trump

Or, better said, you're so partisan you'll say anything to explain why you wouldn't vote for anyone on the left, other than the real reason. You'll pretend like Hillary's so bad, and Trump's so good, just because you're partisan.

call me what you feel like. I never said I wasn't partisan. but I can find things wrong with Both parties, not like some of you partisan Democrat voters, according to you all they can do NO WRONG.=n

I have yet to see anyone actually say that their party can do no wrong.

Everyone- like yourself claims to be able to be able to find things wrong with the other side- and that it is those other people who are so partisan that they never do.

I started another thread on this. I believe Trump is lying about everything he says he believes. He has made billions of dollars under the current way of doing things, with massive illegal immigration, free trade, and American power projected overseas. These policies favor the rich and large corporations, why would he oppose them? The fact is, he wouldn't.
So why would he bring these issues up without being prodded to do so?

attention whores are pathetic

They sure are- here is the biggest of them all

What about Obama?

As far as I can tell, President Obama never questioned where the Biggest GOP Birther was born.

th

The choice is clear for anyone with an IQ over 50, and the desire NOT to be a ward of the state!

• Navy SEAL DESTROYS Hillary: ‘You’re An Ignorant Liar’ [w/video]
    Supreme Patriot ^ | April 16, 2016 | Brendon
    Former Navy SEAL Dom Raso recently recorded a video in which he blasted Hillary Clinton, calling her an “ignorant liar” who once tried to “use the heroism of our nation’s armed forces to promote herself as the next commander in chief.” The video is now going viral. According to Conservative Tribune, Raso was referring to the time Hillary claimed she dodged sniper fire in Bosnia in 1996. She later admitted this wasn’t true, blaming her lie on simply misspeaking. Raso and countless other veterans, however, were furious. “(W)hat makes this truly disgusting to me is that when she was called...

Funny? I guess so, anyone who believes Trump and Clinton are two peas in a pod isn't listening, or they are listening to voices few others hear.
Give me any Trump agenda and I'll show you in the past his opposite view.
Trump is a used car salesman and Trumpsters are the suckers.
Yeah, we definitely need someone who NEVER changes his/her mind.

a used car salesman. Like any of these snakes career politicians aren't .

Trump will be a Fresh newcomer plain ole "American citizen" for a change and NOT some Career Politician who's main concern is acquiring a title or stepping all over us like the thug Obama did and Hillary will continue with his ways. .

One is much more horrible than the other IMO.

So, voting for the lesser evil makes sense. The pantsuit will get us into WWIII.....worth voting against no?
voting for the "lessor evil" never makes sense.....neither one of these people should be here,but because of that "lessor evil" bullshit....here they are....

Forum List

Back