Democracy is dead when our choice is between Trump and Clinton

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I absolutely refuse to vote for either of these horrible people.

Democracy isn't dead because the primary process narrowed the choice to Trump and Clinton. Questionable American intelligence and the media's ability to hoodwink a low curiosity population and a lack of personal vetting of our candidates is the cause of this outcome.

There have been almost no specifics from Trump in the whole primary process. Hillary has spoken more of specifics but the e-mail question has taken center stage and the public has either taken her side or not about this unimportant debate. Her positions don't seem to matter as much as do we take her side or not about the e-mails.

The national media and news gathering agencies are responsible for delivering the important questions and their answers to the public. What they have served up was ridiculous pablum. The media doesn't care about the specifics of the candidates platforms. They play up Trumps bully boy delivery and tease Hillary's candidacy with updates of possible e-mail troubles. I have no idea exactly what either candidate stands for. That seems to be the way the national media wants it.

and that's totally your right.

But one of them is going to be President, whether you like it or not.

Now, AFTER Trump loses 40 states, I'm sure the GOP is going to institute something like the Super-Delegate system the Democrats have.

The real problem is that out of 140 million who will probably vote for president, Trump and Hillary were selected by less 12 million of them.

One is much more horrible than the other IMO.

So, voting for the lesser evil makes sense. The pantsuit will get us into WWIII.....worth voting against no?

I'm fine with Trump. He is an American CITIZEN who ran a campaign for the position of President.

what I can't accept is this Career Politician Hillary running and winning while under INVISTIGATION. That say the most.

I mean for crying out loud . they stuck on us that Junior nobody Senator Obama, I don't see a damn problem with Trump

I'm fine with Trump. He is an American CITIZEN who ran a campaign for the position of President.

what I can't accept is this Career Politician Hillary running and winning while under INVISTIGATION. That say the most.

I mean for crying out loud . they stuck on us that Junior nobody Senator Obama, I don't see a damn problem with Trump
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

The problem is, I've been dead set against Trump all along, and anyone paying attention knows that.

But Hillary Clinton is so incredibly awful, it's totally fucking beyond belief. Voting for her is like voting for another four years of Obama, and all his suckiness she would continue, and might even be worse.

Also, she totally lacks any sense of right or wrong, and that is a very big problem for me. I think she's had people murdered and/or terrorized to cover up her and Bill's scandals.

It's undeniably true that Bill raped, assaulted, committed lewd acts upon, and had affairs with many women, and Hillary has been his enabler, and she has destroyed his victims by villifying them in public. So, she's evil, and anti-rape victim, and a traitor to her fellow women.

Or, better said, you're so partisan you'll say anything to explain why you wouldn't vote for anyone on the left, other than the real reason. You'll pretend like Hillary's so bad, and Trump's so good, just because you're partisan.

Well good for you. A person of principle who rejects the outcome of elections because s/he didn't get to select the winner.

Who, BTW, would you choose to be the nominees to face off come November?
I voted for Cruz. By the time of the Nevada Caucus, Cruz and Rubio were the only two viable alternatives to Trump. People got winnowed out that fast.

I do not like our system, because Iowa and New Hampshire, basically get a full choice of all the candidates, and the rest of us get a much narrower choice of who they pick.

Personally, I favored Scott Walker, but he was the first candidate to drop.

Last edited:

Well good for you. A person of principle who rejects the outcome of elections because s/he didn't get to select the winner.

Who, BTW, would you choose to be the nominees to face off come November?
I voted for Cruz. By the time of the Caucus, Cruz and Rubio were the only two viable alternatives to Trump. People got winnowed out that fast.

I do not like our system, because Iowa and New Hampshire, basically get a full choice of all the candidates, and the rest of us get a much narrower choice of who they pick.

Personally, I favored Scott Walker, but he was the first candidate to drop.
Walker was the best candidate. But he would have shaken up the DC establishment too much, that's why we have two hardcore insider leftists as the only options.

Forum List

Back