demi-gods

I wonder if the Apostles of Christ would have enjoyed the idea of being able to travel by car, boat or plane, if they were here today.
I wonder why Jesus never learned how to write.

Once again, statements such as these need the Lord's rebuking on the ones who spread these forms of tumors around.

You're probably a person who may easily believe that Mary Magdalene and Christ also bore children together, huh?

If you could choose any drug as YOUR drug of Choice, which would it be? Meth? Coke? Marijuana? Alcohol? Which of any would it be? Raw Steaks could also be a drug.. right?
I wonder if the Apostles of Christ would have enjoyed the idea of being able to travel by car, boat or plane, if they were here today.

Once again, statements such as these need the Lord's rebuking on the ones who spread these forms of tumors around.
Forms of tumors?

Where are the writtngs of Jesus?

Many people are leaving the Church because of their unbelief. God has said in His Holy Bible, that certain people will be broken off the Vine because of their unbelief.
I left the church because the more I learned the more faith it took to believe. God didn't break me off, I threw my bibles away.

Well, you left the Church, not the others. I'm sorry you had to.
I grew a brain, why does that sadden you? I don't speak for others, what's that got to do with anything?

Did you get to meet Him personally to be able to make that statement?
Did you? Did anyone?

Do you know how to say, 'shhhh, please?'
What are you talking about?

You're probably a person who may easily believe that Mary Magdalene and Christ also bore children together, huh?

If you could choose any drug as YOUR drug of Choice, which would it be? Meth? Coke? Marijuana? Alcohol? Which of any would it be? Raw Steaks could also be a drug.. right?

Leviticus 17:14 - For [it is] the life of all flesh; the blood of it [is] for the life thereof: therefore I said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall eat the blood of no manner of flesh: for the life of all flesh [is] the blood thereof: whosoever eateth it shall be cut off.

Genesis 9:4 - But flesh with the life thereof, [which is] the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.

Leviticus 7:27 - Whatsoever soul [it be] that eateth any manner of blood, even that soul shall be cut off from his people

Acts 15:20 - But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and [from] fornication, and [from] things strangled, and [from] blood.

In Mark 7:14-23, Jesus declares all foods "clean". Does this statement nullify the Old Testament dietary law outlined in Leviticus 11?

Leviticus 17:14 - For [it is] the life of all flesh; the blood of it [is] for the life thereof: therefore I said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall eat the blood of no manner of flesh: for the life of all flesh [is] the blood thereof: whosoever eateth it shall be cut off.

Genesis 9:4 - But flesh with the life thereof, [which is] the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.

Leviticus 7:27 - Whatsoever soul [it be] that eateth any manner of blood, even that soul shall be cut off from his people

Acts 15:20 - But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and [from] fornication, and [from] things strangled, and [from] blood.

In Mark 7:14-23, Jesus declares all foods "clean". Does this statement nullify the Old Testament dietary law outlined in Leviticus 11?
You went off on a tangent.

Iceweasel
46539.jpg

Gold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+17,383

I left the church because the more I learned the more faith it took to believe. God didn't break me off, I threw my bibles away.

Iceweasel
46539.jpg

Gold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+17,383

You just gave up then... It's your choice... No sincerity from the start leads many into the falling away. You probably just went in there to take it for a dance, so to say.

Iceweasel
46539.jpg

Gold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+17,383

...and?

Iceweasel
46539.jpg

Gold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+17,383

You just gave up then... It's your choice... No sincerity from the start leads many into the falling away. You probably just went in there to take it for a dance, so to say.
Learning to post, I see.

Uhm no, I was a Christian for over 20 years, read the bible three times and portions many times over and regularly attended church. Try again.

It's NOT the throwing away the Bibles that matter the most, it's the NEVER going back into a bookstore to buy another one, that does.

Iceweasel
46539.jpg

Gold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+17,383

Learning to post, I see.

Uhm no, I was a Christian for over 20 years, read the bible three times and portions many times over and regularly attended church. Try again.

Then it's God's fault for you leaving.

Iceweasel
46539.jpg

Gold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+17,383

Learning to post, I see.

Romans 11:19-21 "Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in. Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee."

If you left the Church, maybe it WAS God who broke you off.

Iceweasel
46539.jpg

Gold Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+17,383

Learning to post, I see.

Romans 11:19-21 "Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in. Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee."

And if you may have a qualm with Him, it's better to talk to Him about it then vent it to strangers who are trying to remain in Him.

Thank You Lord for being such a Wonderful God to us all. In Jesus' Name I pray, Amen.

So if someone doesn't believe the folklore you think the right answer is to quote words he doesn't believe?

You are engaging in spiritual masturbation.

People keep forgetting about one good key aspect. God does not like nor does HE take any delight in the death of the wicked. HE is NOT ONE who likes death in any regards to that word. And that is why HE sent His Only Begotten Son. So HIS Son could take the death upon Himself so we can live... But the wages of sin is death. God is not the ONE paying the wages for sin. It is the sin and death itself who are repaying those who stay in sin. A nice paycheck for playing with sin, so to say.

Think of the term 'wages' as a paycheck..

wage
[wāj]
NOUN
  1. a fixed regular payment, typically paid on a daily or weekly basis, made by an employer to an employee, especially to a manual or unskilled worker: Compare with salary.
    "we were struggling to get better wages"
    synonyms: pay · payment · remuneration · salary · stipend · fee ·
    [more]
    honorarium · income · revenue · profit · gain · reward · earnings · paycheck · pay packet · emolument
    • economics
      (wages)
      the part of total production that is the return to labor as earned income, as distinct from the remuneration received by capital as unearned income.
    • the result or effect of doing something considered wrong or unwise:
      "the wages of sin is death" (the rewards of sin is death)
      synonyms: reward · recompense · retribution · returns ·
      [more]
      deserts

Forum List

Back