demi-gods

dpr112yme

Jul 1, 2016
Each region had its' own demigod ruling it. For Babylon, it may have been Bel or some other demigod. For Philistia it may have been Dagon. For the other parts, it may have been the Ashtoreths or others.

Israel may have been viewed as the same. Israel may have been seen to have their own demi-god. YHWH, who led them out of Egypt, may have been seen by the other regions as another demi-god in the pantheon of gods which the Universe housed.

The Holy Bible says that YHWH is NOT a demi-god but the Creator of the Universe, The Creator of the Heavens and the Earth, The Creator of all that is seen and unseen. But still many people have doubts. They would much easier believe in the powers of their demi-god over the knowledge that YHWH is Creator of all. And even if they could accept that YHWH is Creator of all, they still doubt that HE has the ability to DO all.

Why I Am No Longer a Christian

Why I Am No Longer a Christian

Many people are leaving the Church because of their unbelief. God has said in His Holy Bible, that certain people will be broken off the Vine because of their unbelief.

Romans 11:19-21 "Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in. Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee."

Faith without works is dead..

"For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also." James 2:26

1 Corinthians 14:19 "Yet in the church I had rather speak five words with my understanding, that by my voice I might teach others also, than ten thousand words in an unknown tongue."

1 Corinthians 14:22 "Wherefore tongues are for a sign, not to them that believe, but to them that believe not: but prophesying serveth not for them that believe not, but for them which believe."

Warnings against False Teachers 1 Timothy 4

1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. 4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: 5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

6 If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained. 7 But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness. 8 For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come. 9 This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation. 10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

11 These things command and teach. 12 Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity. 13 Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine. 14 Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery. 15 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all. 16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

"For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused," How about partaking with the creature?

You know, it truly is going to be a really AMAZING thing if anyone should be saved...... Making Salvation more and more difficult to understand and stay in line with because of knowledge and understanding, is a Mystery.

Many people are leaving the Church because of their unbelief. God has said in His Holy Bible, that certain people will be broken off the Vine because of their unbelief.
I left the church because the more I learned the more faith it took to believe. God didn't break me off, I threw my bibles away.

I wonder if the Apostles of Christ would have enjoyed the idea of being able to travel by car, boat or plane, if they were here today.

I left the church because the more I learned the more faith it took to believe. God didn't break me off, I threw my bibles away.

Well, you left the Church, not the others. I'm sorry you had to.

I wonder if the Apostles of Christ would have enjoyed the idea of being able to travel by car, boat or plane, if they were here today.
I wonder why Jesus never learned how to write.

Once again, statements such as these need the Lord's rebuking on the ones who spread these forms of tumors around.

You're probably a person who may easily believe that Mary Magdalene and Christ also bore children together, huh?

Once again, statements such as these need the Lord's rebuking on the ones who spread these forms of tumors around.

You're probably a person who may easily believe that Mary Magdalene and Christ also bore children together, huh?

If you could choose any drug as YOUR drug of Choice, which would it be? Meth? Coke? Marijuana? Alcohol? Which of any would it be? Raw Steaks could also be a drug.. right?

If you could choose any drug as YOUR drug of Choice, which would it be? Meth? Coke? Marijuana? Alcohol? Which of any would it be?

I grew a brain, why does that sadden you? I don't speak for others, what's that got to do with anything?

Did you get to meet Him personally to be able to make that statement?
Did you? Did anyone?

If you could choose any drug as YOUR drug of Choice, which would it be? Meth? Coke? Marijuana? Alcohol? Which of any would it be? Raw Steaks could also be a drug.. right?

Leviticus 17:14 - For [it is] the life of all flesh; the blood of it [is] for the life thereof: therefore I said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall eat the blood of no manner of flesh: for the life of all flesh [is] the blood thereof: whosoever eateth it shall be cut off.

I grew a brain, why does that sadden you? I don't speak for others, what's that got to do with anything?

Did you get to meet Him personally to be able to make that statement?
Did you? Did anyone?

Do you know how to say, 'shhhh, please?'

Probably because Nazareth was incredibly poor and its people laborers. He also probably couldn't read.

how much value do you place on your sexual life and activity?

Is that somehow relevant to my comment?

Forum List

Back