Dem threatens to destroy student's computer bc she had Trump sticker on it

Patience. On January 20, 2016, the world will end for Liberals. Law and order will once again be restored. We will have a real Attorney General for a refreshing change. When President Trump is finally in the White House (after it has been thoroughly deloused and fumigated) I expect to see on Fox News, hundreds of Liberals lined up to jump off the Golden Gate Bridge, tall buildings throughout the nation, and into the icy winter rivers. It will be a cleansing of our great nation as President Trump sets about to make America great again. It should take all of one week to complete erase any hint of there having ever existed an Obama presidency.

And unicorns will fly out of your butt. Keep dreaming. It's all you have.

Go back across the river to Boy's Town where you came from.

Patience. On January 20, 2016, the world will end for Liberals. Law and order will once again be restored. We will have a real Attorney General for a refreshing change. When President Trump is finally in the White House (after it has been thoroughly deloused and fumigated) I expect to see on Fox News, hundreds of Liberals lined up to jump off the Golden Gate Bridge, tall buildings throughout the nation, and into the icy winter rivers. It will be a cleansing of our great nation as President Trump sets about to make America great again. It should take all of one week to complete erase any hint of there having ever existed an Obama presidency.

Been to Mexico fishing a couple of times, but that's about it.

I went to a lake 104 miles from Douglas, Arizona called La Presa Angosura or something like that. Anyways, there was a magnificent huge German dam constructed there way out in the desert land. Supposedly, the Germans had constructed the dam during World War II and intended to build a military base there but lost the war before they could get it done. Anyways, four of us guys caught over 250 pounds of largemouth bass out of that lake in three days. Best bass fishing I've ever had.

I've been all over Texas several times. I guess I've visited every Navy base in Texas at some time or another, some of them several times. I've even visited the King Ranch down in South Texas. I've been to Huston, Laredo, Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, Grand Prairie, Lubbock, Amarillo, Beeville, Kingsville, El Paso, Corpus Christi, and God only knows where all else. Big and beautiful state. Good bunch of folks.

Liberals hate free speech.

Can you name one person who has had their free speech denied?

This woman here. The one with the laptop. Her civil rights were denied by the punkass Liberal dude.

How? Was her sticker removed? Was she prevented from saying anything? You really don't understand what civil rights are, do you?

She was physically assaulted!...lol

I think it's YOU, sir, that doesn't understand what civil rights are...lol

So, she threw a cup of coffee on him. Sounds like a mutual fight. I;m not saying the threat to damage the computer was right in any way. I'm just saying civil rights or the denial free speech had nothing to do with it.

She was minding her own business, wehen he threatened to destroy her property.

Your claim that its, "mutual", is how you're defending this idiot. Your acceptance of this behavior is duly noted.

I've been all over Texas several times. I guess I've visited every Navy base in Texas at some time or another, some of them several times. I've even visited the King Ranch down in South Texas. I've been to Huston, Laredo, Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, Grand Prairie, Lubbock, Amarillo, Beeville, Kingsville, El Paso, Corpus Christi, and God only knows where all else. Big and beautiful state. Good bunch of folks.

King's ranch is beautiful, and they cater to your every whim, but hunting there is no more sporting than taking a gun to the zoo. It's more like shopping. If you don't see one you want to shoot, just tell them and they will herd another bunch in front of you until you find just the right one.

He made a joke on Twitter (possibly a serious threat, but unlikely) and she threw a cup of coffee in his face. They are both assholes.

Sadly, there are idiots on both sides. You're a fine example of one on the right.

Yes, there are, there have been plenty of Bible-thumping conservatives I've found "out to lunch," as well. But you obviously don't live in Bay Area, California and see the nastiest examples of nihilistic leftism that I've seen.

No, but I do live in Texas and am very familiar with brain dead right wingers.

Only two good things ever came out of Texas. Interstate 10 and Interstate 20.

My husband came from Texas so I disagree

We all have our crosses to bear.

That, or cross-eyed bears!

I went to a lake 104 miles from Douglas, Arizona called La Presa Angosura or something like that. Anyways, there was a magnificent huge German dam constructed there way out in the desert land. Supposedly, the Germans had constructed the dam during World War II and intended to build a military base there but lost the war before they could get it done. Anyways, four of us guys caught over 250 pounds of largemouth bass out of that lake in three days. Best bass fishing I've ever had.
Germans were building a dam and a military base in the USA during WW2? You sure about that? You mean POWs were building a damn for the US government?

King's ranch is beautiful, and they cater to your every whim, but hunting there is no more sporting than taking a gun to the zoo. It's more like shopping. If you don't see one you want to shoot, just tell them and they will herd another bunch in front of you until you find just the right one.

I don't hunt. With one arm, it's hard to handle a rifle or shotgun and with my left hand, I couldn't hit the side of a barn with a pistol. I did see a lot of deer grazing along with the cattle though.

Germans were building a dam and a military base in the USA during WW2? You sure about that? You mean POWs were building a damn for the US government?

I was amazed myself but no, it was a German dam. It was in a very remote area down in Mexico about 104 miles from Douglas, Arizona. If you remember, the Germans sent advisors down there to help the Mexican government fight against Pancho Villa.

That computer belongs to the woman, so she can do with it as she pleases and if some people do not like what she does with it, where is it written that they have to have anything to do with her?

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back