Why Obama a domestic terrorist and a traitor against the Constitution?

J.Constantine

Feb 7, 2016
Obama is a true Muslim hiding behind a false narrative of being a Christian. Has anyone ever seen Obama set one foot inside a Church on Sunday in his past seven years as president? Does this tell you something? Look at the ring he wares on it "There is no God but Allah". In his book he states that “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction". I think it's time for action from our representatives in Washington to do their job and begin impeachment proceedings to remove this imposter from our White House, and place him in Prison for his act's against America.

He is a Traitor and should be held accountable... You don't have to find him guilty of anything just put the evidence out there to embarrass him so that he can never show his face in America again...
Why else would a US "president" allow thousands of Christians in Syria and other Midwestern countries to be slaughtered? He is a muslim.

Obama is a traitor and should be held accountable in a court of law.

His deal with Iran proves he's a Muslim Terrorist.

Obama is a true Muslim hiding behind a false narrative of being a Christian. Has anyone ever seen Obama set one foot inside a Church on Sunday in his past seven years as president? Does this tell you something? Look at the ring he wares on it "There is no God but Allah". In his book he states that “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction". I think it's time for action from our representatives in Washington to do their job and begin impeachment proceedings to remove this imposter from our White House, and place him in Prison for his act's against America.

He is a Traitor and should be held accountable... You don't have to find him guilty of anything just put the evidence out there to embarrass him so that he can never show his face in America again...
Why else would a US "president" allow thousands of Christians in Syria and other Midwestern countries to be slaughtered? He is a muslim.

geee another subhuman goy cracker thread, cannot have enough of these now can we

Another crackpot Right Wing Nut Job thread.

You wouldn't know an actual fact if it walked up and slapped you in the face like the last woman you talked to.

article-0-1905E15800000578-366_634x494.jpg

Forum List

Back