Dem threatens to destroy student's computer bc she had Trump sticker on it

Not surprised in the least. Under Typhoid Barry the Democratic party has degenerated into the most hate-filled, delirious, most malcontent thugs I've ever seen in my life. And I say this as a former Democrat who left the party years ago for that very reason! It just got so damned miserable!

Last edited:
That's that leftist tolerance rearing it's head

Sadly, there are idiots on both sides. You're a fine example of one on the right.

Yes, there are, there have been plenty of Bible-thumping conservatives I've found "out to lunch," as well. But you obviously don't live in Bay Area, California and see the nastiest examples of nihilistic leftism that I've seen.

Sadly, there are idiots on both sides. You're a fine example of one on the right.

Yes, there are, there have been plenty of Bible-thumping conservatives I've found "out to lunch," as well. But you obviously don't live in Bay Area, California and see the nastiest examples of nihilistic leftism that I've seen.

That troll is part of the nihilistic leftism...and sits there in his glass house tossing stones.

Not surprised in the least. Under Typhoid Barry the Democratic party has degenerated into the most hate-filled, delirious, most malcontent thugs I've ever seen in my life. And I say this as a former Democrat who left the party years ago for that very reason!

Well, the Liberals do support radical Islam as does their President. The lady is fortunate these Liberals did not cut off her head.

And we just ignore all the right wing threats and those who are not on the Board because of them.

I hope they find this fool and he is arrested for making threats as well as assault.

Last edited:
Not surprised in the least. Under Typhoid Barry the Democratic party has degenerated into the most hate-filled, delirious, most malcontent thugs I've ever seen in my life. And I say this as a former Democrat who left the party years ago for that very reason!

Well, the Liberals do support radical Islam as does their President. The lady is fortunate these Liberals did not cut off her head.

That, sir, is one of the biggest reasons I cut loose from the dems.; their love of a barbaric, Nazi-like hate ideology.

No, but I do live in Texas and am very familiar with brain dead right wingers.

Oh good, my grandpa lives in Texas...where is the Prius?

Only two good things ever came out of Texas. Interstate 10 and Interstate 20.

That troll is part of the nihilistic leftism...and sits there in his glass house tossing stones.

It's not all glass. Just the part facing the lake.

Even the dumbest "right winger" is preferable to the reptilian, lying, bona-fide-evil liberal psychopaths I've seen. I prefer the company of someone you classify as "dumb" over monsters who are incapable of human emotions or reactions to anything.

Only two good things ever came out of Texas. Interstate 10 and Interstate 20.

My husband came from Texas so I disagree

New Topics

Forum List

Back