Dem Sexual assaulter Justin Fairfax quotes the Bible

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Ephesians 6:11 Put on the whole amour of God that yea may stand. Against the wiles of the devil

Oh the devil made him do it. Admission of guilt I guess

Ephesians 6:11 Put on the whole amour of God that yea may stand. Against the wiles of the devil

Countless numbers of people throughout history, including now, have quoted from books or teachings of magical beliefs to justify their evils

Proof? Link? Sounds like fake news to me. NaziCons love to believe everything bad about Democrats is true - and that everything bad about Republicans is fake news. Can't have it both ways.

Countless numbers of people throughout history, including now, have quoted from books or teachings of magical beliefs to justify their evils

You mean like Bernie's and AOC's entire script coming right off the pages of Marx's "Das Kapital" and "The Communist Manifesto"?

I think you're on to something here.

Proof? Link? Sounds like fake news to me. NaziCons love to believe everything bad about Democrats is true - and that everything bad about Republicans is fake news. Can't have it both ways.
LOL
Play the youtube video oh resident idiot.
Like we say. You lack the ability to tell the truth....ever.

LOL

Fake news. Doctored video.

Funny, never heard you or any other commie say that about Kavanaugh. Hypocrite. I think we need an FBI investigation on Fairfax.

LOL

Fake news. Doctored video.
LoL

I'm not sure he isn't a GOP Manchurian Candidate like Trump who works for Putin.

Who cares about paul? He never even met Jesus and didn't know anything about him. "Paul to the Crustacians" doesn't mean much.

This paul thing is quite ridiculous.

Washington redskin,
Only fools trust and rely on career politicians

Who cares about paul? He never even met Jesus and didn't know anything about him. "Paul to the Crustacians" doesn't mean much.

This paul thing is quite ridiculous.
Lol
I was wondering when that was going to come up, You’re one of those people... Why I Dont Follow Paul and Only Follow Jesus

I'm not sure he isn't a GOP Manchurian Candidate like Trump who works for Putin.
congrats
you've won the biggest hypocritical avatar on usmb
Not really.

Three Democrats in Virginia and their different scandals.

Republicans going after this guy after they gave Kavanaugh and Trump is hypocrisy. Then there’s the dozens of sexual assault by Trump. Publicans have no problem with that at all.

This guy is being accused by one woman who said she went to his hotel room and they made out and kissed heavily and they moved over to the bed and then he pushed her head down towards his kibbles and bits where she gave him a BJ.
She never said she felt threatened or was in danger at all. It seems like she could’ve just kept her mouth shut.
Kavanaugh attacked a woman. And she was only saved from rape by Kavanaugh’s drunk friend. And Kavanaugh is sitting on the Supreme Court. How can that be? And worse, Republicans said they fielded an FBI investigation. But then they told the FBI they couldn’t talk to pretty much everybody. Kavanaugh’s roommate, people he went to parties with and all kinds of witnesses. None were talked to.

He also quoted the one about gagging a ho on your dick. You know, when it comes to sex shit and political elites, I typically don’t pay attention. But I can help comparing this guy to Kavanaugh.

With Kavanaugh you had some dumb bitch say that 30+- years ago the Judge and his friend raped her. She doesn’t remember when it happened, or where, just that it happened.

With Fairfax, his accuser can detail the incident from her desk to the motel room, not vague detail either.

Blasy Ford was a stupid slut. Just a puppet for Feinstein and basically a liar. I find this accuser much more believable then Ford.

congrats
you've won the biggest hypocritical avatar on usmb
Not really.

Three Democrats in Virginia and their different scandals.

Republicans going after this guy after they gave Kavanaugh and Trump is hypocrisy. Then there’s the dozens of sexual assault by Trump. Publicans have no problem with that at all.

This guy is being accused by one woman who said she went to his hotel room and they made out and kissed heavily and they moved over to the bed and then he pushed her head down towards his kibbles and bits where she gave him a BJ.
She never said she felt threatened or was in danger at all. It seems like she could’ve just kept her mouth shut.
Kavanaugh attacked a woman. And she was only saved from rape by Kavanaugh’s drunk friend. And Kavanaugh is sitting on the Supreme Court. How can that be? And worse, Republicans said they fielded an FBI investigation. But then they told the FBI they couldn’t talk to pretty much everybody. Kavanaugh’s roommate, people he went to parties with and all kinds of witnesses. None were talked to.
Sounds like Kamala right there

Yet, somehow, you people think you can have it both ways. Democrats are less likely to hold their own accountable when it comes to sex scandals in comparison to Republicans. Republicans will let one of their own face the music and fall on the sword moreso than Democrats. Democrats blame conspiracies and racism on anyone who dares hold them accountable.

Forum List

Back