Ex-Philly Congressman Ozzie Myers pleads guilty to election fraud charges

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Just more of Democrats stealing elections and making real voters' votes not matter. It is in fact voter suppression.

A former U.S. congressman and Philadelphia political operative has pleaded guilty to myriad election fraud charges.

U.S. Attorneys say Democrat Michael “Ozzie” Myers, 79, bribed election judges for two South Philadelphia wards from 2014 to 2018 to pump up fake votes for his candidates.

One judge, Domenick J. Demuro, who was charged separately and also pleaded guilty, would certify fraudulent voting machine receipts as valid after adding fake votes for various candidates who had hired Myers for so-called consultancy services.

Demuro accepted payments between $300 and $5,000 to pump up the votes for candidates running for various federal, state, and local elected offices, including judicial positions.

Myers would drive another judge of elections, Marie Beren, to a South Philly polling place every Election Day, instructing her on which candidates should get how much of a fraudulent pump.

The charges Myers pleaded guilty to include conspiracy to deprive voters of civil rights, bribery, obstruction of justice, falsification of voting records, and conspiring to illegally vote in a federal election.

Vote fraud and election thievery in Philadelphia?!?

shocked-meme-59d27ba3bdaf3-696x497.jpg

He did not stuff ballots in 2020. So....YOU STILL LOSE BIGLY!

Yes....those who comit voter fraud or who pressure officials to commit voter fraud should be prosecuted.

"Just find me 11,700 votes" says the Fat Former Guy.

He should be banned from voting for life.
Maybe there ought to be some rules put in place to stop this stuff BEFORE it happens? Im sure you are completely against election integrity though. IDs are racist and all that, right?

Maybe there ought to be some rules put in place to stop this stuff BEFORE it happens? Im sure you are completely against election integrity though. IDs are racist and all that, right?

There are rules put in place to stop this before it happens. Unfortunately there will always be a few with any rule that believes they can get away with breaking them.

I already have a voters registration card that I went and got so no, why would I be against that?

There are rules put in place to stop this before it happens. Unfortunately there will always be a few with any rule that believes they can get away with breaking them.

I already have a voters registration card that I went and got so no, why would I be against that?
If you dont need ID to vote, its super easy to "get away with breaking them". If you can pay a bunch of people for their ballots, its super easy to just fill them out yourself and toss them right in the mail. Of course as we all know stopping that is racist, right?

If you dont need ID to vote, its super easy to "get away with breaking them". If you can pay a bunch of people for their ballots, its super easy to just fill them out yourself and toss them right in the mail. Of course as we all know stopping that is racist, right?

I get bored with mindless rants. I have an ID to vote............

Most democrats would be shocked to hear that. They believe black people cant get ID's.

No, they believe no one should have to go get another ID before being allowed to vote. I've had the discussion here many times with many believing that is what I should have to do.

No, they believe no one should have to go get another ID before being allowed to vote. I've had the discussion here many times with many believing that is what I should have to do.
Why shouldnt they get voter ID like all the other races? Why do you expect a double standard?

Not a sophisticated national ID that cant be mass produced by forgers.

I already have an ID that was gave to me when I registered. Here as I said, is you wanting me to go get another one (that doesn't even exist) before I can vote. I reject that and I will note how you are being played.

There is nothing stopping a single state from issuing photo I.D. voter registration cards when people register but yet not a single state does so. Why not? Then politicians couldn't pull your chain over "stolen elections".

There are laws in place. Ask the old farts in the Florida senior village who voted for trump twice. Stupid bas*ards.

There are laws in place. Ask the old farts in the Florida senior village who voted for trump twice. Stupid bas*ards.
Yes, there are many stories of people committing voter fraud. Its time to put a stop to it once and for all.

Forum List

Back